Possible WMDs Found In Iraq!

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Brutus1964, Aug 14, 2005.

1. Odin'Izm Procrastinator Registered Senior Member

ye bullshit, iraq cant be called a democracy, its in chaos. even when the new government stabalises it will be the same thing that has been in iran for decades, a system ruled by religion, where women have no rights, and free thought is supresed. Bush has brought nothing good to Iraq.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2005
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. melodicbard Registered Senior Member

There are still gullibles believing in the WMD lies? Amazing.

And don't resolve the internal political struggles of your country on foreign ground.
    If you want war, start a civil war. There are no WMDs in Iraq, whether Democrates or Republicians are in power won't change it.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

**establishing democracy** = They don't need democracy, they need a regime that works together with Islam, a more traditional approach. They don't even know what democracy is.
    Besides with three almost waring factions it will never be a stable regime.

**rebuilding the country** = By first destroying the country. Now it is in a far worse state than under Saddam.

**his was because of Saddam's proven track record of providing money and aid to terrorist organizations.** => care to present evidence?

p.s. For an average citizen life in Iraq now is much worse than under Saddam.
    If then you didn't oppose the regime, you'd be safe and had basic social care.
    Now with daily explosions and kidnappings you can not be sure your children will arrive home from school or your shop still in place after a night.

Now they only have the freedom to bash Saddam. Try insulting one of the war lords and you're dead meat already. What change? :bugeye:

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

What? Are you a fucking moron too?!!! Which address? What was the date of this so-called "address?" Can you even spell his name? "Stabalize" is actually spelled stabilize. Bullshit. You must be on the payroll. The reason that americans supported bush in going to war against Iraq was "possible nuclear threat." Yellow cake. Aluminum tubes. You are a fucking imbecile, Xevious, and I'd like to rip your fucking head off just to see what is really inside. Moron.

Proven? Where? When? How? Moron. God damn you. I want to rip your head off. You are a deluded fool. Hopefully you will reap what you sew, someday.

Fucking moron.

More than a fucking moron. You are a piece of shit. Lying sack of cheap shit. Or just completely fooled by your ass-wipe christian leader.

8. Odin'Izm Procrastinator Registered Senior Member

lmao ^^^

9. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Cottontop, you should learn a few common manners for Internet forums. Or is that the way you normally talk with people? If so, you probably don't have many friends, do you?

Baron Max

10. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

Yeah, most "friends" are a dime a dozen. I don't lower my standards for cheap friends, unlike some I know who need them to prop their dumb-ass selves up. Suck dick, moron.

11. Odin'Izm Procrastinator Registered Senior Member

ahahaha

12. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Well, I can't imagine why?? ...a sweet, kind-hearted man like yourself? Geez, I'da thought you would have so many friends that you couldn't even count them all ...and your Christmas card list must be enormous!

Baron Max

13. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

Are you trying to endear yourself with the local village idiots? Like I could care less what you are trying to do. You can't hide your stripes from some of us, douche-bag. What exactly, again, is your opinion of "blacks" in America?

14. Odin'Izm Procrastinator Registered Senior Member

How about you guys quit attacking eachother.

Cotton has friends, but swears alot, can you blame him? hes surrounded by cave hermits, anyone would get pissed off.

15. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

What is wmds is it a anogram or shortform for
    Whacko muslims dickheads
    because i think they found 23 million of them there.

16. Odin'Izm Procrastinator Registered Senior Member

I think dickheads is 2 words, so that would be WMDH. But that made me laugh ... alot.