Possible WMDs Found In Iraq!

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Brutus1964, Aug 14, 2005.

1. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

Hey, what's a penis pump doing in your closet?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

- N

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Odin'Izm Procrastinator Registered Senior Member

that is not a penis pump! it is a WMD!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

Lofl! Rotffl!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. top mosker Ariloulaleelay Registered Senior Member

Here's something our rightwing comrades don't quite get:

Links to Al-Qaida on 9-11:
    nil - http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/03/19/60minutes/main607356.shtml
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...002-2392456-2043200?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

WMDs found as of August 17, 2005:
    nil - http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/01/12/wmd.search/

Democracy and freedom brought to Iraq:
    nil - http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/08/13/AR2005081300853_pf.html

What's the réson du jour?
    I bet the answer is nil.

Seriously. The right is really pissing me off. At least school will start soon and I have the college republicans for catharsis.

8. 567 Registered Senior Member

I heard you say anything anti war in america and the republicans and right wingers will make you disapear? or they put in jails without trials. Is that true?

9. Xevious Truth Beyond Logic Registered Senior Member

Actually if you say anything anti-war in America you get a press conference, the front page of the local newspaper, potential national news coverage. No seriously... this goes to show you that Democrats are just as guilty as they accuse Republicans of being in "scare" tactics.

BTW - someone here posted why aren't their any Republican sons and daughters in Iraq and Afghanistan and I wanted to say I had 2 buddies of mine over their recently and they came home safe. Both were telling me how the local Iraqi citizens are glad to see them and most of the insurgents and suicide bombers were actually from neighboring countries and not Iraqi's themselves.

10. Odin'Izm Procrastinator Registered Senior Member

Strange, thats not what I saw.

11. crazy151drinker Registered Senior Member

In all seriousness, where did all the WMDs go?? We KNOW he had them (yes we helped him and yes, he did use them....)

12. Odin'Izm Procrastinator Registered Senior Member

DUH! In the sand, in Iran, where else would they be.

13. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

And how thoroughly did you take your observable survey? Or are you just taking the word of the news media reports?

Tell us ......what exactly did you see and how did you see it and where did you see it?

Baron Max

14. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Hey, that's not so far removed from possibility. Remember, it was almost two years before they found a major cache of weapons, ammo and explosives in a warehouse right out in the middle of nowhere!

There could easily be WMD's buried in the sand. Iraq is about the size of California ....that's a helluva lot of ground in which to bury something. And more importantly, it's a helluva lot of ground to dig up searching for something.

But I don't know why we have this big bullshit discussion of WMDs ....we all know that he had the damned things! He even used 'em against his own people ...the Kurds! Chemical weapons ARE WMDs, ya' know?

Baron Max

15. Hercules Rockefeller Beatings will continue until morale improves. Moderator

The weapons and infrastructure were destroyed during the ‘90s under the control of the UN weapons inspection program.

16. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

You mean the ones that Saddam wished them to find? Or all of the ones that Saddam might have hidden somewhere in that vast, empty land of desert and sand?

Can you be so sure that they were all found and destroyed? If so, please provide some substantiating evidence.

Baron Max

17. Odin'Izm Procrastinator Registered Senior Member

Ill just show you.

Al Kut - Iraq , September 2004.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2005
  18. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Ahh, I see now. The Iraqis are cheering the soldiers and begging them to go wipe out the horrible terrorists that are killing innocent Iraqi civilians.

Hmm, wait, perhaps the Iraqis are telling the soldiers where they last spotted the terrorists and they want the soldiers to go kill them all.

Ahh, a picture is worth a thousand words, huh?

Baron Max

19. Odin'Izm Procrastinator Registered Senior Member

They later switched to rock throwing. motivation? I guess in your logic it must be.

20. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

I don't believe you. Prove it.

Baron Max

21. Odin'Izm Procrastinator Registered Senior Member

22. Hercules Rockefeller Beatings will continue until morale improves. Moderator

Yes yes, the neo-con parrots are at it again....

“How can you be sure....”

*squawk*

Well it’s obvious you’re no scientist as you do not seem to understand the concept of “burden of proof”. You cannot provide proof that something doesn’t exist – that’s a logical fallacy. The only type of proof that is possible is positive proof. Your request for substantiating evidence is a strawman argument. No one could have proven beyond doubt that WMDs did not exist in Iraq. But that’s not saying anything. No one can prove beyond doubt that you aren’t an asshole. No one can prove beyond doubt anything that you dream up.

No sir, the onus isn’t on me to provide evidence that WMDs didn’t exist. No, the onus was on Bush to provide positive evidence that WMD’s did exist. His whole rationale for his illegal and immoral invasion and occupation was on the basis that WMD’s did exist, yet he knew that there was no such evidence.

23. Xevious Truth Beyond Logic Registered Senior Member

The WMD was only one part of his four objectives and it was #3 in case you missed his address on it. The #1 reason Bush went in was to get out Saddam Hussain and stabalize, and rebuild the region. This was because of Saddam's proven track record of providing money and aid to terrorist organizations. The WMD argument is the only one that gets any attention because it's really the only one you can pin anything on Bush with. All of the other things Bush set out to do, the regime change, establishing democracy in Iraq, and rebuilding the country, are all working out.