Poor Paris Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Buffalo Roam, Jun 8, 2007.

1. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Your opinions support the policies you claim to refute. Impossible to respect a man who endorses supporting vicious dictators for profit and secret torture camps for "peace".

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Yes sam? how about your unwavering support for torture, and killing of children, women and beheading of innocent men, attacking civilian targets like markets, and job sites, that have no military connection, in your world if your are a Moslem and you do any of these things, which are illegal by the IHL and Geneva Convention, you justify the actions and say they have a right because---------, you support a vicious form of your religion that rapes murders, tortures, slaves, all for profit, political, and religious purposes, to enslave the world, and you say you can't respect me? Hell with your values I don't need your respect, I have seen from your post what you respect, and that tells me all I need to know about your religious, and personnel values, and with values like yours I would be insulted if you did respect me, as it would be a insult to common logic.

To paraphrase a old saw, I don't need your stinking respect.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Xylene Valued Senior Member

Personally, I say good on the news reader Brezinzsky who tore up/shredded news stories about Paris Hilton because they led the news--I think a lot more tearing up and shredding of such 'news' stories should be done.

Well done, Brezinzsky! Keep up the good work.

(Apologies in advance for any name-spelling errors in that item.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.