Please Help Support the Wee Little House Village

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Raven, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Raven Registered Senior Member

http://igg.me/p/630161/x/900202

My project is called the Wee Little House Village. I plan to make a community of small houses that just about anyone who works can own purchasing them on a rent to own basis. I was a Realtor so I have worked with investors that do rent to own or owner financing. This is not the same thing. Most rent to own deals take advantage of people that face hardships. These people for whatever reason could not get a loan/ mortgage for their houses usually due to lack of funds for down payment or lack of good credit. Investors take advantage of them because they charge high rent payments and often expect the house to be completely paid for within a year or two. They set people up to fail. I would set them up to succeed. All the houses would be sold at cost to build them. They would all be powered by solar/wind power with the possibility of rain collection units. In the right area these houses would be self sufficient and the power companies could even be paying these people if they generate more electricity than they use. All the cottages would range from studio to 3br depending upon the original occupant's needs. On top of being affordable because they are small these houses would be affordable because I would never charge more than 1/3 of the occupant's income, making it affordable even to part time workers. I'm willing to work with people and when it is successful I intend to build other villages with the profits so hopefully I would never have to ask for money again.

If you can not contribute financially then please help get the word out. I have a long way to go with this and most things worth doing are difficult so I have no fear of a little hard work. Please share this campaign with your social network online and beyond the virtual world if you happen to be talking to friends or family members about ways to change the world, this might be a good topic for that. Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Youtube, city hall, any method you could use to help bring attention to this campaign would be most useful.