Plasma Cosmology

Discussion in 'Astronomy, Exobiology, & Cosmology' started by EndLightEnd, Jul 25, 2008.

1. EndLightEnd This too shall pass. Registered Senior Member

examples of the properties of things that are NOT plasma:shrug:

Anyone else have any ideas, someone who actually studies or researches physics?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Bishadi Banned Banned

maybe if you understood what plasma was in reality you might quit looking at computer simulations as real science

so since you are stuck on something that is simply a theory that sounds good rather than real...

hey

enjoy the ride but please be fair when someone tries to assist versus having you run down the wrong road.

Look up Alfven.... this stuff you are into is pretty old and a waste of time

the only item that is real beneficial is to recognize that all mass carries an electromagnetic potential as well even the large bodies we see in space..

ie.... the suns magnetosphere encompassed the whole solar system, not to mention a galaxy also has a magnetosphere...

in fact if you really want to get technical; all points between all the mass in this universe has a field as there is no empty space anywhere in all this universe

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. EndLightEnd This too shall pass. Registered Senior Member

I dont think it is me who is having trouble understanding what plasma is.
    Ill give you benefit of the doubt and give you one more chance to explain what you think plasma is because so far youve been unclear with bad analogies.

Definition of a plasma: A low-density gas in which individual atoms are ionized.

Einsteins General Relativity is a theory as well, only difference is its considered mainstream and MANY scientists have researched it extensively. Plasma cosmology is not, but that does not make it wrong. The earth used to be flat remember? Dont be so narrow minded.

I am hardly stuck on this idea. I study mainstream astronomy and physics at a major university. I am familiar with most prevailing theories. This is just one more. Unlike you I judge new ideas dispassionately not letting my old beliefs stifle my thinking process.

Hah! The search for knowledge is a waste of time? I guess I should just disregard it then because you think its wrong.

Now where getting somewhere, that is the most sense youve made so far.

BenTheMan, can you please shed some light on the subject?
    Or RussT, you seemed to have some interesting information.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2008
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. EndLightEnd This too shall pass. Registered Senior Member

Im looking for answers and so far have only received confusion.

8. Vkothii Banned Banned

I'm having a problem with visualising how a comet made of antimatter gets from the Oort cloud to Jupiter?
    Without meeting up with ordinary matter (which space is full of) and annihilating in a big blast of radiation? What's your theory for how it stays a chunk of antimatter for all that exposure to bits of stuff that should destroy it, like all that dust, say?
    What are Bose-Einstein condensates, and neutron stars, or He4 superfluids made out of, in that case? What states, or phases more exactly, are these?
    Also, you forgot about superconducting quantum fluids (Hall metals and liquids) and other quasiparticles: e.g. plasmons, excitons, phonons, all of which can behave just like other groups of real particles do - they have coherent states, they diffract like electrons or protons do, etc.

9. RussT Registered Member

NO, they do not have a clue as to how galaxies are formed!!!

http://www.narrabri.atnf.csiro.au/public/images/ngc2915/

This is "First Light" in a New Galaxy!!!

Why, because they do NOT have a clue as to how SMBH's are created!

Alfven will have his day, BUT, PC as a Hot Global/universe beginning is NOT the answer.

How "Space gets here" is the key, and it is NOT from a Naked Singualrity expanding!!!

What "Space" is made of is the key....Space is "Absolute" traveling at "c" in ALL directions, going right through your bodies, the earth, the stars, going right through ALL baryonic matter.

When a SMBH is created, that is where the High Energy Gamma Radiation makes the electrons/protons...making a New Galaxy.........Long GRB's, 3 seconds to 500 seconds, make dwarf galaxies and regular spiral galaxies.

That is where and when the Plasma comes into play@

10. EndLightEnd This too shall pass. Registered Senior Member

Im not sure what you would consider those states to be, but they are NOT plasma and have no bearing on this topic. Also although Im not sure, I would guess all the things you listed have no natural place in space (ive never come across them studying the ISM), and if they do they form under very specific situations which again is not really relevant to this topic.

And this theory is saying that comets are NOT from the oort cloud, just regular meteors are. There are comets that have been observed with up to 8different tails, only ONE of which is always facing away from the sun. And the comets are constantly being destroyed by solar radiation and cosmic debris, why do you think they glow so bright? And again keep in mind the shear amount of energy that was released when that comet hit Jupiter. It was tremendous, NOBODY expected it.
    NASA would like you to think its a dirty snowball, but dirty snowballs dont contain that much energy, its impossible.

11. Vkothii Banned Banned

You claim that plasma is "the 4th state" of matter. Are you claiming that there aren't any more than 4 of these states?

12. EndLightEnd This too shall pass. Registered Senior Member

Interesting...

Why not assume space was always here, infinite in all directions? Is there no space between galaxies if space itself is made in the SMBHs?

So basically your saying the GRBs we observe are literally the births of new galaxies? Thats an interesting thought. And this high energy gamma radiation which makes the matter, is this process also capable of producing anti-matter as well?

13. EndLightEnd This too shall pass. Registered Senior Member

No, not at all. There could be many more.

14. Bishadi Banned Banned

Dude you a funny guy. This subject is something that takes a little integrity and each time someone puts something in front of you, you bark but really have no clue what you are talking about.

So basically the same charged mass created but a thunderstorm is EXACTLY the definition you are suggesting.

Or simply to take a balloon and rub it against your head, now we have plasma.

The problem you have is you are combining items you do not understand

Relativity is incorrect as well. And the reason is in Planck and entropy. But that maybe a little too much for you being you stuck on this model (which is old and crusty, like thinkin the earth is flat and Ptolemy's (Alfven) math is perfect)

Get your money back because apparently you left your integrity in the parking lot.

Then why you making a passionate fool of yourself?

knowledge evolves and apparently you haven't...... again this is real old stuff almost biblical in relation to time to the current data

you suggest this because i mentioned the magnetosphere?

heck the funny stuff in the bermuda triangle is simply a magnetic anomoly like one of the suns dark spots..... this was understood when I was 15 years old...

and as for your Jupiter comment

kid you way out of your league ......

now can people see what the system has created....?

here kid, try a little reading

Plasma cosmology is like chemistry, it will share what can be understood in a narrow form, but cannot combine mathematically with a universal frame.

15. kaneda Actual Cynic Registered Senior Member

Taylor gave this idea about 30 years ago and it was dismissed. Bending space requires incredible amounts of energy so can only be local. We have no evidence of other dimensions let alone other universes.

SMBH's are more of the same instead of being "more powerful" than smaller black holes.

16. EndLightEnd This too shall pass. Registered Senior Member

Thats static electricity, not plasma. Theres no ionized gas there (unless my hair is gas!), nor is there in clouds.
    Please stop your contributions. May I ask what you currently study or go to school for?

And you seem to be gettin defensive, did I strike a nerve? Please stop resorting to insults as well, its childish (and makes you a hypocrite calling me a 'kid')

17. Bishadi Banned Banned

well your education or integrity is ruining your credibility

let's go back to science 100

you know the stuff they teach kids

you caused first blood, all i did was try and share that plasma cosmology is incorrect and you jumped on me

point being, you really do not comprehend the implications and how they affect other areas of science

and that is what i do

18. Bishadi Banned Banned

you deeper than most but something tells me we have bumped heads before

space is anything between 2 points

no such thing as either ether.... no matter which order you put it in

as well that speed of light is a fignewton of the plancks constant

pretty pictures with nothing but a magic wand or creative minds; which ever you wish

plasma is any H atom without its other half in which any system that isolates them is entangled

hence the potential difference is created between them 2 points

19. EndLightEnd This too shall pass. Registered Senior Member

Ok Lightening is like static electricity, how is this related to plasma other then when the lightening actually strikes (the lightening you see is a plasma).

How does this relate to plasma cosmology? Youve brought this topic way off course.

Are there any other astronomers here that care to voice an opinion? Ive heard very few so far.

20. Bishadi Banned Banned

because if you look at Alfven's work you will find, it is plasma cosmology and you are just finding out how rediculous it is

no i did not, i shared to you exactly why the model is foolish and maybe why rest of the gang is not interested

hence why you begging

i am not trying to harm you but just open your eyes a bit bigger

why would anyone jump into the same circle jerk you are in?

PC is an incorrect model to demonstrate how our universe exist

deal with it

evolve

21. EndLightEnd This too shall pass. Registered Senior Member

This is funny to me because your acting like a religious zealot.

I present new knowledge which you claim I am ignorant of even though I study mainstream astronomy and physics, you ignore my request when I asked you what YOU do with your time, and you respond with anger, incomplete sentences, and horrible analogies.

Even better is I ask for a second opinion and you dont think I deserve it because I should take your word for it! hah!

And here is a quote from wikipedia about Alvfen
    "Alfvén made many contributions to plasma physics, including theories describing the behavior of aurorae, the Van Allen radiation belts, the effect of magnetic storms on the Earth's magnetic field, the terrestrial magnetosphere, and the dynamics of plasmas in the Milky Way galaxy."

WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT

Can someone else please join this discussion Im desperate. Thoughts, trivialities, anything.

22. Bishadi Banned Banned

think of me as the bad guy as with the corrct understanding of life, (Understanding) then the religions of this earth will no longer be the guide of human associatione

Exactly what i was trying to share to you

dynamics is like quantum mechanics such that it unfold a scenario but we all know, that no plasma strings of energy are conveying in between the galaxies.

and like i said, Alfven offered information to see and recognize specific phenomenon but in other scales the model does not work, so it is site specific

just as newton has no business in the atomic scale

and anyone can see that

which is only based on ONE thing; your pride

step back a bit and ask a few questions as you are talking to someone who has walked the path too

just with a little more honesty to recognize, if something is incorrect, just continue working; don't get mad

do the homework or ask questions

23. RussT Registered Member

“ Originally Posted by RussT
    http://www.narrabri.atnf.csiro.au/pu...mages/ngc2915/
    This is "First Light" in a New Galaxy!!! ”

Yes, and there is much more...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

First, that is NOT really a dwarf galaxy, is it?(BCD=Blue Compact Dwarf galaxy)
    NO, it is a full spiral galaxy. So, you need to understand that all that "Blue" is Hydrogen I ( HI 21nm) non-ionized gas, and is invisible. All that was seen of this galaxy, before this HI picture was taken, was the little bright spot in the core.

I could go into more on just this galaxy, But "Study" that pic long and hard, and you/anyone will be able to determine many things! Just ask as you come up with different things.

But, let's move on...

Since all of the "Blue" is invisible, IF the core is first light for this "New Galaxy", THEN, what would be the expected "Observation", before the core started to make stars???

How "Space gets here" is the key, and it is NOT from a Naked Singualrity expanding!!! ”

Because we simply cannot know when the universe started or if it is forever/infinite in age. IT will always be "Unknowable"! As far as that goes....God can never be removed....period.

BUT, that defines Nothing!!!

For Science, and understanding 'how the universe is working'...that is "Cause and Effect", "How our 'space' is getting here", and "How is baryonic matter formed", can be known and understood, as a simple "cause and Effect" scenario.

I am the first one that has shown as "Cause/Effect" that Long GRB's 3 to 500 seconds, are caused by the forming of Massive Black Holes, to form a New Galaxy...Something that Hoyle was looking for his entire life!

Once I determined that NO non-rotaing Black Holes existed, and therefore the Schwarzschild "Point Singularity" Doesn't Exist, (AlphaNumeric's No-Go therums ;>)) that left ONLY the "Ring Singularity", and since I already figured out that the SMBH's creation was where the High Energy Gamma Radiation was taking place, to make the electrons/protons for each new galaxy "Individually", then there was NO "Hot Beginning">>>

When a SMBH is created, that is where the High Energy Gamma Radiation makes the electrons/protons...making a New Galaxy.........Long GRB's, 3 seconds to 500 seconds, make dwarf galaxies and regular spiral galaxies. ”

Yes, that is exactly what I am saying! When you work out what you would see "Before the first light", like I suggested, I'll go into more detail about what would be 'observed', as the core gets bigger and bigger and when the 'arms' start their star formation, and why we can't actually see it as it is happening.

Sure it does, and this happening here, tells me numerous things about how and why the Standard Model got totally off track, when they had to come up with everything below the electron/proton/neutron, to try to understand the 'Strong' and 'Weak' forces, that is really just the "Binding force" that holds protons and neutrons together. But, let's not get bogged down at the quantum level here, until we get the macro 'initial conditions' well covered! That is one of the things that has screwed the whole thing up in the first place!!!