Pk

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by rhinorulz, May 29, 2007.

1. Tnerb Banned Banned

Anyone who posts like skinwalker is either lying or deluded.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. SkinWalker Archaeology / Anthropology Moderator

Describe what it means to "post like skinwalker." Are you referring to using reason and critical thought as opposed blindly accepting fantasy and comic book beliefs? While it is possible to use reason and critical thought to generate lies, I fail to see how they can generate delusion.

Clearly you're a believer who doesn't like to defend your irrational beliefs. That much you've established through posts like this one that appeal to complete irrationality.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Tnerb Banned Banned

You have me wrong once again. I simply said that to hopefully make you consider that what you say is totally off the wall to me. I mean, you seem to deny any possibility of anything that you don't understand, and you force it down our throats.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Off the wall, eh? It's people who believe in this sort of junk that are off the wall. Once ANY of you can show real proof that any of this garbage really exists is whe we'll finally stop calling all of you woo-woos. And until then, the shoe fits VERY well and you've no choice but to wear it!

8. Tnerb Banned Banned

That was funny Read.

We of course must remain open minded about what we should though, right?

I never said I believed it, and I never said I don't believe it. I think some of the shit is garbage, yah? But kain't know yah? Who knows? I'd be weird if I said ... uh, you guys get the drift yah?

Hard to say something. "That is total bs" That sounds like a child yelling or some weird shizot.

Telepathy for example.
    What the hell is the defination of telepathy?
    I'm not extreme about this of course, i'm just saying. COME ON ya know?

Pk? Whatever the human being is capable of.