Photos: Leopard Ventures Into City And Attacks People

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by common_sense_seeker, Jan 14, 2011.

1. common_sense_seeker Bicho Voador & Bicho Sugador Valued Senior Member

Great photos. There's reports of black panthers in people's backgardens in the UK, believe it or not, only a week ago this year (it was eating the bird seed). Leopard Attacking An Old Man . Click right arrow for more photos..

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. common_sense_seeker Bicho Voador & Bicho Sugador Valued Senior Member

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Pinwheel Banned Banned

Overfed domestic cat.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. common_sense_seeker Bicho Voador & Bicho Sugador Valued Senior Member

riiiight..

8. prometheus viva voce! Registered Senior Member

This picture is quite obviously not from London. Pistols are illegal in this country so I doubt someone would publicise the fact they have one. Also, the page is in from an Indian station.

9. common_sense_seeker Bicho Voador & Bicho Sugador Valued Senior Member

10. prometheus viva voce! Registered Senior Member

So when you say "photos" in the thread title it was actually a bare faced lie - you have no photos at all of big cats in the UK? Big cats in Indian cities is not quite as remarkable right?

11. common_sense_seeker Bicho Voador & Bicho Sugador Valued Senior Member

The point I'm trying to make is that the photos of the old man being mauled with blood stained clothes is just a matter of time before the scene is repeated in a UK setting. This is a pet subject of mine and I'm currently pursuing a business plan to offer a service to local councils who have residents complaining about unwanted black panthers in their back gardens! All it takes is a bit of animal recognition software..

12. Pinwheel Banned Banned

Why, are these mythical panthers migrating from India to the UK?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

13. common_sense_seeker Bicho Voador & Bicho Sugador Valued Senior Member

You didn't bother to read the news articles in length then, I take it? It's to do with the laws passed in the 1970's which restricted people from keeping exotic pets, which was becoming increasingly popular and widespread at that time, which meant that a lot of their owners simply released them into the wild. Same thing happened in Australia too.