Peace Now is a virus:

Discussion in 'World Events' started by S.A.M., Aug 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

Yeah they really screwed the Israelis. Treating someone as worth 2.5 times as much as an arab is screwing them

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Yeah they are pissed because Americans are interfering with their "pioneering spirit"

You know, stuff like this:

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. StrawDog disseminated primatemaia Valued Senior Member

We agree on that.
    I understand your sentiment, and there are many factors at play, including the lack of integrity and rule of law, from Israels side. There is no indication that this will change, thus we have a stalemate. At the moment everyone loses, but its up to Israel, the heavyweight in this fight, to make a real gesture to conciliation.
    The fighting started way before 1890.
    That, my friend is very good to hear. Hopefully, if sanity prevails, the situation in Israel/Palestine can arrive at a similar level.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Great

No it is not up to the Israelis, it is up to the losers to make the concessions, it has been that way since the dawn of time, only after the loser makes the concession for Peace, can the heavyweight in this fight, Israeli grant concessions and finish the process of Peace, the prime example being WWII, Germany, Italy, and Japan, once the concessions were made for peace by these parties, did the U.S. make the concessions to rebuild and reestablish those Countries as Independent Nations, along with them becoming some of our best allies.

It ended in 1890, and from that point it was approximately 60 years for the reemergence of the Native American Culture as a vibrant culture moving into the new century, and rediscovering it self.

Only the Arabs of Palestine can make that happen, and it won't happen until after they recognize the realities of defeat an move to make a Peace meeting Israelis terms.

8. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

nwtrt

9. StrawDog disseminated primatemaia Valued Senior Member

There are no winners as yet. The huge difference, the Palestinians did not choose to be disenfranchised and invaded. I think the issue of trust is the big stumbling block, and given Israels track record of overkill and breaking cease fires, understandably so.
    Yes, friend, but how long were they fighting for before peace prevailed?
    No, it takes two to tango. Israel needs to lift the blockade and accept the right of Palestinians to self determination and an independent State, and the Palestinians need to accept the reality of the state of Israel and lay down arms.

10. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

Don't know what that means but I'm willing to bet its an expression of your bigotry and ignorance.

11. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

This thread is generating lots of claims of trolling. I guess it is time to close it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.