Passed Taekwondo Test! Hurray!

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Mazulu, Oct 11, 2013.

1. Mazulu Banned Banned

Hi wegs,
    That's probably one of the biggest differences between Christians and Atheists. Forgiveness is built into Christianity, but atheists have no reason to. I dunno, what do you think?

By the way, I am so looking forward to sparring.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Cheezle Hab SoSlI' Quch! Registered Senior Member

Ah yes, the forgiveness of Christianity, eternal lake fire and all of that. Very nice. Where is the forgiveness? Where?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Mazulu Banned Banned

You don't want forgiveness,... you want marshmallows.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Cheezle Hab SoSlI' Quch! Registered Senior Member

Address my post. You avoid the obvious.

8. Mazulu Banned Banned

Whatever. You're not worth the effort. You rejected God, so what do you want from me?

9. Cheezle Hab SoSlI' Quch! Registered Senior Member

Ah, so you have no answer. Not surprising.

10. Mazulu Banned Banned

For you? No. Well, like I said, bring marshmallows.

11. Cheezle Hab SoSlI' Quch! Registered Senior Member

The problem here is that it isn't just me and you discussing. Others see your lack of answers. Others see your lack of logic.

12. Mazulu Banned Banned

The Holy Bible is a good source of answers. But you don't want those answers. There is nothing left to say.

13. Cheezle Hab SoSlI' Quch! Registered Senior Member

You said that Christianity is about forgiveness. But you also claim that atheists are destined to eternal lake of fire. Which is it? Forgivness or condemnation. Which?

14. Mazulu Banned Banned

I actually know the answer regarding hellfire and damnation. There are a lot of very nice people who are atheists who will still go to heaven in the afterlife.

15. Cheezle Hab SoSlI' Quch! Registered Senior Member

Fuck you. You are an idiot. You have no answers.

16. Mazulu Banned Banned

I have the answer that you want to hear. I just don't like your attitude. Maybe you should ask wegs to ask me what the answer is. wegs is nice and sweet. You are like an ogre.

17. Cheezle Hab SoSlI' Quch! Registered Senior Member

Ahh, call in Wegs, I don't think you have listened to what she has said. She does not support you.

18. Mazulu Banned Banned

I will tell her the answer that you want.

19. Cheezle Hab SoSlI' Quch! Registered Senior Member

Actually my original question was:

Was this testing done through telepathy with space aliens, spirits? Were your Taekwondo masters also ascended masters? Just curious because your idea of reality is somewhat different than your normal person's. I suspect that your awarded belt is etherial.

Nothing you have said has addressed this. Is your belt a real bel or a imaginary belt.

20. Lakon Valued Senior Member

LOL .. that's funny Maz. Glad you can keep up a sense of humour.

And congrats on the achievement.

21. wegs Matter and Pixie Dust Valued Senior Member

To this point, Mazulu, I don't endorse or support your faith, but I can look past a person's faith, and just see him/her as a person. I was that way as a Christian and I'm still that way. I tend to only view someone as worth engaging here, if he/she shows me respect. If someone takes pot shots at me and I've been nothing but kind to them? He/she isn't worth my time.

When you were insulting people and consequently were banned, I had hoped you would return with more tolerance for others' views. And while I still see you as ruffling feathers, you seem to be more tolerant. It is the preaching that many of us dislike, not the mere fact that you believe in God.

That said, I don't judge you on your faith choice. Likewise, non-religious people wish to not be judged for their choices, either.

I think you are taking a virtual beat down because you need to show more tolerance of others who don't follow what you do, and preach less. It's a secular science forum, and you just need to be respectful of where you are.

Anywho, that's my take on it.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

22. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

I do value achievments, but if I mention my achievements here there will be consequences, and I am tired of wars with mods. Congrats by the way, I went to brown Judo belt =3 lol...

23. Mazulu Banned Banned

Brown Judo belt! That is awesome! Isn't Judo related to Juditsu and wrestling? I've heard that 75% of fights end up on the ground. All I know about Judo is that practionishers will send you to the ground really quick.