Palm reading?

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by man_of_jade, Jan 28, 2003.

1. Enmos Valued Senior Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

hmmmm, your hand looks a lot like my hand.
    My Mom said Down Syndrome people have a line straight across the palm of their hand. Its one way to recognize a Down's newborn.

Is that true? Do they really have that line?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Of course, we're both human

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I wouldn't know.. sorry..

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

yes i have had my palm read (i think everyone has in Blackpool) and yes it came so true that it was scarry

8. kmguru Staff Member

Is that a male hand?

9. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Uhm yes.. ? Should I take that as an insult ?

10. kmguru Staff Member

No...some reason I thought you are female. My mistake.

Anyway, a quick review says, you will have a long life...over 85 years, then some health problems.

Financially, it will be a rocky one but then settle down by ~45

Long marriage or cohabitation. Serious with one between 16 and 20, but solid with someone later.

Artistic hand (we know that, dont we!) - that says creative and using both brains

Two kids, may be three (third one may have health problems if there is a third)

11. Enmos Valued Senior Member

No prob

Interesting, thanks

Did you mean health problems around 85 or did you not mean any particular age ?

12. kmguru Staff Member

No major health problems indicated. Problems will start after ~85. Of course there will be minor problems off and on like flu and such. Around 65, there may be an issue/incident though not fatal, like minor accident or something to watch for.

Dates are difficult to calulate without some reference so that scaling can be used. There could be a +/- 3 yrs error.

Life span shows about 92. Live long and prosper.

13. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Cool

In fact I had some 'close' family members that lived long lives (around 100). So you could be on to something.

14. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

i am NOT going to live until i am 100 i will go to switzerland and drink the lethal medication they have to kill myself, where it is legal to do so

15. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Huh? Why ?

16. kmguru Staff Member

Chances are that unless Enmos is in a car accident that messes up his body, when he is 92, he will still be walking around like 70 years of today.

Todays 85 is tomorrows 100. Just make sure you keep your brain active.

17. kmguru Staff Member

Todays 30 will live to be 120

18. Enmos Valued Senior Member

What ?

19. kmguru Staff Member

People who are 30 years old today, if they do not abuse their body (just a disclaimer!) will see their 120th birthday....with the help of glycation inhibitors of course.

20. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Anti diabetes drugs ?

21. Donnal Registered Member

well this is what happened to me in USA when i walked into a book store or library i think it was
    this tall man came out and asked why i was interested in this certain book i had william northcraft with me he went on he was very psychic as well he also now works for the cops in usa and has a movie made about him now
    but back then he went on to me saying i was satans only child
    i tried hard to reason with him but got no where he went i was gonna destroy alot of things and he also claimed the book i wanted was infact evil
    i was like what mate its only a book i told him very little bout it he kept asking me abut it
    then he asked me my name i told him then he said your real name silly billy told him mny real name ...the guy psychic said he was gonna contact a few peoiple and let them know bout me
    well ever since that i been running from town to town now i think i can face these occult twits cause the way i see it is they cant go against thier own belief
    and i wear the pants not them\
    so i donr run no more

22. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

Oh, the line straight across is called a simian line. And it is found on people with Down Syndrome.

23. flameofanor5 Not a cosmic killjoy Registered Senior Member

It can be write. But whether or not is always is, does it really make a difference whether or not you know your future?