Ontario's ban on junk food?

Discussion in 'Science & Society' started by eddymrsci, Oct 22, 2004.

1. MizzAritzia Registered Member

What the hell?? you druggy person, do u think its okay for teens to smoke and do drugs?? Well it so not! and if you want to make drugs legal, then i hope you die! bitch.. btw... are you like a narc or something???

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. MizzAritzia Registered Member

are you gay white wolf??? cuz, what kinda guy doesnt like to see girls asses hanging out?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

She's a girl, idiot(!).

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. analbeads "loosen up" Registered Senior Member

YOU ARE

8. analbeads "loosen up" Registered Senior Member

A PSYCHO

9. analbeads "loosen up" Registered Senior Member

NUTCASE!!!!!

10. android nothing human inside Registered Senior Member

If teens don't have parents who notice their drugged out behavior, it's better they take drugs and die young.

I say ban junk food, mainly because of all the stupid plastic wrappers that choke wildlife. And shoot anyone in the face who objects.

11. whitewolf asleep under the juniper bush Registered Senior Member

I say ban junk food at least because it is another corporate scam to empty wallets.

What kind of monkey is it where the female's buttocks swell when she's in her ripe mating period? I remember seeing a program some very long time ago but, as always, I forgot all names and dates.

12. vslayer Registered Senior Member

its a baboon, the ones with the largest asses get picked for mating.

looks like americans would do well as baboons

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

13. whitewolf asleep under the juniper bush Registered Senior Member

Ah, but the baboon behaviour isn't exclusively Amerikan! It is when a female sticks her buttocks out for the evaluation by the male that primate behaviour is revealed. The male evaluates and, if satisfied, proceeds to exhibit residue of primate grooming behaviour: searching out fleas with his lips and hands in his mate's mouth and body. The male forgets that much of the fur in which fleas could be found is no longer there; nonetheless, his mate enjoys and does the same to him. They search for fleas in most peculiar body parts, and then.... Voila.

True, the latter examples of primate behaviour have been around throughout human history. However, the exposition of buttocks for evaluation is a recent phenomenon that, unfortunately, as illustrated by the diagram in this thread, has spread to Europe as well.