On the new face of racism

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by S.A.M., Aug 9, 2007.

1. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Is it the cogency that concerns you or is it verbal dyspepsia? If the former, feel free to expound obfuscation as is the norm in your case, if the latter, a dose of pepto bismal has been scientically proven to get rid of noisome vapors, perhaps at either gastronomical end.

More like a racemic thread, with optical activity unchallenged but mental activity optional.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

In response to those who claim there is no such thing as different human races, I suggest we stop referring to classifications of people as "races", and switch to "breeds" - like dogs.
    There are obvious physical differences.
    There are some biological differences.
    Many new breeds have come about through interbreeding - intentional or otherwise (recently, Labradoodle, Cockapoo, Schnoodle, Goldendoodle... is it just me, or have poodles become the whores of the dog world?).
    There are many mutts, and some mutts have become their own breeds over many generations.

I, personally, am a cross breed between a Scotch-Irish/German male and a Sicilian female. I'd stab you in the alley, if I were just sober enough.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Please abstain from mentioning the "r" word as there is a propensity to divert the discussion away from the main thrust of the thread. As indicated elsewhere I am a dark skinned mongrel, so the taxonomy offered above is acceptable to me, but you are requested to remove this discussion to the linguistics thread, if so desired.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

For those who have lost sight of the objective:

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Lord Hillyer Banned Banned

Your cognitive dissonance is neither new nor interesting.

8. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Please remember to close the door on your way out.

9. Willy Banned Banned

Behaviour is what makes a "mongrel", not dark skin.

10. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

One hesitates to point out inconsistencies in the intellectual grasp of the superior beings but according to the Webster ( an accepted lexicon of the intellectually acknowledged) a mongrel is an individual resulting from the interbreeding of diverse breeds or strains; especially : one of unknown ancestry; behaviour does not appear to play a part in defining this concept.

11. Nutter Shake it loose, baby! Registered Senior Member

Does S.A.M. stand for "Secret Agent Man"?

12. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Dogs are bred for a specific use. So we have sheep dogs, hunting dogs, guard dogs etc. They are bred by selecting wanted characteristics over a large number of generations.

It might be possible to produce human breeds, if we wanted to, but no such thing exists at present.

I'm not sure what causes differences in skin colour. Is it a matter of a few genes turned on or off?

13. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Moderator(s), please remove posts 22 and 29 to a fresh thread, so I may pursue my original question. Thanks

14. Willy Banned Banned

Without the melanin-challenged and unpigmented culture, you would have no electicity, computer or internet to post your dislike for the unpigmented.

15. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Apropos what?

16. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Perhaps an illustration is in order?

A. unpigmented one claiming equality of opportunity leads to equality in contribution

B. pigmented one claiming otherwise.

Which one is right?

17. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

Where the heck do the "melanin-challenged" quote pigmented individuals as their source of intellectual superiority?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2015
  18. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Reading incomprehension 101.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2015
  19. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

Writing 101, don't make your writing incomprehensible to the vast majority. Pigmented individuals...are they white or non-white, (white right?).

20. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Racism is stoooopid! Just stoooopid!
    End of discussion!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

21. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

One attempts to attain a level of discourse amenable to those continually forced to communicate below the standards commensurate with their highly evolved cognitive functions.:shrug:

22. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!? :runaway:

23. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Me speekee the massah eenglish; massah no likee pidgen talk; massah plenty smartie.