Obama Leads Secret Money Recipients

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sandy, Feb 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

you can't prove it because it is not true and utter bs

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

it nice to see you trying to raise the debate to the level of a 5 year old

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

Another day, another un-provable fairytale.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

i was refering to the i'll tell on you comment

8. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

My bad, I meant to quote your previous message

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

Your memory is faulty. The dates have not changed. I will not trouble to find old link (I recently looked up one more than 3.5 years old and posted it, inanswer to a question by SAM, but forget where.)

The path to depression I predicted back then is not exactly the one being followed. I did not anticipate any traditional period of recession, such as we appear to be entering now. Instead, I thought the steadly decreasing confidence in the dollar's purchasing power would come to some point in time, which with China's growing domestic market (up 18.8% YoY, by latest data) plus China's increasing obligations in Africa, South America, etc. related to paying for the raw materials, energy, and food stocks it must increasing import would lead China to realize they don't need to sell anything to the USA. Their factories will be hard pressed to meet the domestic demand and build all the railroads, ports, mines, housing, etc China is obligated to under the 30 year contracts China has signed in Africa and South America. Thus, one day China will say:

GO TO HELL USA - GREEN PIECES OF PAPER ARE NOT ACCEPTED ANY MORE FOR OUR GOODS - DOLLARS ARE WORTHLESS PAPER NOW.

This will cause the US Treasury bonds China still holds to drop rapidly in value (but China has already set up "Sovern Fund" and is now, like all others with great dollar surpluses, buying real tangible assets instead of being a net buyer of US treasury bonds (paper promisses). In Sept07, for first time in history, holders of Treasure paper demanding payment (not willing to "roll" the debt) exceeded new Treasury sales!

If China announced the above now they would lose many trillions of dollars, but if in about five years from now (inside the 6 year window I predicted which ends in Oct 2014) then the loss China will suffer with the drop in the US paper it still holds will be LESS than the saving China will gain from destroying the demand for oil etc from US and EU. (Their 30 year supply contracts are paid at the market price.)

Thus there will come a day when it is to China's economic advantage to take some losses on the US paper they could not get converted into ownership of real asssets, and they will do it - they do not especially love the US.

Japan will be the biggest initial loser, as they rely on the US's 7th fleet to protect them and dare not dump US Treasury paper.

SUMMARY: The mechanism I anticipated leading to the world's worst depression skipped the recession phase. I.e. The a run on the dollar lead directly to a depression in North America and Western Europe within a few months, at most. (The definition of a recessions requires 6 months)

Perhaps my mistaike about this detail is due to fact many others are now begining to fear what I did long ago. They are now, like I did, pulling money out of dollars by investing in the BRICs etc. and selling off assets in the US to anyone foolish enough to pay a currently "fair price" or just closing their factory if they can not get a buyer. (Buyers are mainly petrodollars returning)* This may be why we are going to go thru a "recession phase" I did not anticipate.
    ---------------------
    *The first major purchase by China's Sovern Fund was several billion dollar share of the Blackstone group - they have lost a bundle on it, but they are learning how to buy more solid assets now.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2008
  10. Exhumed Self ******. Registered Senior Member

Ah, thanks for repeating yourself. It sounds feasible to me, but I hardly know anything about the subject. However, 6 years is a long time! I hope some factor(s) in your equation change by that time.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Last edited: Feb 15, 2008
  11. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

to exhumed:

I just noticed that I had a typo in post you quoted: I.e.had 2012 whereas termination of the "6 year window" is Oct 2014. I have corrected the original. If not too much trouble, please correct in copy of text you quoted too. When you do, I will delete this post, If I can remember to do so. Thanks.

12. sandy Banned Banned

13. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

its a death sentence for republicans because they go after said groups of people and its not common in dems

14. sandy Banned Banned

It most certainly is common in dems. You have Hillary, Studds, Frank, Reno, Achtenberg, Costanza, Leal, Milk, Feinstein....

The Democrat party supports the gay agenda. The Repub party does not.

15. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

you mean people who support equal rights for gays i thought you meant commiting gay acts

16. sandy Banned Banned

No. Those people on my list are gay. Some people say Hillary is bi but the word on the streets in DC is that she is gay.

There are at least 140 openly gay elected Democrat officials in the USA.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2008
  17. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

to exhumed: thanks for changing typo to 2014. I can not now remove post 108 - perhaps a mod will and later this one.

18. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

Yes, Hillary is gay.

- N

19. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.