Obama Leads Secret Money Recipients

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sandy, Feb 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

I'm not doing your homework for you. It's not my job to relieve your ignorance.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

then i understand you dont know.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Myles Registered Senior Member

Wharever you think , Obama looks set to win from his latest showing

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

Why should I supplicate to you? You don't even know why you don't like him. Which leads me to believe that you have other reasons for not liking him that has nothing to do with his resume.

8. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

resume? ha! the guy doesnt even have the ability to say what he means by changes!!!

i think the reality is you dont even know why you support him!

9. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

His experience in government is admittedly light. However, he seems to have an ability to inspire and persuade people, which is the central ability required for the office.

10. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

I invite every US Citizen reading this thread to make a donation in any amount, however small, to the Obama Campaign- and to make that donation in Sandy's honor. Sandy has raised my awareness of the grass-roots nature of Obama's campaign funding, and she has motivated me to contribute here:

11. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

Nixon wasnt inspiring, and he was a one of the best. its got nothing to do with how you look, but with your skills, which obama other then looking good on TV hasnt shown.

12. shichimenshyo Caught in the machine Registered Senior Member

I just donated to him...for sandy

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

13. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

If you're really interested in learning why. Then look at my post history. I've divulged a multitude of factoids regarding his career and accomplishments. Since you're to un informed to use google. Maybe searching my post history isn't to intellectually duanting for you.

But the truth is, no amount of facts I can list will change your mind. Which means you're not a logical thinker. You're an emotional thinker, which means your dislike for Obama is rooted in emotion. What is at the root of your factually absent hatred for Barack? Is it because he has a Muslim name and you're Jewish? Is it because he's Black? Is it because he's a Democrat?

Since you've researched his record exstensively, what policies, votes has he made that lead you to the conclusion that he's an empty suit?

14. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

flaming and bating

15. iceaura Valued Senior Member

If Hillary takes both Ohio and Texas with solid margins, she wins.

Her money sources are not so secret. But they do not recommend her any better for President.

Her record, as Senator and First Lady, is inferior to Obama's in both content and effectiveness.

She is unlikely to gain ground against McCain, by becoming better known say, as she is very well known and likewise McCain. Right now she loses to McCain head to head, in national polls.

16. shichimenshyo Caught in the machine Registered Senior Member

Im serious...I really did

So shut yo face!!!!

17. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

She'll have to win atleast 60% of the delegates from this point forward. Not going to happen. She'll never catch him in pledged delegates.

18. shichimenshyo Caught in the machine Registered Senior Member

But thats the problem, Obama can win in total number of delegates but then the super delegates can turn everything around. I dont see how people elected to represent the will of the people can make a decision not reflecting the will of the majority. If obama has a lead in delegates and the supers turn the tides towards hillary it will be nothing short of institutionalized racism....I hope the DNC changes the super del rules, or requires them to push theperson who is ahead by the most into the total number of dels needed to grab the nom.

19. Myles Registered Senior Member

Nixon wasn't inspiring. Wasn'y he Tricky Dicky. the used car salesman ?

20. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

You're right. That's why Obama mentioned that he needs to score a knockout. If Hillary keeps it close until the convention, she's going to get the nomination because she has deeper connections with the superdelegates.

21. shichimenshyo Caught in the machine Registered Senior Member

Exactly, thats why I have a huge problem with the way the delegate system is set up.

22. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

ill tell on you!

23. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

I don't think that would reflect racism but mainly that the ClintonS (Bill included) have lot of political favors /IOUs they can collect. (Also most will think: Obama is young, but this is Hillary's only shot at being POTUS.) Hillary will be the candidate and many disgusted Obama voters will stay home on election day, is the way I see it coming down.

I am sort of hoping (and now expecting) that Obama wins more deligates chosen by the people and the super deligates select Hillary as the Democratic choice for POTUS. That will really turn off a lot of the new first time voters and the independants who would have voted Democratic and give the election to McCain.

Frankly Bush is so low in the approval polls and such a burden on McCain that this is the only way I think McCain can win. I told why I want him to in prior post - i.e. to be sure the Republicans do not get the opportunity to blame the collapse of the US on the Democrates. See post:

http://www.sciforums.com/showpost.php?p=1750049&postcount=42

especailly the last paragraph, for more discussion and the three reasons why GWB deserves the "credit" for destroying the USA.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.