Obama has permenantly won me over with this comment!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Ganymede, Apr 27, 2007.

1. sandy Banned Banned

No. Just smart, decent, Amercian Christians who want the evil muslim terrorists destroyed. Bush is the only man for the job. Kerry would be cowering in his basement or appeasing the French if he was POTUS. Thank God Bush has the wisdom to do the right thing. He will go down in history as one of the great presidents. Mark my words.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

There is no cure for stupidity.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

When did congress declare war? Don't confuse war with Occupation.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. countezero Registered Senior Member

Congress didn't have to declare war, it authorized the president the use of miltary force. Congress hasn't declared war since the US went to war with Nazi Germany...

I'd like to try to drag this topic back onto one of its more interesting tangential topics — The Israeli, Palestinian question — but I don't know if that's possible. Ganymede's statements are all over the map. One doesn't know where to begin. Blond hair, blue-eyed? Denying Hilary and Obama have leftist voting tendencies?

8. sandy Banned Banned

Evil muslims declared war 911. We're finishing it.

9. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

What about the Evil Christians that Attacked the Oaklahoma Building? Did we go to war with the evil Christians? Or just lock the ones up directly responsible?

10. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

Kerry served in Vietnam

Bush evaded the draft, instead going like most brave americans he inlisted in the national guard. To protect the hostile skies in the State of Texas . So let me get this straight. By your logic.

Bravery = Protecting the Hostile skies of Southern Texas!

Cowerdice = Earning a Purple heart in Vietnam.

More infinite wisdom from the Radical Right.

11. sandy Banned Banned

McVeigh et all were not Christians. They HATED God. They HATED our government. They hated America and Americans. They were pitiful losers. We fried McVeigh. We should fry all terrorists.

Kerry is pathetic too. I have no use for him. He threw his Purple Hearts (for his self-inflicted wounds) out over a fence from what I remember. He is a traitor.

12. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

You are dead wrong.

Those three necessarily go together in your tiny, little mind, don't they?

Please explain exactly how he is a traitor.
    Can you?

I simply can not understand how people can live their lives in such abject fear that they will prefer to live blindfolded and take whatever shit they are fed by those who claim to protect them, and swallow it like it was chocolate pudding.
    You are so very sad.

13. countezero Registered Senior Member

Ganymede, there is a very real difference between the desperate actions of a few men with a political axe to grind (McVeigh et al) and the multi-faceted terrorist organizations (Al-Queda, Hamas, etc.) that are part of a movement (radical Islamic fascism) that is fostered, financed and supported by foreign governments and an Eastern religion's establishment. Or don't you see that?

14. sandy Banned Banned

Obama has permanently lost potential voters with this comment. He says requiring employers to verify legal status is an “unnecessary” hurdle. He's sponsoring an amendment to the Senate’s immigration bill to strip language that would require employers to verify the social security numbers of their workers unless there is “suspicion of unlawful employment.

Barack HUSSEIN Obama sucks.

http://www.townhall.com/columnists/...25/obama_tries_to_strip_illegal_worker_checks

15. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

If was amazing that a man who served in a war is portrayed as a coward, yet another man who obviously dodged the draft (or at least got himself into a position where he wouldnt ever come accross any enemies in texas) is a true patriot.

16. sandy Banned Banned

It is Kerry's behavior after the war that has cost him the most: his throwing away his medals, lying about the purple hearts/Cambodia/etc, becoming a treasonous/traitor. He has the credibility of a Clinton. He flip-flops on just about everything. He's kind of a gigolo who marries rich women. I met him. He's creepy. He makes your skin crawl.

Bush's behavior after the war has proven admirable. He is (practically) singlehandedly fighting a war on terror. He loves this country more than anything and would do ANYTHING to protect her from evil terrorists (even be publically crucified.)
    Even if he, Laura, Barney, and I are the only ones left who support him, he doesn't care. He is a man of Christian conviction and he will get "well done" from God when they meet.

Barack HUSSEIN Obama is still a joke. A bad liberal joke.

17. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Of course he's not. He's sitting in a comfy office and sending others to do it for him.

18. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

That is just so arrogant.

I guess I can tell my brothers to come home then. Bush is fighting this war, not them.

19. sandy Banned Banned

You both know darn well what I mean. Most of our "allies" wimped out because they were in bed with Saddam and didn't want to offend him.

Thank God Blair, Italy, Australia, Poland, and our other 30 allies realized fighting evil terrorists who hijacked their religion to kill innocent people, is the right thing to do.

Too bad some of them are wimping out at terrorist threats against their countries and withdrawing their support.

And Barack HUSSEIN Obama still sucks. If he and his cronies get into the White House, we will again become impotent against terror (like Clinton.)

20. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

At least Clinton bombed the right country. And he can understand world politics at a higher level than a 9 year-old, which is all I hear from the right these days.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2007
  21. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

Why do you type it like that? Is he related to Saddam Hussein?
    And I don't think he'd make a good president right now either. I'd like to see him run again in about 8 yrs though.

22. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

It doesn't sound like the problem is the Jews. It sounds like the problem is the Arabs. A solution could just as well be to 'remove' the Arabs from the territory.

23. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Sounds like a great "final" solution, Crunchy.