Obama:Give Licenses to Illegal Aliens

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sandy, Jan 29, 2008.

1. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

:yay:
    Millions More Illegal Immigrants?

The DSCC ad claims “millions more illegal immigrants” have entered the country. This is true. According to the best estimates we can find, millions of illegal immigrants have indeed entered the United States since 2001. According to the federal Immigration and Naturalization Service, there were an estimated 7 million illegal immigrants living in the United States in Jan 2000. Two years later the Urban Institute estimated the illegal immigrant population to be 9.3 million. Most recently, Jeffrey S. Passel, a Senior Research Associate with Pew Hispanic Center and a contributor to the Urban Institute’s 2002 study, conducted a study which estimated the illegal immigrant population to be between 11.5 and 12 million people. That implies a minimum 4.4 million increase from the INS’s Jan 2000 estimate.

I just love Bush, thanks to him, we've had 4.4 million more illegal immigrants since he took office. :yay:

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. sandy Banned Banned

We already have a version of that. Probably would be a good idea, though. I would rather arrest/deport all of them.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

you have a version of it?

Everytime i have mentioned it i have been told it breaches the 5th amendment (think it was the 5th).
    interesting

8. sandy Banned Banned

Police pull over people they suspect of DUI. They can do a field sobriety test if they want. They can ask the driver to blow if they want. It's all up to the officer and their discretion. They especially use this around holidays.

9. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

sandy have a look at the Random breath test thread in ethics

The police in victoria will breath test ANYONE who is stoped for any reason and futher more they will block off a road for a few hours and breath test everyone who goes past

10. sandy Banned Banned

Great idea. With so many DUI deaths, I would support that 100%.

11. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

there were only 35 deaths in victoria in 2006 where the driver was 0.05 or above

In the same time period

for the sorce read the random breath testing thread

12. sandy Banned Banned

Now Obama wants to hold a summit with Middle Eastern leaders to "discuss the misunderstandings and gaps between the muslim world and the West."

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

http://www.turkishpress.com/news.asp?id=213031

We don't "talk" to the enemy. We don't negotiate with the enemy. We don't coddle terrorists. We don't negotiate with terrorists. WTF is wrong with this moron? Weakness.... That will work. Not.

13. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

So ... all the Muslim leaders in the Middle East are our enemies? They're all terrorists?

14. sandy Banned Banned

What would you call the likes of Iminajihad who openly says he will destroy Israel and the USA?

15. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Do you ever answer a question honestly, Sandy? I asked if all the Muslim leaders in the Middle East are our enemies, and you respond with your childish mocking of one guy who our two-bit Moron in Chief made a point of calling out?

You can do better than that ... can't you?

Let's try again: Are all the Muslim leaders in the Middle East are our enemies?

16. sandy Banned Banned

That's it. I'm done responding to your personal attacks.

17. sandy Banned Banned