Obama a Democrat Screws the Military Again

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Buffalo Roam, Feb 6, 2009.

1. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Yes, joe remember you took a oath to defend the Constitution, not the democrats and not the republican, the Constitution.

Now, to bad you didn't remember that.

The Constitution is not a suicide pact.

Critical Thinking, that is where you fail, you are the typical knee jerk liberal, who has the ingrained instinctive thought process that a Democrat does no wrong, and a republican does no right.

You can decipher the intricacies of the legal status of legal and illegal orders, and don't know the difference between the Air Force, and the airforce.

I have fun with my fellow brothers in service, Marines, Air Force, Coast Guard, and Navy, I rib them, and take my share in return, but one there thing we all have in common, that is no respect for a wannabe, and you don't have the ring of truth, you have the thump of a counterfeit lead dollar when it hits the bar.

What was your dream in service, to be a PFC.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

Sorry its you who doesn't have the ring of truth. You glorify war. and seem eager to use war to solve problems both things no real vet would do. I have talked to several people from several generations who have fought in wars. Not a single one of them talked like you do about war and their service.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

BillyT, yes, still hiding in a Ivory Tower, only now that tower is located in Brazil.

I have lived on the sharp end of systems designed by people like you who think they have all the answers.

I have lived on the end of the systems, designed by people like you, that when they don't work as advertised, gets Me a face full of somebody's blood and intestines.

You live in a nice little laboratory, and designs all of these whiz bang toys, and then go out in a nice clean test range, and think just how brilliant you are, and that no one can compare with your visionary thinking.

I am one of the end users, and victims, of products developed by people like you, when those end products don't live up to the advertisements, of your brilliance.

You are still sitting in a nice clean Ivory Tower environment, separated from the reality of the world, criticizing those who are in the real world, dealing with the real world.

For every thing you dream up, the real world will come up with a counter to over ride your system, your vaunted CWIS system for Israel, you don't even need billion dollar systems to over come it.

Just send more targets than it can handle, and with bombardment rocket systems that isn't hard to do.

If your system can handle 100 incoming targets, send 200, when it can handle 200, MIRV the warhead, submunitions.

BillyT, for every bullet shot you have to know where it is going to come down, I do not know the minim firing cycle of the CWIS, but for the Vulcan, for reliability it was 75 rounds, of the system failure rate went up.

So what happens to those excess round?

What happens when those projectiles come down.

Does it make it any better that a innocent is killed by a DP bullet or a H.E.

Is it any better to lose the same numbers of innocent by your system, by accident, as you would lose them by deliberate enemy action.

Your whole argument seem to be that of Joe Stalin, The Tragic of One, vs: Statistics.

Your on the side of statistics, if the statistical numbers are low enough, you are prepared to accept the loss, but a innocent still died.

So is that loss, any less a loss, because it was from your defense system?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

pj, go home and hide with Mama, that is all your good for.

8. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

AWWWWWWWWWWW did I bruise you fake warrior pride. You can claim being a vet all you want. You don't sound like one and you don't have the views of one.

9. BlueMoose Guest

Buffalo, I wonder is there anybody that you can respect other than yourself ?

10. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Yes, pj, the ring of truth, you claim that you are home because you need to take care of your Mother.

I gave you the information that if you joined the military, any branch, that you could have your Mother declared as a dependent, and the Military would pay you for that, you would receive housing, also that your Mother would then come under the Military Health system and receive free health care.

So if your so worried about taking care of your Mother and Her failing health, why aren't you in the military?

Nike said is best, just do it.

That is what separates the Men from the boys, you do what is necessary to take care of those you love, even if it cost you.

So, again Who is taking care of Whom?

Your feet are still under Mamas table, not Her feet under yours.

It would appear from your actions that it is Mama who is the one taking care of Her baby boy.

11. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Guess what....You.

12. Cazzo Registered Senior Member

You obviously aren't in the military.
    Military members look to each other like a family, looking out for each other.
    When other members are killed, especially in mass like this bombing, it makes lots of people in the military feel bad, and naturally want revenge.
    So if the terrorists involved in committing this act are let off the hook, it's going to piss off a lot of military members.

13. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

Still trying to make my life fit your fucked up preconcieved notions I see.

14. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

What about the people these military clubs killed? Are their people allowed to naturally want revenge?

15. BlueMoose Guest

-Thanks Buffalo

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

-This Reps vs Dems has gone beyond any civil interaction, and it is a loss for both sides, as I have stated earlier, both do suck the same tits, just drooling the milk in different manner, and the only winners are the rich and powerful,
    and the loser is the constitution and the country, and thats just sad.

-Both sides should keep in check first their own side.

16. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

pj, I took my lap top to my Civil War round table meeting today, and you were the entertainment.

I pulled up your post and we all had a good laugh at your expense.

pj, you are the one who told me what you life was, I even referenced post that you made telling me about where you live, and the fact that you couldn't find a job, that you haven't finished school, and your claim of needing to take care of your Mother.

When you admitted that you weren't looking for a job as hard as you needed to, you told me exactly all I needed to know about you, and your claim of taking care of your Mother.

Yes, if you need to really take care of your Mother, you do what ever it takes, you work what ever job is available, and you go to night school to get a education to move up in the world, so you could take better care of those who depend on you, but what did you post?

From your own post in your own words, excuses for failure.

So that said it all, Mamas taking care of You.

17. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Yes, I have found it, in your own word ps:

You owned up to "i could probably try harder",

You want the excuse, that you need to take care of your Mother, as why your at home, well if you really need to take care of your Mother, and it isn't your Mother taking care of you, your ass would be out the door at a job, any job instead of sitting in front of a computer, Bad Mouthing Your Better, and admitting that:

i could probably try harder

You are not trying at all, your just making excuses for your failure.

18. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Yes, Moose, I am as pissed at the Repubs as I am at the Demorats, and I want to puke at the sycophant excuses from the left for Obama and His administration, and the nuclear explosion of the National Deficit just passed by the Demorats, that is going to rob the future from our Children.

19. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Watch where you step

I call bullshit. Or, in this case, buffalo droppings.

When our neighbor Mr. Roam sits up sweating at night, straining his brain to think up balbutive insults to sling at Republicans—you know, whatever the conservative equivalent of the "Demorats" and other right-wing radio idiocy happens to be—we might be able to start giving such assertions as "I am as pissed at the Repubs as I am at the Demorats" a diarrhea squirt's worth of credibility.

And as a personal note to Mr. Roam: Look, I can well understand why a conservative would be frustrated at the now-retired Bush administration, and that the current ineptitude of the GOP (being perhaps the only thing more politically stupid than the Reid/Pelosi tag team) might make you gnash your teeth and wail, but there is nobody here that believes you honestly regard the Republican Party with the same seething, life-affecting hatred you show Democrats.

20. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

I think this ad hominem has gone too far. PJ was reflecting on his situation. Just because he thinks might be able to try harder does not mean that he can.

Buffalo Roam you like the simplistic view of the world...good and bad and the world just is not that way. You cannot argue the facts, so you throw insults and engage in personal attacks...just like your heros....limbaugh, hannity, levine, etc. And you run from facts and an honest discussion.

21. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

The day your my better is the day I die. and your still making shitty inferences based on your fucked up preconcieved notions. You would rather sit on your ass and mock people that have had some bad luck or are actually trying to improve the world than actually do anything worthwhile.

22. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Well, get to it:

The day your my better is the day I die.

What inference? Your own words:

The day your my better is the day I die.

The most prevalent comment from my friends on your posts were that you make every excuse in the book for your own failure, and blame everybody else for not improving your life, rather then look at your own abject failure to improve it your self.

Who is sitting on their ass, mocking?

You are the one who is the failure, you are the one who blames a little hard luck and is sitting at home on his ass, telling me that I have to do something to improve your little world.

You don't get it, I have improved the world, I have a job that paid the taxes for this country, I made investments in the economy of this country, which provided jobs to people to improve their lives, I raised a family, that is now working hard, own their own houses, and have money in the Bank.

I own my house, I have a comfortable retirement, and I am watching a crybaby like you claim that I don't know what it means to have hard luck, well the reason that I am where I am is because I didn't use the excuse that I had hard luck, and when things went bad, I didn't sit on my ass at home, and become a legend in my own mind.

Your 24, and where are you?

At Home with your feet under Mamas table, with the claim that you have to take care of Mama.

Where was I,

2 enlistment in the Army.

Staff Sergeant.

Command of a Armored section in a Reconnance Platoon, in command of 12 men, and a Million Dollars of equipment for Uncle Sam.

I had already been around the world once.

I had 47 awards for Valor from the Military.

I was on the promotion list for Platoon Sergeant SFC.

Now where are you?

Sitting at home complaining how unfair a little bad luck is.

What have you done to Improve the world?

Not a dammed thing, because you are still sitting at home behind a computer bad mouthing those who have, and using the excuse that I have to take care of Mama.

Yes, what have you done to improve the World?

23. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

I don't have to you do it for me:

When our neighbor Mr. Roam sits up sweating at night, straining his brain to think up balbutive insults to sling at Republicans[/QUOTE]

It is quite a brain strain for you isn't it.

Kaopectate work well for diarrhea, but I don't know what to suggest to you for your diarrhea of the mouth.

Now what did you mean here, I know of no such word as:

balbutive

Did you mean:

Balbuties?

or:

babblative

Both seem more appropriate to your above post than to me, as you can't even get the right insult out of your mouth.