"Nuke Mecca"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by S.A.M., Feb 1, 2008.

1. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

KSA is an ally in name only. You can't trust the level of influence hawks may have in Washington. although They'd have to fight the oil companies power first.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

you know, I was actually glad that people stopped and made sure that the Taliban were in some way responsible ( even though it's in doubt now) I was thinking that they might have nuked some other country. Although people seem to forget that it was mainly Saudi's that flew on 11.9.01.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Why?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

I think it would make a pretty glass ornament. Maybe it would glow in the dark, too?

8. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

Think about it , A lot of the population don't really like the US. The princes funded OBL, and some (may) continue to do so. Although the government is friendly, theres a radical minority.

9. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

The king is friendly and no one is going to overthrow him anytime soon

10. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

You never know. ..

11. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Believe me, I do.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

12. Kadark Banned Banned

Most Arabs are too stupid to realize how dangerous their leaders who support pan-Arabism are. It's the Arab nationalism that places like Saudi Arabia have displayed that warrants the reformation of their entire monarchy.

13. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

Wait, Pan Arabism is bad ? or do you mean Pan Militant Arabism ?

14. Kadark Banned Banned

Pan-Arabism, I think, is one of the biggest reasons why Muslim nations have become laughing stocks of the globe.

15. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

Pan Arabism is different to solidarity no ?, otherwise the Latin American nations would be laughed at too.

16. Kadark Banned Banned

History speaks for itself. The Arabs ignored the Islamic brotherhood which the Muslim world had applied for over a thousand years, and alienated themselves from the Turks and the Persians. At colonialism's darkest hour, the Arabs introduced this ridiculous "pan-Arabism" mentality which divided the already weakened M.E. to the point where it was at the mercy of the West. It is an ideology which is an embarrassment and a great hazard to the Muslim world.

17. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

Ah, ok, So basically divided the Islamic world even further at a time when it was unity was most needed.

18. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

The Pan-Arab movement is just a facade at the level of the politics. From what I have seen people in Arab countries have a very vague concept of it.

19. Kadark Banned Banned

Yeah, unfortunately.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Stupid Arab-nationalist Ba'athists are running amuck nowadays. They only help continue this embarrassing cycle for Muslims.

20. Kadark Banned Banned

That may be so today, but the Arabs of the early 1900s had no problem destroying their fellow Muslim Turks in hopes of Arab independence.

21. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

Now the situation has changed, the majority of the worlds muslims are in Central Asia and Asia. Arab nationalism is nothing but a dream, because Islam is an integral part of Arab identity, and who is to say that it is solely for the Arabs ?

22. Kadark Banned Banned

I don't know where you're going with this. Pan-Arabism and nation-line borders have been catastrophic to the Muslim world. As it stands, they both still exist.

23. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

Never heard of it until now. Dunno, Islam is the most hated religion on Earth so it's probably an expression of hate towards Islam.