'No white students are allowed to enter'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by w1z4rd, Aug 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nutter Shake it loose, baby! Registered Senior Member

Yes, a misconception. Of course. The considerable success attained by the sub-Saharan Negroids paved the way for Dr. Albert Schweitzer, who gave his life trying to achieve their lofty standards.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

He also held several doctorate degrees and spent most of his life in Africa.

However, I'm sure you are much more qualified to judge.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

Egypt was originally a white civilization. They brought in a ton of black labor and eventually started mixing with them which was the downfall of their civilization.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

LOL! I'm sure they had a complex oral history.

8. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

You don't need written language to have a civilization. Indeed the fact that blacks are quite capable of learning to write proves that writing is a cultural artifact. Only Eurocentric thinking would equate the way they as white people do things is the best and only way.

9. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

You need to find a different example.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Arafat was no idiot, in fact he was very, very smart. He got exactly what he wanted: power prestige and tons of money. He did so by using lies, deceit, deception and forging agreements that he never for a minute intended to keep. Personally, I hated him VERY much (and I'm not Jewish, by the way) but I do recognize that he was highly intelligent.

10. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I assumed this was a real quote, but it appears to be a fraud. Care to cite the source of this?

11. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

http://www.schweitzer.org/english/diverse/asefaq.htm

Was Schweitzer a racist?

Q: On racist and anti-racist-sites I have found the following text:

This is what he said shortly before his death:

I have given my life to alleviate the sufferings of Africa. There is something that all white men who have lived here, must learn and know; that these individuals are a sub-race; they have neither the intellectual , mental or emotional abilities to equate or share in any of the functions of our civilisation.

"I have given my life to try to bring unto them the advantages which our civilisation must offer, but I have become well aware that we must retain this status; white, the superior, and they the inferior; for whenever a white man seeks to live among them as their equal, they will either destroy him or devour him, and they will destroy all his work; and so for any existing relationship or for any benefit to this people let white men from anywhere in the world who would come to help Africa remember that you must continually retain this status; you the master, and they the inferior, like children that you would help or teach. Never fraternise with them as equals, never accept them as your social equals ; or they will devour you; they will destroy you."-

Dr. Albert Schweitzer, winner of the 1952 Nobel Prize for peace, in his 1961 book, From My African Notebook.

12. Willy Banned Banned

13. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

I read it. Trust me, I know that South Africa is a total hellhole. Go to

http://southafricasucks.blogspot.com/

One story there...

Numerous posts on this blog refer to the new wave of “justified crime” in arsezania as “House Invasions”, where blacks invade your house, violently attack you, rape your wife and daughters in front of you, and then proceed to kill you point blank in sight of your wife and children, leaving them traumatized without a father and a husband for the rest of their lives. The motive: “To take your Cell Phone”.

A. In this event, it is public knowledge that the South African Police will act in the following way:

1. They will pitch hours late on the scene. (To give the criminals some time to get away)
    2. You will stare incompetence in the face.
    3. They will have no sympathy for the survivors or respect for the dead.
    4. They will have no knowledge, nor the facilities to conduct treatment to survivors of violent crime.
    5. They will not be able to conduct a proper investigation.
    6. They will not have enough language / writing skills or equipment to capture the crime for proper referral in a court of law, should they accidentally catch the criminals.
    7. Subsequent investigations will go to “file 13’, and the criminals will walk away to do the same thing to your neighbor the next day.

B. If you try to protect your family during a House Invasion and you kill or injure one of these upstanding and precious arsezanian voters, you can expect the following from the South African Police:

1. The will pitch in minutes and arrest you!
    2. They will not give a shit about your welfare and grind you with interrogation hours on end.
    3. They will immediately confiscate any fire arm(s) you might own, or used during the invasion.
    4. They will have the skills to open a case of Murder or Attempted Murder against you in no time to make your life a living hell with incompetent court appearances one after the other for years on end.
    5. The surviving criminals, unfortunate not to be killed during the invasion, will lay charges of assault against you with damages claims adding to your misery.

Which one do you choose?
    A – Walk like a lamb to the slaughter or;
    B – Protect what is most precious to you and face the consequences later.

2nd Story

White school kids attacked by 300 rampaging blacks

0 township pupils attack, vandalise two Afrikaans schools in Germiston

'pass one, pass all' shouted a former pupil recognised by the principal...

GERMISTON, South Africa. August 22 2007 -- "When we looked again they were there, there must have been about 300 youths, attacking our school with stones, bottles, tins, anything they could throw at us," a terrified pupil of Germiston High School told Beeld newspaper yesterday. A large gang of youths arrived, rampaging through the school grounds, smearing paint on the school signs, attacking and robbing vendors, a parent and a pupil at the local railway station, and throwing in all the windows of the school with terrified pupils cowering inside the classrooms. They also threw stones at passing motorists.The police was no-where to be seen.

Principal André Beukes said the large group of aggressive black youths from nearby townships had showed up just after noon. The clearly well-organised group then moved on to nearby Germiston South Primary School. Its alerted principal Lanette Fouché said the aggressive group of youths had showed up at about 1.30pm -- but by then the school had blocked its entrances. The youths physically attacked and robbed a parent who was just getting out of her car.

"I recognised one of these youths as a former pupil and asked him what was going on. He shouted back 'pass one, pass all,' the principal said. Beukes said these youths have been organised to 'destabilise all the schools whose staff had not participated in the recent public-service strike." These youths are also demanding that all the pupils must pass their exams ' because it will be the fault of the teachers if they fail', she said.

14. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

Oh, and now even this white liberal rat has deserted the sinking ship of South Africa.

'I love this country with a passion' - Anne Paton

The nerve!..the gall!...to sit in the UK and now object to your very own words coming back to haunt you...stupid old cow and widow of Alan Paton, the author of Cry the Beloved Country, is angry that a letter she wrote 10 years ago is being used in support of the arguments of people protesting about the crime rate..! Nogal..

Good grief...is there no end to the liberal madness?

She bleats about her undying love for the country, but does she use her 'celebrity' to call for help for the country she professes to love with a passion...?

NO...a big fat resounding.. NO...!

This is the South Africa you and your husband fought for...this is the South Africa you pushed and shoved for with all your might...and now you don't want to revel in the Ubuntu you helped create. But you expected others to embrace it.

Sitting in the UK leading your quiet life tending your rose bushes has faded your memory of the horrors you helped bring down on our people, and you obect to them using your words to bring attention to their desperate plight..??

Gaan kak ou vrou...too bad the blacks didn't burn you alive, but as a small consolation, I am going to make a point of keeping your words alive till you vrek and join your rotting spouse, you vile old crone!

Anne Paton, 81, said she was shocked to hear that the letter was being circulated by e-mail, with minor editing. The letter was published a decade ago in the London Sunday Times.

In the letter, Paton said she intended leaving South Africa because of the "endless suffering" caused her by crime. She had been hijacked and mugged and nine of her close friends had been murdered. The final straw was being attacked in her home in Durban shortly before her 71st birthday.

Reacting to the resurfacing of the letter, Paton said: "I am very keen to know who is behind the circulation of these emails. (ha ha...great hey...was posted for a second time right over here on this great blog antie..)

I just don't understand why a letter I wrote 10 years ago is being raked up now. "I have written a lot of letters talking about South Africa, which were also published in newspapers. Why is this letter being singled out now? (because it's such a stunner...and we know it makes you cringe every time it re appears...the least we can do to rub your liberal nose in your own POO..!)

I think that it is ridiculous and mischievous," said Paton. (we kn
    ow, we know....but it feels so good..!) In the letter, Paton said she was glad that her husband, who became known for his speeches and writing about the injustices of apartheid, had not lived to see the new South Africa.

"I was so sorry that he did not witness the euphoria and love at the time of the election in 1994. "But I am glad he is not alive now. He would have been so distressed to see what has happened to his country," wrote Paton. She said she was leaving South Africa not only because of "black-on-white crime" but because of the "general lawlessness" that had gripped the country since the demise of apartheid.

"I love this country with a passion, but I cannot live here anymore. I can no longer live slung about with panic buttons and gear locks. I am tired of driving with my car windows closed and the door locked, tired of being afraid of stopping at red lights. "I am tired of being constantly on the alert, having that sudden frisson of fear at the sight of a shadow by the gate, of a group of youths approaching, though nine times out of 10 they are innocent of harmful intent - such is the suspicion that dogs us all," Paton said in the letter.

"President Mandela has referred to we who leave as 'cowards' and says the country can do without us. So be it. But it takes a great deal of courage to uproot and start again. We are leaving because crime is rampaging through the land," said Paton. She went on to write that there was more racial tension in the new South Africa than in the old one. She quoted a character in Cry the Beloved Country who said: "I have one great fear in my heart - that one day, when they are turned to loving, they will find that we are turned to hating."

This week, from her home in England, Paton said she stood by every word she had written in the letter. "At the time I wrote that letter, that was how I felt about South Africa. I cannot comment about the current situation, as I am no longer a citizen of the country. "I now live a quiet life in England and want nothing to do with South Africa," Paton said.

"Mandela did call us cowards for leaving we were called all sorts of names, but I have no regrets about leaving. It is a decision I took based on the circumstances at the time." Her step-daughter-in-law, Margaret Paton, who lives in Johannesburg, said the letter had caused a "big stink" when it was first published. "It's strange that somebody is circulating it again. "They are just using the Paton name to advance their cause because there is currently a big furore over crime. "Anne did not want to leave South Africa; she loved this beloved country. "She just became nervous and anxious and dreaded being around here after all those bad things had happened to her," said Margaret Paton. She said that, despite the high level of crime, she would not leave the country. "I love South Africa too much. "It's no lie that crime is out of control, but we will just have to face it and deal with it. I have hope that things will improve," she said.

This article was originally published on page 3 of Sunday Independent on August 26, 2007

15. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Thread closed for promoting racial hatred in violation of Sciforum rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.