Nine years of insane ramblings.

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by Bebelina, Jul 21, 2010.

1. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

There once was a guy called Nathanial
    who lived in a hole, subterrannial.
    He ran up one night, and sure was a sight
    with a badger stuffed up 'is proverbial.

Last edited: May 28, 2011
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

I swear to Jesus we are running parallel Chimkin . It was an employee and we were adding on to a pawn shop . We sent him out to another job . A new resident for Ben Hilocost . His name is worth mention because he is one of the main strategist in the New human Habitation the powers that be have in store for you . ( Note to Ben I forgive you of any wrong doing you did by stealing my time , only because you showed the guts to come to Victoria's Funeral , show your respect and friendship, Dads lonely go visit and make amends )
    Back to the story sorry ( Tolling is hard to brake)
    So while he was out on the other job he steals a bunch of tools . We could not figure out if it was him or not . We had heavy suspicion it was. We let it go and all the men made sure there tools were watched with the eyes in the back of there heads . So Harry my brother was finishing up the pawn shop and a beaker pops in the electrical panel. So he goes into the back room and as he starts to open the panel he sees the missing tools on a shelf . The guy pawned the tools at that very shop . Anyway the guy was arrested for he had no money to pay for the damages he caused . It was about 3 years latter and we get a check in the mail . It was restitution from that very guy. Unbelievable and unexpected . The cop that arrested him told us He would make sure that guy made right , I didn't believe it one bit , but evidently the cop did

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

Leave my little girl alone , As you know I might not do anything , but I can't speak for Danial . You know Constantine's mother was a scrubber. Wenches are scrubbers aren't they . I think they are . Yeah sounds right. Now she knew how to celebrate a guys birthday. Old daddy war bucks payed big time back then . Still paying from what I hear

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

I'm sorry, I always get myself into trouble, wonder what I said now?
    Well, if I'm going to get killed then I will take a few sciforumers with me, how else would I survive on the other side? Just to see the look on their faces, that they still have them.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

No problem. Nothing personal intended. I've changed it to Nathaniel.

There once was a guy called Nathanial
    who lived in a hole, subterrannial.
    He ran up one night, and sure was a sight
    with a badger stuffed up 'is proverbial.

You don't know anyone called Nathaniel do you?

@Bebelina
    I dare you to stand in front of a mirror, alone, and say Jamesbrentonk three times.

Last edited: May 28, 2011
  9. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

Now it's ten years.

10. Gustav Banned Banned

babe?
    you gonna search sci for your name or what?

11. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

Why should I do that? I am traumatized enough.

Oh...*blushing*---"The hottest girl on Sciforums"...hehe