News from Gaza Part 2

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by S.A.M., Nov 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Yeah I'm watching it live

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Yes really.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Bells Staff Member

And the reason 6 or so million Jews died in the holocaust is because they were Jews.

The reason 300 Palestinian children have been slaughtered in 3 weeks is because they are Palestinian. Maybe one day you might actually get it.

So you want me to watch a cut and edited video released by the Israeli military to prove how right they are? It'd be the same as my watching video's released by Hamas trying to prove their point. Thanks but no thanks. I rather watch feeds from unbiased sources who have nothing to gain in this conflict.

And you're still not getting the simple fact that their using children as human shields does not absolve the Israeli military when they kill those children. Nor will it absolve the Israelis of destroying millions of dollars worth of aid because a few Hamas fighters were 300 or so metres away.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

8. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Yeah the Palestinians are speechless with gratitude

9. Bells Staff Member

Being dead tends to do that to you.

10. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

So was the labelling and harassment of a popular singer who did express her views against a previous invasion without using rhetoric.

You reap what you sow.

11. otheadp Banned Banned

The 2 are different and incomparable.

12. Bells Staff Member

So you can only use the rhetoric when you are pro-Israel? For example, lets look at spidergoat's use of the rhetoric:

This is acceptable because he is pro-Israel? But this man, a practicing Orthodox Jew, who lost close family members to the Nazi's in ways that defy belief or comprehension.. that he dares compare his family's plight back then to what the Palestinians are suffering right now.. it's suddenly "disgusting rhetoric"? In other words, the rhetoric is only disgusting if it goes against Israel's actions.. Good to know.

13. otheadp Banned Banned

Doesn't any Muslim, besides Fatah, see that HAMAS are a death cult?

14. otheadp Banned Banned

When you invoke Nazism you invoke everything that comes with it. It is obviously incomparable to anything AT ALL that Israel's been doing. It's just some Jews have such a huge soul that they speaking that kind of tripe, even when it comes to other Jews defending themselves from a deathcult like HAMAS.

Criticize all you want. Argue, suggest something else, even talk shit. But don't bring that kind of rhetoric in. If anything, it shows the weakness of the person's argument, and the desperation and wildness in him.

15. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

IDF note to Israeli Soldiers. How to shoot children.

Children are generally small, and you have to aim down to hit them.

16. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

um their are through out history actual real events that the Israelis have done that can be realistically be compared to the nazis. Like Deir Yassin. the most extreme elements( the lehi and the Irgun) of the IDF made a point of slaughtering innocent people if they were not jewish. The SS the most extreme element of the german army made a point of slaughtering people of certain ethnicities. Though I will admit it isn't perfect and the nazis are shown to be better in this regard. There were normal army commanders who wanted the SS people punished for what they did. I have yet to find any source from 48/49 of a normal IDF commander wanting the Lehi or Irgun punished for such things and I have tried to find such a source. Yeah I know I just argued that in some cases the nazis were better than the jews. though shit though. It works.

17. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Being Jewish has nothing to do with it.
    The majority of Cambodians under Pol-Pot were Buddhist or Atheist.
    The Majority of White South Africans in the era of Apartheid were Protestant Christians.
    The Majority of Rwandans were Roman Catholic, with Nuns and priests joining in the genocide.

Israel has not joined this catalogue of murder by being Jewish, it has joined it by being evil.

Many Jews worldwide are as disgusted by the actions of Israel
    as non-Jews are.

18. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Israel is considering a "unilateral ceasefire" which in plain speak means they are jeopardizing the dialogue Egypt has been having with Hamas besides making sure they don't agree to lifting the crippling blockade and hermetic seal on Gaza, the reason Hamas was throwing the rockets. IOW they want the Gazans to provide quiet while starving or they'll kill them again

19. iceaura Valued Senior Member

It's not clear who fired those few rockets during the truce.

And its wasn't 1-4 per day, but a dozen or so total through the four months Hamas kept the truce.

It is clear that Israel did not even begin to fulfill its side of the agreement, maintaining the blockades and so forth, and then breaking the thing for real on Nov 4th.
    Until we get independent observers in, there is no way of telling for sure whether Israeli claims of responding to attack make any sense.

They appear to be lies, so far. Too many civilians are being killed to match Israel's military PR handouts, and they are hitting things like ambulances and UN buildings.

20. 1100f Banned Registered Senior Member

I agree with you, they should not consider a ceasefire, they should continue.
    I am surprised that finally you decided that Israel should fight hamas. It is nice to see that finaly you agree that Israel has the right to defend itself

21. 1100f Banned Registered Senior Member

Note ot the hamas brave warrior:
    Allways shoot the israelis when you hide behind children.
    Children are generally small, and you have to hide behind a lot of them so you should shoot the israelis when you hide in schools. It will be a win-win situation.
    If they do not ripost you win, if they do, there will be lot of children killed (the more the better) and you win again (the will be blamed)

22. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

i dont think muslims can be perfect, we are humans and have laods of imperfections, but i thinkwe need to improve and stop shooting ourselves in the foot

23. 1100f Banned Registered Senior Member

How many jews are there?
    1 billion, 2 billions?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.