News from Gaza Part 2

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by S.A.M., Nov 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

And where are those rulers now? In the dustbin of history where they belong. Although I would not consider a VHP spokesman as a valid site, unless you think neoNazis represent Jewish history.

And Jews need to get over the holocaust and stop considering it a free pass to practice apartheid and kill other peoples grandparents and children

Last edited: Jan 16, 2009
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. iceaura Valued Senior Member

Hamas held the most recent truce for four months. Israel never lifted the blockades, and broke whatever was left of the truce agreement on November 4th.

So the sequence of the current round of violence is: blockades and assaults by Israel first, rockets second, all out invasion with air bombardment by Israel third.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Actually Hamas did not hold an absolute truce. What happened what that rocket attacks went from 200 a day to 1-4 per day.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

It's not apartheid when Hamas and Fatah are the governments of those regions, not Israel. Israel is already established, and they do not use it as a free pass to kill those that threated their existence. Just like any other country would defend itself.

8. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Don't know who you think it's helping because it's certainly not helping the Jews.

9. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

At least you are honest.
    Those representatives of Israel who appear on TV and pretend to be sympathetic and talk about wanting to protect the lives of women and children make me sick with their guile and hypocrisy.

10. Bells Staff Member

And in 3 weeks, the IDF has killed around 300 Palestinian children. How exactly are you any better? Keep going at this rate and 50 years down the track, Palestinians are going to be saying the same thing about racists like you and 'their people'.

11. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

Yes that can save lives cheaply, but at the cost of living like moles and in constant fear that you or your kids may not get to the shelter in time. A bomb shelter only solution is an INTOLERABLE interruption of normal life.

I am not for passive defense that lets the terrorist terrorize and destroy the Israeli right to peace and security. I am for ACTIVE defense that shoots the rockets down, at less cost than the rockets cost (typically a hundred or less bullets per rocket) Bankrupt the terrorist if they continue to shoot rockets. Also I want to kill the terrorists, with rare collateral lose of innocent life. I do not want to let them live and harass the innocent Israelis, whenever they feel like it. That is worth a few bullets, per rocket launched, don't you agree?

12. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Then Bells you need to take your head out of your own arse, and read the:

Protocol Additional to the Geneva Conventions of 12 August 1949

CHAPTER IV.-PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES
    Article 57.-Precautions in attack

2. With respect to attacks, the following precautions shall be taken:

Israel was in compliance with Article 57, and had every right to defend it's self from attack by Hamas no matter were that attack came from.

13. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

The reason that 300 Palestinian children were killed was Hamas's own actions.

It is Palestinian policy to use their civilians and children as shields.

They use those death as a propaganda tool, and actively encourage the children to be in the middle of fights with the Israelis.

Israel isn't going to trust Hamas because Hamas has used the Hudna as a weapon to rebuild and rearm to attack Israel when Hamas is ready, Israel will not settle for another Hudna Truce with Hamas and if Hamas wants the borders open they are going to have to prove that they are in a real Truce and not using the Hudna and that is going to take time.

14. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

It seems more than 50% of the casualties are women and children. A woman and 5 of her children were killed when Israel fired a missile at their home today. If the father was not a militant he'll surely become one now. All I could think was thank God the mother died with them and God help their father to get through this, if one can ever get through something like this

15. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Bells watch all of this video and then tell me that Hamas and the Palestinians don't as policy use their civilians, women and children as shields, and their death as propaganda.

It take about 5 minuets, but watch it and then tell me that Israel is the one who deliberately targeting civilians, and that Hamas isn't encouraging, advocating, and forcing it's civilains and children to become active participants in the fighting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bk63dX8EKZw&feature=related

16. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Yes and this is the reason why:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bk63d...eature=related

17. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

dispensing Israeli hasbara?

18. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

No, dispelling Hamas propaganda bull sh*t.

19. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

How do you know any of those people are Palestinians? The site is an Israeli site with Israeli military videos they could all be Jews. The Israelis have been planning the Israeli Information Initiative for nine months to sell this genocide to stupid Americans. Anyone who is watching the live camera feeds from different news agencies in Gaza can see how obviously contrived your video is. It has no connection to the people running around holding on to their kids, suitcases trying to get away with elderly parents in wheelchairs with Israelis raining down missiles behind them. Go peddle your shit somewhere else, we have live television

20. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Really grasping for straws now aren't you.

SAM you have become pathetic.

21. disease Banned Banned

The myth of Muslim perfection is a lot like the myth of Western (i.e. Jewish) perfection.

I thought everyone knew that...?

However, the reality of individual perfection (a la Buddhism, Yoga, Zen, or whatever - i.e. the Eastern paradigm), exists. Perfection does NOT adhere to any religion or dogma or ideology. Being perfect and being alive are sort of 'non-commutating', since life is imperfect by definition. (Sorry for getting all mystical, folks).

Islam (and Judaism) encapsulate the above ideals, but in dogmatic or ideological ways, being religions and prescriptive - the trick is to see past that and find the clues. Islam, Judaism, Zoroastrianism, all borrow ideas from each other, and from the Egyptians who presumably borrowed theirs from somewhere. The real irony here is that there are no religious differences between Islam and Judaism, just different formulations.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2009
  22. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Yeah I'm the one grasping at straws to justify the murder of hundreds and the maiming of thousands of children

Got any more home movies to show us why you MUST kill more kids?

23. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Still grasping at straws, and have no answer to the fact that Hamas and Palestinans are encouraging and using their civilians and children as shields and propaganda for political advantage, to justify murdering innocents in Israel.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.