News clips from 9-11-2001 **You can't debunk this**

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Ganymede, Oct 9, 2007.

1. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

A firefighter can tell the sound of a bomb? At that range, or any range? Give me a break. They fight fires. They're not demolitions experts. For that you'd need a guy from what is commonly termed a bomb squad.

Typical Trooferism.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Because Cheney had something called "information", which was largely collected after the attack during something termed "analysis". You may want to look these things up. Surely you couldn't be so stupid as to actually think Cheney did it all himself?

Debunked.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Oh yeah: a note on perception.

One observer tells us at about 8:12 that the top of the building "the entire top of the building just blew up". Yet, it didn't, as camerawork from a distance shows. That's the value of close personal observation in a disaster.

Done.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

Aluminum

That's not relevant.

The WTC weighs 1.8 millionlbs. That's not enough force to bring down the towers.

8. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

Typical Slave.

9. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Do you know how much a plane weighs? Or what critical part of the structural support the plane hit? Or what steel does when stripped of its insulation and heated past 500C?

10. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Of what, idiot?

11. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

Oh, an Independent investigation was done? Please provide the link. I specifically want the investigation done on WTC 7. Provide me that link or STFU.

12. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

1) The building STARTED to collapse from the top NOT the bottom.
    2) Maybe there were explosions in the bottom. There could be many explains for this.
    for example the structure was giving way and things were breaking apart (exploding) at the base that sounded like bombs. I've seen a tow truck cord snap and bang into a car that sounded like a bomb. If it had hit some... shit, it would have cut them in half. Can you imagine what sort of stress was on the base in a tower THAT BIG? This was just a tow-truck. Imagine a HUGE MEGA structure and the stress involved in one that is compromised.

Also, these New Reporters are picked for their ability to parrot information, NOT actually give an educated opinion.

13. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I guess these buildings keep their fire proofing huh?

You fail at science!

14. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

I don't get this. Are you saying that it couldn't be an inside job because there were 300 firefighters in the building but if there weren't then no problem?

Oh, can a mod tell me if I am allowed to post in this thread even though go-bot doesn't want me to? What are the forum rules on this?

15. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

I got 2 words for you. Building 7. So your extreme stress theory is in sufficient.

16. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

Count, go back to burning crosses man. You have the intelligence of a reptile. Stay the fuck out of my threads.

17. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

Do you believe Kennedy was killed by a lone gunman? How do you explain the FED being a private business that pays no taxes, has never been audited and is owned by foreigners which is explicity against the Constitution?

18. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

Mods!!! Mods!!! he insulted my intelligence! Give him demerit points!

Edit: Why don't you go back to your kiddie cartoons Go bot? And don't go crying to the mods and hide behind their skirts.

19. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

This is funny. I'm actually on Go Bot's side for once and he hates it.

20. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

I'm on board - inside job. I've had that opinion for a few years now...

Should never have put your country in the hands of frat boys.

21. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Ok. Wait a second. The firefighters in the video actually said they SAW a bomb. They SAW it. They didn't just HEAR an explosion, which could be from an elevator or some gas or something. They SAW a bomb. That's very different. It was at about 4:30 into the video.... :bugeye:

22. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

Yes they saw it, or at least "someone" reported it over their channels. Probably couldn't stomach killing too many cops and firemen.

23. John99 Banned Banned

TruthSeeker, do you think that possibly saw a bomb could mean saw an explosion? or do yopu think the fireman "SAW" a bomb and no one else did? Watching some of these conspiracy videos on youtube is embarrasing that people can be so simple.

I try not to get angry on these forums, so i wont say what i really want to say to Ganey(whatever the fuck he calls himself)- but i dont know what i would do if someone said they want to see me shot in the face and they were standing right in front of me. I dont even like to think about it.