NEW Moon Structures?

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by btimsah, Dec 8, 2004.

1. btimsah Registered Senior Member

Baring the debunking trolls that slug around this site looking for stuff to debunk...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

The brightly lit object anomaly appears on Lunar Orbiter image:
    LO5-70-H2C and can be found at: http://cps.earth.northwestern.edu/LO/

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. phlogistician Banned Banned

I don't see a perfect grid. I see a rock with a few dings in it, that's all.

What do you think these are, btw;

I think it's perhaps some sort or array, created for some reason by some large intelligent being. What purpose could it have?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Perhaps it is similar to this:

Mysterious forces from beyond. Obviously.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Roman Banned Banned

Invert, stop providing evidence that supports his claims.

8. goofyfish Analog By Birth, Digital By Design Valued Senior Member

9. oldie Registered Senior Member

If there are structures on the moon, they were probably built by an earlier advanced civilization on Earth and not by aliens. Van Danikan gave us a lot of information in his books but he got it wrong about the source of the anomolies. It was not aliens, it was us.

10. goofyfish Analog By Birth, Digital By Design Valued Senior Member

He got it really wrong - no structures.

11. gort Registered Senior Member

12. btimsah Registered Senior Member

Gort, NASA has to release these images. They are our images. However, I do believe they can censor some images due to matters of national security.

This game can be played all day, as it appears some of you live for.

13. btimsah Registered Senior Member

The other images are nothing but lame attempts at debunkery.

If anyone has any real responses, or something of substance it'd be cool to hear it. Otherwise you would be wasting everyones time.

If these images I posted, looked like they were really just rocks - then there would not have been the large number of responses.

14. goofyfish Analog By Birth, Digital By Design Valued Senior Member

Just looking for something besides speculation. What is the scale of your
    photos, and based on that, how big are your bridges or your floodight?

:m: Peace.

15. btimsah Registered Senior Member

If you can't prove it's a rock, then I can't prove it's something unknown. Nice try though.

And yes, THIS IS THE PSEUDOSCIENCE area.

16. btimsah Registered Senior Member

Well, seeing as how this is in Pseudoscience, I have nothing but speculation. I have no idea how large these area's are. I am not an imaging expert, but I do believe there's a way to figure out.

17. SkinWalker Archaeology / Anthropology Moderator

No shit.

18. goofyfish Analog By Birth, Digital By Design Valued Senior Member

So, we could be looking at something the size of basketball as far as
    you know. A bit small for a bridge or a building, wouldn't you say?

:m: Peace.

19. VRob Registered Senior Member

It's threads like this that continue to give this subject its bad reputation.

For anyone thinking future technology will be able to pick up any such anomolies, think again.

If there are any anomolies on the moon, you can bet your ass that the powers that be already know they're there and they won't be in any rush to publicize these findings.

20. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Thank you btimsah. Prior to reading your excellent posts I had been unaware of any anomalies associated with the Lunar Orbiter photographs. It is not an area I had paid any attention to. Inspired by the photos that accompanied your lucid description I now realise that quite staggering anomalies do in fact exist.
    Certainly I was aware of the Face on Mars, but what you have presented here is an order of magnitude above that. I had not realised, until now, that a supposedly adult, presumably educated, human being could so delude themselves into believing that some ordinary photographs of the lunar surface contained evidence of artificial constructions. It is, without doubt, the largest anomaly of its kind I have ever encountered.
    Please don't label me now as a debunker. There is nothing here to debunk. This isn't just poor science (well actually, it's non-existent science), it is the worst pseudo-science I have ever seen. I am amazed that you are not curling up in embarrassment at such a patheticaly weak attempt.

21. btimsah Registered Senior Member

The embarrassment here is you're stupidity, or inability to read a thread. I've never said these are alien structures.

Haha.. figures. Embarrassed?

I was asking what are they? If I get a bunch of, "looks like rocks" that does not tell anyone a damn thing. That's like telling a cop the robber looked like a human. What kind of rocks? What kind of natural process could create this? Why is the object lit so much brighter than the object's that surround it? What kind of rocks would create the illusion of bridges across a depression?

The idea that everything on the Moon or even Mars is made up of ROCKS seriously misses the point and illustrates the laziness of almost everyone who tries pathetically to debunk anything on this board.

The mere fact that you so quickly assumed I was claiming anything speaks volumes about the jadded, arrogant nature of most of the debunker's on here.

So, let me know when you have something of substance. Something that actually applies to the thread and something not so embarassing for you.

22. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

I am not certain that you deserve the effort of a reply, but for the sake of entertainment, at least I'll give it a bash. Let's look at each point you raise.
    Given my pointed ridicule of your position, this is a reasonable riposte. However, there are two points of factual error in this quote:
    1. I am not stupid. My educational achievments and IQ establish this by any commonly accepted standard. I shall be charitable and assume you were merely being insulting.
    2. I believe you have said these are alien structures. I quote you in reference to one of the photographs. "The one above features what can only be called a cut out area with bridges going across it." Bridges are very definitely alien to the moon!

Provide us with the details of the photographs: altitude, sun angle, lunar lat/long, scale etc and we can answer these questions. Without that data it is frivolous to even ask the question. I will take a provisional stab at your last two questions, however.
    The object is lit so much brighter than its surroundings because it is standing above its surroundings, and may well be of a different composition. Neither of these, commonplace, circumstances can in any way be considered anomalous.
    The illusion of bridges across a depression is a subjective interpretation of of an objective reality. The key word is illusion. You see this particular illusion, almost nobody else does. There is no case to answer.
    So share with us, what is the point. If you wish to pretend to be a scientist, then pretend to offer your thoughts with clarity and concision, not vagueness and bluster. The inadequate quality of your presentation thus far informs all of us exactly where the laziness lies.

Give us something of substance and we shall provide a substantial reply.

23. SkinWalker Archaeology / Anthropology Moderator

Good post, Ophiolite. Personally, I think fluid629 is back under a different user name.