New Burmuda Triangle Therory

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by davidmoore57, Jan 29, 2006.

1. ScottMana Registered Senior Member

Funny, most of the world has recorded text of their own that talk of a city like Atlantis and what happened. Would you like to say that you know better then all of them? I just wounder if it could have something odd that could effect the area above now and then.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. SkinWalker Archaeology / Anthropology Moderator

Care to cite references to these "texts?"

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. ScottMana Registered Senior Member

k, From a carving in a wall is South America "A city if gold and wealth in the ocean to the north east.... They had power and wisdom but were corrupted and vanished in fire and flood."

Form Chinese records of 453BC. "We had traded with these people of the sea and found they had much to offer. They had art and things we had never seen. They claimed to be from an island half way across our world. Our trade with them was rare but their wounders welcomed. One day they did not come. Not long after fire and water was said to have consumed them. We never hear from them again."

India circa 110BC "The people of the mediterranean copied the ways of the people to the west. They came in ships and gave stone and cloth and rulled the sea. Greece wanted to copy all that they could and made their buildings and ships and cloth like the people beyond the mediterranean. Soon Greece was trading more then those to the west and they fell to war over it."

An tale form some NorthAmerican indians "A long time ago the island people that came from the west and traded for food and tools in large ships. We were happy to trade with them but then they stopped comeing so much.... Then they became so corrupt they killed themselves."

That is all I remember. The rest of the referances from different people around the work (about 14 more) talk of "The People of the sea were corrupted and the gods flooded the world (and often say that fire or volcanoes was also invalved)to get rid of them" or mention only some part of it and how they killed themselves off. Many said it was older. Only Plato called it "Atlantis", others had other names for them and mention "flood" in one way or another. But it seem most know of an island and a bad flood.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2007
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. SkinWalker Archaeology / Anthropology Moderator

But no citations to any verifiable texts, eh? These may all be real texts, but without citations they're as good as from your imagination.

8. ScottMana Registered Senior Member

I guess you are right. I had to take the word of others that these were true as most didn't give their source beyond what I mention. Point conceded.

9. SkinWalker Archaeology / Anthropology Moderator

Those lines may actually exist, but without looking at their texts, we have no idea what the actual contexts are. Context makes all the difference in the world.

10. bocca Registered Member

The Dragon's Triangle

What about the other "Bermuda Triangle", Dragon's Triangle, on the other side of Earth, where the Mariana Trench is located. It is 6-7 miles blow sea level. Earth's crust is very thin here- close to the Moho discontinuity, the crust/mantle transitional area, where measured earthquake wave velocities sharply increase. Maybe the makeup of this little understood rock layer and its effects on gravity explain the paranormal events also reported as occuring here.

11. thugginLV Registered Member

?????

It wouldn't be hard to imagine that the Bermuda Tri and the Dragons Tri were connected through a "bottomless" area of the ocean, I once read hundreds of files and documents from a deceased "ufologist" who stated that the way that ufos power their crafts are from two pressure-fitted pieces of material gathered from the earths center. (hence possibly accessed this way).

12. thugginLV Registered Member

It wouldn't be hard to imagine that the Bermuda Tri and the Dragons Tri were connected through a "bottomless" area of the ocean, I once read hundreds of files and documents from a deceased "ufologist" who stated that the way that ufos power their crafts are from two pressure-fitted pieces of material gathered from the earths center. (hence possibly accessed this way).

13. SkinWalker Archaeology / Anthropology Moderator

That imagination would only be easy for the overly credulous and not anyone even mildly educated in geology.

You know what they say: the only good "ufologist" is a dead "ufologist."

14. phlogistician Banned Banned

Of course, the ones that get too close to 'The Truth' get whacked by the MIB! ;-)

15. briana620 Registered Member

this is what i think

People if u think were the only ones in the universe well i think your wrong.I believe that aliens may have a part in the dragons triangle. :shrug: :shrug:

<p> :argue:

16. shaman_ Registered Senior Member

Who thinks that?

How did you come to this conclusion?