Netanyahu agrees to "limited" Palestinian state

Discussion in 'World Events' started by S.A.M., Jun 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

please elaborate for clarity

No it isn't. A country formed in the modern era not in accordance with self determination is not legitimate. Israel wasn't formed in anything remotely accordance with self determination.

Well firstly like you ignore they do have a valid reason for. secondly once they actually got their state and have it viable the hate would go away.

well the way you want hem to have a state wouldn't net them prosperity or their rights. having another nation being able to control the movement of resources in your nation doesn't lead to prosperity.

true meaning you don't think Israel should be punished for 60 year of flagrant violation of law, morality, and basic human decency. I'm sorry despite what you believe stealing land and than breeding on it doesn't mean you don't return it to the rightful owners.

Well you have been reported for you bigotry don't worry though string won't do shit since it came from me. They have no way to actualy reach the IDF so they attack the people illegally on occupied land

That's the problem you defend something as a right when its not they have zero right to have a country their but they do have a right to be able to live their if they want which i want protected.

first off it is the Israeli using terrorism the Palestinian intent on attrition makes it not terrorism. Secondly they lack the mean to fight the IDF and you and those like you refuse them access to that because god forbid they actually have the equal to the IDF and the Israeli once fight a foe that they don't have a vast advantage over.

and which despite your claims tend to follow with your logic.

I already did

untrue when you com back to the bargaining table the terms you get our harsher and people are less willing give you what you want and claim you need. But you have already said your against that.

You ideas of rewarding them for the current course of action will? they won't liberlize as long as people like you continue to make excuses for them.

No it won't For the last time shitting on the Pals will just make them hate ther Israeli more.
    it will if we can show them how they will benifit.
    something you have no consideration of. [/QUOTE] and more slanderous lies that string and mad will just sit on their asses over.

the jewish people have a right to exist the state of Israel has none.
    only if you ignore the facts
    Well you deserve the natural punishment for being ignorant and unintelligent which is close to what your saying would happen.

Um except that isn't thr reason they hate them. The reason is the Israeli stole their land and denied them their rights.

except the precedent has already been set from roughly the same time period or do you believe returning the stolen art the nazis stole was wrong. Quite simply the crimes of war commited can be rectified by "taking" something from a child
    I'd call you an asshole for this continued slander but I don't feel like getting banned because mad and string refuse to due their fucking jobs.

No i'm sorry but all people don't have the right to self determination in Palestine only the palestinians do. The jews had self determination in where they were before they decided to strip the Palestinians of it but not in Palestine.

Your as bad and as delusional as spider and buffalo the only reason that happened was their active campaign to deny the Palestinians their rights..

The Israeli do have their rights but getting a country in Palestine isn't one of them.

Except it is the result of your ideology not mine. You have repeatedly said falsehoods with malicious intent against me continue to do so and I will call upon the mods who actually will do their jobs to do something about you.
    No if I don't want to kill children I should keep my ideology and you should quit being a lying asshat and try to be honest.
    I can figure out how to use a voting machine and can write to the government so mine does. when you reach the ability to do so your opinion will count to.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

you ask for israel to make agreement that would hinder it, for example removing settlements that control the water, first of all by not doing so even though agreeing to before, nothing happens beyond the terrorist attacks which come anyways no matter what and israel keeps control of the water and settlements, so there is no incentive for israel to keep to any deal. If the terrorist attacks would end for agreed deals perhaps that would be a incentive, like when israel got out of gaza and removed all their settlements, Gaza response was not to stop rocket attacks but to step them up.

and yet there was a UN mandate to make a Jewish state.

exactly that why they should get the west bank and a gaza for now in a limited state for now, as the hate goes away they can get more, eventually bi-national statues, get the idea, baby steps. You want them to get much now, doing so may likely not encourage them to stop terrorism but actually be pick it up under the belief that israel defeat would be emanate, israel response would likely negate any progress made.

again this is your opinion based on nothing, smaller states exist with even less sovereign rights and are very prosperous.

I not sure what resource your imply israel would control movement of, I would assume Gaza would have open access to the sea and Egypt, the west bank to Jordon.

yes, because you can't punished children for collective guilt.

which is why the USA and Australia were returned to the natives, ooh wait...

The IDF are right there on their streets, the IDF commonly invades their vary homes, they can trucking reach out and touch the IDF at any time!!! Their is a reason why it called and "occupation"!

They have much rights to have a country, before when they lived there they were under constant attack from the Arabs, thus they needed to be separated hence a Jewish state.

blowing your self up on a bus, restructure, school yard and launching rockets aimlessly into israeli populated centers is terrorism. If they were actually killing soldiers at check points or patrolling the west bank streets or launching rockets at tanks and checkpoints, that would be legitimate freedom fighting.

They manage to smuggle in guns and explosive fine enough, they have the means
    guerrilla warfare has worked against armies with many fold the resources

Do it again. I did not see it last time or I had already counter argued it.

Then why would they even want to come to the bargaining table? There no need for them to their on a roll now toward forcibly emigrating the Palestinians or mass genocide, the the Palestinians can keep making demands it just allow israel to save face and say those demands are not reasonable allow more time to keep pushing the pistons.

They are only going to get more conservative with international condemnation, not nicer, North Korea did not lighten up with international sanctions, it just starved it people and built atomic bombs to try to black mail international support.

giving the Palestinians a state free of Israeli intervention is not "shitting on them". It will in fact reduce the hatred by at the very least not having the israel solider and tank and plane constantly fucking with them.

Because its not slander.

They have a right to live with self-determination and free of oppression which is why they need israel.

No that the cause, the hate has been amplified incredibly by religion and racism.

Art and land are very different things, dissolving a whole nations is not equivalent to returning art.

within reason, we don't murder the child like your saying to do.

again because it not slander, its the logical consequences of your ideology.

In the west bank and Gaza they should have.

Oh yeah self-determination in nazi death camps. No , with few exceptions where ever the Jew went they were outsiders under oppression.

why would the Trans-Jordon attack the Jews when British was oppressing the both at the time? The British were taking their rights then not the Jews.

I disagree, the Israelis represent a significant percentage of the population and are not compatible with living under to arabs or vis versa, there for give them their own state.

I have not said falsehoods or had malicious intent against you. Do explain how my ideology advocates killing children.

and nary do we have a effect an anyone vote but are own. And I been voting for years and it just low to imply I'm below voting age when my age is clearly displayed in my profile. Now looks who is reduced to pathetic slander.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Its good to see the momentum building in the right direction.

After the EU demand to halt expansion in the west bank [including the infamous "natural growth" of Jews in the occupied territories], now Australian Julia Gillard who went to the occupied territories for some Australia Israel Leadership Blah as a show of support of Australia for Israel, has been shamed into detailing an aid package for the Palestinians after witnessing the conditions there and has now come around to backing Obama's plan for settlement freeze. Apparently, she was shocked after coming face to face with the children behind bars whose extermination she was rooting for last December.

So all you need is for people to go to the occupied territories and see for themselves really. Gideon has written an excellent peace on the pathetic Yahoo going around Europe with his moldy wares.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.