Nazi sign stolen from Auschwitz gates

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Brian Foley, Dec 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Why is anything in a museum so important?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

I'm not necessarily saying it's not important, but it appears to be exceedingly convenient for the Jews, in my opinion.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

What is convenient? And why?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Repo Man Valued Senior Member

It's been recovered. Unfortunately, it's been cut into three pieces. Hopefully it can be restored.

8. p-brane Registered Senior Member

You can say that about anything.

9. quadraphonics Bloodthirsty Barbarian Valued Senior Member

It's "convenient" that people are reminded that millions of Jews were systematically eliminated?

Can one of the mods grow a pair of nuts and ban Norsefire, S.A.M. and Brian Foley now? This shit is degrading.

10. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

I am saying that, while the Holocaust was tragic, the Jews love to bring it up as an excuse for what they are doing in the 'Holy Land'.

It's hypocritical, but it's true; and the Holocaust is their little resort that they use as a sort of argument for their occupation. So it's exceedingly convenient whenever a 'tragedy' relating to the Holocaust occurs. I'm sure things are stolen from museums all the time, why is this so important?

But for the Jews, of course!
    And why do we need reminder of the Holocaust? I mean, why such an emphasis on the Holocaust?

Syrian Christians were genocided by the Turks in the early 20th; why doesn't anybody focus on that? Why don't people focus on the fact that tens of millions of Russians died (a number far exceeding Jewish casualties); or what about the Gypsies and homosexuals?

Why is it the Jews? Seems very convenient to me.

11. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

How can you have a wonderful debate if you ban the other side?

I could just as easily say the mods ought to ban you, though, I will not, in my civility.

12. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Very

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

13. quadraphonics Bloodthirsty Barbarian Valued Senior Member

We aren't having a wonderful debate. We're being overrun by nasty racist ideologues who are obsessed with Jewish conspiracy theories.

You could try, but you won't be able to cite endless reams of disgusting bigotry in support of such a recommendation. So it wouldn't be nearly as easy.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2009
  14. quadraphonics Bloodthirsty Barbarian Valued Senior Member

Except this isn't a thread about Palestine, nor is any of the material I have objected to about Palestine. It's pretty pathetic the way you sickos try to claim moral standing from another culture, thousands of miles away, when it's pointed out that you say disgusting, disrespectful things. Or the implication that the import of the Holocaust is restricted to rhetorical value in discussions of modern-day Israel.

But, hey, as long as you think you care about the Palestinians, you must be in the right about everything, even the nasty racist conspiracy theories, and anyone who objects is a Zionist agent working to prevent you from single-handedly liberating Jerusalem. Ridiculous.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2009
  15. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

There are so many problems with your statement!

First, I am not racist (and Judaism is not a race); and even if I was racist, then are you saying I cannot be racist? Is that forbidden?

And I couldn't care less about the Jews and whatever they're doing. I simply said that anything relating to the Holocaust is immediately exploited by the Jews, so it's convenient when such a thing like this theft occurs.

Bah! What is bigotry? If you say that bigotry is not believing in your ideas, then certainly I am a bigot.

16. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

What, you missed Bibi waving the Aushwitz list at the UN conference where they were to discuss the Goldstone report? Maintaining the occupation is the prime reason for the holocaust industry, otherwise, who really cares about the holocaust survivors? They strip search them at Ben Gurion airport, if they support Palestine, just like they do the Arabs.

17. quadraphonics Bloodthirsty Barbarian Valued Senior Member

Unimpressive.

You're also a fascist, I'd note.

Yes.

You don't act like it.

See above.

From Wikipedia:

"A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices."

You are a bigot under the above definition. Particularly the "obstinately" and "prejudices" parts.

18. quadraphonics Bloodthirsty Barbarian Valued Senior Member

What does that have to do with anything? Do you imagine that his statements there affected anything one way or the other?

People with hearts and brains.

It's clear that you don't care about much of anything to do with the subject outside of Israel, but that doesn't mean it doesn't have direct, major relevance outside of that topic, or that anyone else shares your laughable myopia.

You've had this explained to you before, and show no signs of comprehension. Hence, bigotry.

19. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

This is no different than calling someone a communist or a capitalist when they are indeed communists or capitalists. What is your point?

Is that meant to be an insult?

Why?

Don't I? How often do you see me posting in the Israel-related threads?

I don't quite like the definition; I mean, I don't understand why we shouldn't be devoted to what we believe in.

20. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Yeah I saw how the people rushed to save the Hutus in Rwanda, so affected were they by "never a gain". And we're winning hearts and minds in Irak and Iran, as well as in Afpak.

Excuse me while I throw up a little.

21. quadraphonics Bloodthirsty Barbarian Valued Senior Member

That you openly endorse ideas that almost everyone else considers repellent, with strong justification.

Not really. Certainly I don't expect you to be bothered by the label. The point is to demonstrate to everyone else that you openly adhere to such ideas.

Because racism is morally wrong, and not to be tolerated.

Often enough, lately.

Because it prevents you from thinking critically, and so you end up devoted to things that are morally wrong like racism and fascism.

22. quadraphonics Bloodthirsty Barbarian Valued Senior Member

And, again, you demonstrate your incomprehension of the relevance of the Holocaust, as well as your total lack of perspective.

23. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Agreed, I have no relevance to or perspective on the holocaust. No western European one anyway. I do have a perspective on the holocaust, which is that it resulted in the creation of a Jewish state on Palestine and has been the justification for the sustenance of a "Jewish and democratic state", whatever that means.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.