NASA UFO hacker exposes UFO documentation

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Reiku, Mar 2, 2012.

1. adoucette Caca Occurs Valued Senior Member

Reiku,

Saying someone is ignorant of something isn't actually an insult.

It means simply that they don't know something.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/ignorant

Your comment about his "puny little mind" on the other hand, is an insult.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Balerion Banned Banned

Seriously? I said you were ignorant to the objections, not that you were ignorant.

Wow.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. keith1 Guest

Oh shoot, I just exposed aliens using coupled CMB particles communicating with spooky action, across the universe... and it all disappeared...never mind

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Reiku Banned Banned

I don't take. Even if it was, you certainly made up for it for the rest of the night jdawg. You where completely out of order yesterday with all sorts of comments and spam, and generally just trying to make a fool out of me.

8. Reiku Banned Banned

And when I say ''puny little mind'' - that was not personal. It was a reflection on the complexities of the universe. Even mine is too puny to understand it all.

9. adoucette Caca Occurs Valued Senior Member

Well it wouldn't be personal if you wrote:

Thinking ET is a myth is a rather selfish claim in an otherwise, infinitely large universe with more planets than our puny little minds could fathom.

But the way you wrote it implies only that JDawg has a puny little mind.

Which is an insult.

10. Reiku Banned Banned

I must take myself in high regard then if I think my brain able to comprehend the absolute complexities of a universe - my point was that he should not shrug off such things because clearly his brain cannot.

If he finds that offensive, I call it truth.

11. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

He seems fairly honest until he talks about the geodesic cigar image, and then he stutters, and stumbles over his words, and he clenches his teeth. Downloaded images are stored in your temp directory when viewed by an application, sometimes they are hidden as ie5? (something like that), but you can make them visible. An Hacker should know this. You can also press PrtScn to grab an image. Apart from his obviously uncomfortable mannerisms during his interview his description of the image is also not taken from an actual working memory. He starts with Cigar shaped, but then describes a star shaped structure. Memories do not have descriptive alterations, only lies do.

12. Reiku Banned Banned

Indeed, I actually agree with you.

13. Balerion Banned Banned

Or maybe you just need to do a better job of getting your point across. Your grammar is atrocious, your spelling worse, and very often it is difficult to parse the meaning out of your clusterf*** posts.

But it is funny that now you've been proven to be the one who starts with the insults, you're acting as if it shouldn't matter who's first, because I'm a jerk. Whichever way the wind blows, eh?

As for last night, grow up. I asked you to defend your position, and you acted like a baby about it. You've told the same story six different ways, you've been caught lying before, so nobody owes here owes you the benefit of the doubt. Nobody. And you're not going to get it from anyone.

How old are you now? Doesn't it embarrass you to know that people think you're a child?

14. Reiku Banned Banned

How old am I, and you revert to childish playground games of coming into my threads and acting like a schoolground bully? Grow up.

I actually suffered really bad dyslexia when I was younger. If you want to concentrate on that please go right ahead. I am not as half as bad as some members I could name here, but I don't judge people on whether they can spell or not.

I judge them on their character and yours quite frankly, stinks.

15. Balerion Banned Banned

Stop acting like a victim. You give as good as you get.

I sincerely doubt that, especially since one does not simply outgrow dyslexia. If you had dyslexia as a child, you have it today as well. See what I mean, Reiku? You just make shit up. You're a pathological liar.

And if you'd simply pay attention to the point instead of looking for excuses to take offense to something, I wasn't criticizing your grammar and spelling for the sake of it, I was explaining why you may have been misunderstood.

Yeah, okay. Says the guy who just made up a story about dyslexia to cover his poor spelling and grammar.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

16. Reiku Banned Banned

Do I?

So when three of you gang up on me, that's fair is it?

''I sincerely doubt that, especially since one does not simply outgrow dyslexia.''

What are you talking about? I never said I grew out of it. Indeed, if your theory still holds, I still suffer it now and again. (Not the first time you've speculated on wild theories concerning me).

You're making things up now as you go along. I am terminating this conversation.

17. Balerion Banned Banned

You said you suffered from it as a child. Past tense. You didn't know that dyslexia isn't something one can grow out of, like childhood asthma.

Stop lying, Reiku. Stop being a troll. You're only making this place harder to visit.

18. Reiku Banned Banned

Look, hold on.

You are quite clearly stating I have a problem with spelling.

What then is your arguement?

I am telling you now I suffered dyslexia bad as a child... if you want to know my personal details, raise it in a PM.

I don't want to discuss it here.

Cool?

19. Reiku Banned Banned

It can be embarrasing for someone to speak of such things, have you not considered this, or are you TOTALLY incapable of human emotions?

20. Balerion Banned Banned

21. Reiku Banned Banned

Should I assume this as a Cowardly Resignation then?

22. Reiku Banned Banned

oops... wrong thread.

23. mrblackhole Registered Member

I'm not even sure what to make of the guy in the video. He sounds articulate, doesn't sound crazy, but then again the stuff he says are basically just stuff you hear in movies...nothing new, you know?