NASA UFO hacker exposes UFO documentation

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Reiku, Mar 2, 2012.

1. Reiku Banned Banned

All of it. In two words, his story.

He has a remarkable story. I wanted to share it.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Reiku Banned Banned

Ok, I will wait in anticipation.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Reiku Banned Banned

...Yawn...

...having some problems there Jdawwwwg?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Reiku Banned Banned

*Tumbleweed blows by*

8. Balerion Banned Banned

From thread Great UFO Documentary
    From thread Well Documented UFO Case
    Same thread
    Same thread again
    This is just in the past few days. Shall I go on?

9. Reiku Banned Banned

Oh right, I was talking tonight. You wanna go back to our very first posts... I know it off by memory. Glad your playing this game. Hold on.

10. Balerion Banned Banned

I've seen them already. You're not going to surprise me.

11. Reiku Banned Banned

Awww, I already gathered them.

So you admit it then, you were derrogatory to me first?

To think as well I stuck up for you on our VERY first exchanged when chipz called you a retard. I wish I never bothered now.

12. Balerion Banned Banned

Oh, looks like I forgot one.

From thread My UFO Sightings
    Oops, and another!

From thread Bob Lazar and Area 51 Claims

13. Balerion Banned Banned

No, I've already demonstrated that you threw the first stone. And there are countless threads with you name-calling other members for calling you out on your lies. Why do you think no one has anything good to say about you? You're always in a fight, and it's always with a respected member of the forums.

And our VERY first exchange might go back a ways. I'll have to look that up.

14. Reiku Banned Banned

Are you kidding me? I can trace the very first thread. I thought for a second you were being a man and admitting you had. Oh well, it can be located here:

http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=111858&page=2

same day

http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=112508&page=2

(Me being rather polite towards you)

We had an exchange before this, but you were actually quite polite-ish.

15. Reiku Banned Banned

And no, you talk absolutely rubbish. I have tried to ignore you on countless occassions. You have spammed my threads (threads which you can't even contribute in because you have no knowledge of them), by condescending me, with the usual sciforums remarks from AN that I am a plaigarist a liar, yadee yadee ya. The same old I've heard from you all night.

Then as ophiliote came in and said what he said (and spud I am not surprised with) they quickly turned to group bully tactics. You're a dirty low life who needs to **** off.

16. sifreak21 Valued Senior Member

reiku remember some people have no idea about what hackers can and cannot do and anything with ufo they will pass off.

I know hackers.. i know the guy who fixed the google scuffle when china? hacked into it hes actually an old HS buddy and he can get in anything what makes him so good at web security is he knows how to get past everything

they may have software to "watch" files or folders but there is a way around EVERYTHING. if someone really wanted to screw your life up bigtime they could empty your bank accounts get your personal information ect ect if you know what your doing.. its really not that hard.

17. Balerion Banned Banned

The first post in that link shows you insulting me before I ever insulted you. Are you trying to be funny now? I don't get the joke, if you are. Are you lampooning...yourself?

Anyway, now that we've both proven you're quick to the insult, I think we're done here.

18. sifreak21 Valued Senior Member

just watch the anonamous video and the westbro baptist church.. the lady slammed anom. and while on the phone he kinda went silent.. couple min later he says sorry i was just taking down all of your websights

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZJwSjor4hM

there it is

19. Reiku Banned Banned

That's quite a scarey thought.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

20. Reiku Banned Banned

You must be blind then, post 17 bub.

You are clearly derogatory first.

21. Balerion Banned Banned

Hackers aren't magic. There are limits to what they can do. And the word "hacking" gets misused today. People who empty bank accounts and illegally access emails aren't hacking at all, they're just using social engineering techniques to manipulate security features, like learning someone's mother's maiden name, or stealing their phone and using the bank's callback system on the password reset.

As far as I'm concerned, if there's no coding involved, it isn't hacking.

22. Balerion Banned Banned

What was derogatory about that post?

23. Reiku Banned Banned

You said the first post, by me was derogatory... Yet it wasn't the first post... yours came before mine

You

''But you only came to this conclusion by your want for it to be true. Cifo gave a very good explanation of what is wrong with the documentary (and with UFOlogical claims in general), and your ignorance to those objections speaks to your religious adherence to the ET myth.''

Me

ET-myth? You need to be careful. Thinking ET is a myth is a rather selfish claim in an otherwise, infinitely large universe with more planets than your puny little mind could fathom.

Your ignorance is the same as most skeptics. Thinking that because there is a lack of evidence is evidence against. It does not mean that no evidence exists.

If you've not been derogatory, then niether have I, but your next reply tumbles right into derogatory zones... just follow it on.

Anyway, I've wasted far too much time allowing you to shadow my posts and basically being a lying little troll-faced ****. So I am off.

Sianara.