Nasa Faked Moon Landing

Discussion in 'Astronomy, Exobiology, & Cosmology' started by Present, Dec 10, 2005.

1. URI IMU Registered Senior Member

>> you _never_ escape a gravitational field...

Indeed you do.... for Earth its a couple of million km...
    then you are

>> Falling into another gravity ....

shell.... the Sun's field

"gravity" of a body, IMO could integrate to infinity only if it was the only body in the Universe.......... other than that, its like a turbulent stream... each differentially spinning the next field..

>> Falling into another gravity well (ie the Moon)

This is the crux... THEY would not (and do not now) know "just how they were falling" into the Moon's gravitational field...... THEY do not have the equations to predict their orbits around the Moon. The dust problem is just insurmountable with limited resources... as per 30 odd years ago.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. snake river rufus Registered Senior Member

Woo, I don't know where to start. A gravitational field does extend to infinity, in theory. The felt effects of a gravitational field does have limits. Yes NASA most certainly does know where the gravitational field of the moon begins to effect a craft. To continue to claim otherwise is silly. I have seen the video of the astronauts walking on the moon and the dust their feet kick up acts exactly as it should. There is no dust problem, insurmountable or otherwise.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

It turns out the moon landing was real. It's the moon itself that is a hoax.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. URI IMU Registered Senior Member

>> NASA most certainly does know where the gravitational field of the moon begins to effect a craft >>

The established calculated value of the Moon's L1 is approximately correct... about 1-2% too close to the Moon.

But that is not the problem, its the established L2 that is way off the mark.

The Moon's field is greatly distorted away from the spherical because of the Earth's field... any "normal" orbit of the Moon is highly eccentric.... making it rather difficult to predict the value of the vectors controlling the orbital path of a "probe", even if they had their math correct. A 'soft landing' under these conditions is very complex, and especially because the Moon has almost no atmosphere.

I doubt they could make a human friendly landing on the Moon, without the correct formulation for a L2 determination.

But I will leave this topic there.... that is my opinion, drawn from analysis.

as an aside, preparation of "a shuttle" for launch takes quite a time
    preparation of a moon vehicle would take much longer..... and yet many trips (yea) were taken in a remarkably short period of time..... as if a Moon base was being set up, good trick....... on everybody

8. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Show us the analysis.

9. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

Won't work. Just like when we asked him to show his "calculations" in this or another thread.

Sometime in my spare time I'll create an internet quiz which determines if the participant is fit for Sciforums

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

According to my subjective criteria, but it will have to do.
    One of the questions will be - Do you know/believe the first and/or other Moon landings were fake.

10. leopold Valued Senior Member

the moon landings were faked, i live there.

11. leopold Valued Senior Member

actually that's god's booger

12. URI IMU Registered Senior Member

>> Show us the analysis.

as I have said many times... the environment of science forums under moderation are not suitable to show extended Newtonian logic.

I could show you the appropriate equations, however they can not be judged without the "controversial" (to some, but not to Newtonian mechanics) foundational logic.

so there is a stalemate, until I actually publish a book.
    It is over 100 pages of math and concepts... that BTW are all self checking.... (geometry is incestuous), .... the math is consistent with electrodynamic theory and Newtonian mechanics.... [ NO !, Newtonian gravitation is incorrect, it is a static theory rather than a dynamic theory ]

So rather than be accused of trolling, I will give your request a miss.

However if you do REALLY want more information see
    http://omegafour.com
    there is a small part of the very basics.... and you can ask questions of Zarkov.

13. leopold Valued Senior Member

this forum has a pm function that allows private messages. maybe you can give the proof that way.

14. leopold Valued Senior Member

they were faked man i'm telling you.i live there, i know.

15. snake river rufus Registered Senior Member

I'm sure this book will be a best seller,,among the wackados

16. leopold Valued Senior Member

judgeing by the cast it should be a real blast
    hey man
    i'm a poet and don't know it
    heh, heh

17. snake river rufus Registered Senior Member

kewl

18. URI IMU Registered Senior Member

>> this book will be a best seller

Nah, who would read it ?
    but it will show the way....
    maybe your kids will have to study it one day
    then it will rock !

19. Facial Valued Senior Member

What a hilarious thread.

20. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

So URIs basically like all "I know... but I'm not telling you! Neh-neh-nee-neh-neh"

21. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

When actually he's probably a 14 y. old kid sitting in his mother's basement and imaging what a great scientist is he.

22. leopold Valued Senior Member

i'm elvis reincarnated

23. fess Registered Senior Member

Everything is fake!
    Actually, this entire forum is being posted by just one guy, with many logon Id's, having multiple conversations with himself