My Theory Of Cosmic Origin....Comments Welcome!

Discussion in 'Astronomy, Exobiology, & Cosmology' started by Tristan, Aug 25, 2001.

1. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

All that Black Hole theories of you.
    Man, it gets better every time.
    Universe is not having the Black Holes to suck the whole Universe up all of a sudden, or not all of a sudden.
    You are babbling again.

Why are these Black Holes no Vortexes? How do you know?
    Because some scientist tells you so. There can be a million scientists tell me this, it is not so...
    Black Holes are very little known off. Scientists act like they do understand everything and that they know everything.
    But is that true?
    I wonder...
    Maybe you should too...
    This Universe, this Cosmos, where we all come from, like beams of energy, materializing on Earth.

Tell me it is different...this time I want proof, real proof!!!
    No nice pictures or theories I heard a thousand times and ofter.
    Nobody knows what the Black Holes are standing for in the Universe, it is all speculation...
    But they (the Black Holes) must have a purpose, because, if not, they would not exist.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. GRO$$ Registered Senior Member

I just want to point out that it is not proven that black holes even exist. There are thories out there that prove the anomalies in space believed to be caused by their gravity as something else.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

I'm glad you pointed that out GRO$$, as sometimes I do not take into account that people don't already know those points. (I already did, but I neglected to inform anyone within my post)

I know also that my posts might sometimes have Keywords appear that seemingly have now descriptive passage entailing what their meaning is, I ask anyone that has that problem to mention it and I will try and describe it.

I actually do find it quite difficult to write posts sometimes, because I have within my mindsight the whole understanding, but it's a collage of images and small technical spouts of data, that I find increasingly hard to unify in some coherant text.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Boris2 Valued Senior Member

I've read most of the posts in this thread and would like to add my 2 bobs worth

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

It is true that scientists do not know everything, and they are the first to admit this, but their theories are back by observational evidence.

Black holes are pretty well understood, though it must be remembered that a BH is the event horizon of the singularity which resides inside. It is what happens at the singularity that is unknown. Saying that the evidence could mean something other than a BH is like saying Shakespeares work was not written by him but by someone else with the same name.

The beginning of this universe is also well known to 10<sup>-43</sup>sec. We do not know what was before this time. Yet.
    There is the abundance of the lighter elements, the CMBR, the redshift in distant galaxies to back these theories.

While the speculation is interesting in this thread, almost none of it is backed by any observational evidence.

8. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Boris, are you sure of that?
    No.
    You can't be sure, because, as you say, nobody knows exactly how it is up there.
    And things scientists have calculated, I do not believe in at the first place.
    Scientists, always the same...Do an experiment in a lab on people who don't even know exactly what they do. Because these scientists lie about it, they do not tell the truth.

And Mr. Stryderunknown, you should know better, then to say this. Now you lost me. I thought I understood you quite well, but I am wrong here I guess. I am sorry about that. I like your posts, and always read them, so I don't see your problem.
    In my head I know it very well yes.
    But to put it all down in words, in english. That is to much and to difficult.
    And probably for nothing, everybody has his/her own opinion and that is good.
    That is why we discuss the matter. I think it is a good discussion. It is good not to share the same theory's, people need other opinions, so they can make one perfectly, or almost perfect theory which what they can work and discuss further.
    So come on people, lets talk on here....

Boris, I hope you have a good time at the Sci forums. You give good reply.

9. Boris2 Valued Senior Member

Thanks for the compliment Banshee

"Scientists, always the same...Do an experiment in a lab on people who don't even know exactly what they do. Because these scientists lie about it, they do not tell the truth."

Not all experiments are done in labs. Observational evidence is gathered and the reasons why this is how it is, is explained with theories that best fit the facts of the obsevation.

All the technology you use is based on science, GPS use time dilation theories to give you accurate info on you position. Quantum for the semiconductors in your 'puta. Saying all scientists lie is a rather unjust accusation to level at them and not deserved. I am sure you can't mean that.

10. Boris2 Valued Senior Member

I should add that everyone is more than welcome to come and participate in the Aussie forum. The more the merrier. Always good to have input from different people.

11. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Welcome to Sciforums, Boris2, we are always glad to have you here. Yes it is true that very little is backed by observational evidence here within the thread. But it is at a level that everyone can particate and feel comfortable within. But please particpate as sometimes that is exactly what is needed to keep the course fo the thread. Again, welcome.

12. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Yes, yes, yes, I see again, the same as always.
    What do you want to know Mr. Boris?
    You like some guineapigs to test?
    It won't happen, not here.

Are you no scientist?
    What do you want then? Know what we are originally? You can guess how many of us are human, and how many of us are Alien...
    Try to find out...
    Good luck with it, and your experiments.
    Bye.

13. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

shrike=human.

Humans appreciate shrike.
    Meat.

14. Tom Guest

problem

you have the same problem that many religons have, you speak of all these mini (black hole)galaxys in one big cosmos, but what is, how was it created and who created the big one? Religion speaks of a GOD who created all, but who created the god? but all the same interesting thought..

Tom

15. Tristan Leave your World Behind Valued Senior Member

hey! Like my new Avatar! Its a wormhole I made in photoshop

16. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Yes, like your avatar, a wormhole.
    Through which the Aliens come our way....Beware, you never know what comes through such a wormhole, so be careful with that avatar.

What nonsense, god created the Universe? And then, who created god?
    Man, what stupid questions.
    I don't repeat myself every time, I am not a cd, you can put on return you know.
    One time, for you Tom.

There is no god creator who created the Universe.
    The god is made up by humans.
    The Force that created the Cosmos is called: 'All That Is...'
    You see?
    I explained the whole item for over 5 times now. I guess if you really want to know, you have to look it up.
    Because it is a lot of writing every time. And like I said, I am not a cd, you can put on return, though I sound like one now.

I am sorry, it is not that I do not want to explain it to you, what I think is happening. It is, that probably you yourself, think very different.
    That is why I think it is better if you look it up in former posts, so I don't write all down again, but you can react on it in your own thoughts. Ok?
    If you want to react, it is never necessary, only if you think it is from importance to you.
    Have a nice day. Bye.

17. Tristan Leave your World Behind Valued Senior Member

"The Cosmos Is All That Is, Or Ever Was, Or ever will be." Carl Sagan

18. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Like the Avatar, Tristan. If you support the BB theory then there was a time when it did not exist.

19. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Yes, exacrtly.
    What do you have to say now, then?

20. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Sorry, I forgot.
    Who says the Cosmos never existed for all times being?
    Who says the Cosmos was not forever here?
    Who says the Cosmos doesn't exist for a long, long time?
    We are Cosmos, we all are energy from the Cosmos, but it doesn't matter that you do not realize. It may come to you, when necessary...

21. kmguru Staff Member

How about One God per Galaxy?

22. Mr. G reality.sys Valued Senior Member

In reply to the thread's original post...

<<...The Universe has supposedley been created from the big bang. So where did all that matter in the big bang come from? My theory suggests that The universe is actually a black hole...>>

Certainly, the Big Bang theory is the leading rational hypothesis of the Universe's origin. It is the leading hypothesis because it is currently the hypothesis amongst many that is best supported by available empirical evidence, and because it has survived all previous attempts (not necessarily all future attempts) at falsification.

As to where all the matter came from, it all came from the energy contained within the singularity that the Big Bang theory hypothesizes predated the Universe in its present form. Matter is congealled energy, coming into existence as energy loses energy -- cools.

A more recent theory that seems to explain how the Universe came into being without some of the unexplained aspects of the Big Bang theory that arise from its tenets is the Ekpyrotic Theory.

The Ekpyrotic theory suggests that our Universe began not as a Big Bang expansion of a space-time singularity but as a collision between two 4-dimensional membvranes in a 5-dimensional Universe.

That there may be more dimensions in existence than the 4 that we know -- length, width, heighth and time -- is also borne out by String Theory in which 11 or 13 dimensions may exist, most fold in upon themselves and out of view of us 4-d'ers.

Those interested can do the search on "Ekpyrotic".

23. kmguru Staff Member

"In the ekpyrotic model, when the two three-dimensional worlds collide and "stick," the kinetic energy in the collision is converted to the quarks, electrons, photons, etc. that are confined to move along three dimensions. The resulting temperature is finite, so the hot Big Bang phase begins without a singularity. The universe is homogeneous because the collision and initiation of the Big Bang phase occurs nearly simultaneously everywhere. "

That can also mean that the black holes in one brane could be emptying the matter to another brane. If each brane is moving at the same time, that could create the new world.