my little theory of god

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by freestyle, Feb 7, 2007.

1. freestyle Registered Senior Member

that has been suggested, yes

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. nicholas1M7 Banned Banned

Yo CrunchyKeeyat!

God is stupid? I notice in your profile you got "Buttmaster" in your occupations.
    Well, you gotta be some kinda foolfuck to be doin that shit. What kinda gay, stank, 2 penny prostitute did you visit to get that job? Your mom doesn't count. Tell me somethin, do you make a carreer outta this? I would really like to know. What the fuck, I mean its not like you went to med school to become a Buttmaster. What does a buttmaster do anyway? I mean, what the hell did you tell your high school teacher on career day? How the fuck did you pass gradeschool? How the fuck do you even wake up in the morning or piss in the toilet without getting yourself wet?

Last edited: Feb 8, 2007
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Hani Registered Senior Member

Isn't it interesting how we little things spend centuries discussing him and he's just sitting up there watching... I wonder what's been keeping him so quiet...is he shy or something?!

come on Lord...have your say on this! we wlcome you! just say a word for your sake!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

So, people were in existence before gods, hence gods never created anything, other than confusion in the minds of those stuck in the lower portion of the collective bell curve.

8. Roman Banned Banned

A blind, idiot demon sultan, gibbering mindlessly in nuclear chaos.

9. freestyle Registered Senior Member

what is intelligence? what is consiousness? how can you 'collect' it?

perhaps a better way of describing my idea is that the concept of 'God' actually serves well as an aspirational model for what we would like the colllected workings of humanity to achieve. - e.g. power over life and death, an omniprescent view of human activity and application of universal justice, understanding and manipulating the laws that govern nature etc....

i think what i'm saying is that a merging of all the intelligent minds of the universe has the potential for being the most powerful force in the universe, perhaps to the point of being able to control the universe in a godlike way.

but im not sure

10. lightgigantic Banned Banned

then how do you explain illusion or ignorance and still maintain that god is the topmost force/energy/personality in existence?

11. Godless Objectivist Mind Registered Senior Member

WTF is the purpose of your post? Keep the subject matter!.

God is not the collective of human consciousness. God is basically a concept of primitive human's evolutionary mind. Schizos were thought of as being enlightened, they spoke in riddles and heard voices, if you read the bible well enough, almost everything supernatural that it talks about came in "visions & dreams" God is just in your imagination!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2007