Muslims lie

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Medicine*Woman, Aug 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Sock puppet path GRRRRRRRRRRRR Valued Senior Member

One day maybe they will act like adults and sort things out instead of pointing fingers and throwing up thier hands, but I won't hold my breath current trends indicate an affinity for the latter..

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

So, all of your arguments are fallacious? :shrug:

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

M*W: Yes, Kadark, I will ask my Muslim friends to post here. You are right. I was a fan of Islam and its adherents. I have been a defender of your faith, even though I am an atheist. I learned to have respect for Muslims though the Muslim people I know, but that all changed when I realized S.A.M. was a radical hypocrite. She is an embarrassment to the Muslims I know.

I only wish I could still be viewed as a "mild-mannered" person to all religions on this forum. In fact, I would defend anyone's right to believe in what they choose. But S.A.M. has showed me there boundaries to this endeavor. It is S.A.M. that shows the vindictiveness of Islam. She has shown that Islam is evil and that there is no hope for Muslims.

I ask you not to condemn me for her actions, but to condemn her for her radical philosophies. S.A.M. makes all Muslims look like fucktards. I'm sure that is not what other Muslmims want to be associated with. I still have my Muslim friends whom I love and respect. They even think S.A.M. is a lunatic. How long do we (on SciForums) have to put up with her bullshit? I don't condemn the other Muslims on this forum. My heart still goes out to the beliefs that my Muslim friends believe in. I think this disrespect comes from one person only--S.A.M. What I ask of you other Muslims is, how much longer are you going to tolerate S.A.M.'s lies? Her lies are making all of you look bad. In my heart, I cannot reconcile that Islam is evil, so therefore, S.A.M. is the evil one. Does S.A.M. represent the rest of you? I certainly hope not. How do other Muslims see S.A.M.? Does she represent you? I hope not!

8. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

What current trends? The War on Terrorz?

9. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Well, you've made the admittance yourself, what's left to argue?

No, you aren't understanding it. This isn't about contrived paradoxes and various flavors of lying, which is pure crap, this is about a religion that condones lying, your religion. That is what is immoral.

10. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

M*W: S.A.M., you're the puppet.

11. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

So what do your children and friends think of this?

Who wants to inherit the earth?

Insaan ke khwahishon ki, koi inteha nahin hain
    Do gaz zameen bhi chahiye, do gaz kafan ke baad

12. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

M*W: As a Muslim, you lack morals. You are an embarrassment to other Muslims. It's time the adherents of Islam put you in your designated place. I can't wait to see what your peers do to you!

13. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

i encountered a muslim that uploaded videos of how judiaisim is satanic, and tried to use that to convince others to turn to islam. did i say one muslim? :shrug:

14. Kadark Banned Banned

From what I've gathered, you have some deep-seated issues with Sam. I'm sensing a lot of anger and frustration. Look, that's all perfectly fine and natural - we all have our run-ins from time to time. My problem is this: you're calling every Muslim on the face of the planet a liar simply because you got into an argument with Sam. Spin it any way you like, but you're still overreacting and misplacing your anger.

I've gotten into more arguments with Sam than you have - trust me on this. You ask if she "represents" the rest of "us". No. However, to be fair to her, no single Muslim represents all other Muslims, except for Muhammad (of course, he's no longer alive, is he?). In our day and age, it's wrong to say a single Muslim and/or Muslim organization/nation represents Muslims worldwide. Is there an atheist who represents all atheists? Of course not. So then, why would you expect such a system from us?

Finally, what made you realize Sam was a "radical hypocrite"? Did she say something really bad, or what? This all seems so sudden.

Kadark

15. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

So, my lack of a moral compass, as you say, demonstrates to me that lying is immoral. What does your moral compass say about lying, Sam?

16. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

That was rather silly of him then, since Judaism is almost identical to Islam in its teachings. The only differences are that Islam is not for some chosen people. Whatever is halal for the Yahuds is halal for us. We can eat in any Jews house.

17. Simon Anders Valued Senior Member

'Whatever your position is on Islam, do you notice that something very strange is going on with MW.

She claims to have Muslim friends who she tells Kadark that she will invite here while saying the bold portion above and elsewhere....

Has she told her Muslim friends and her Christian children that they are evil? SAM has made her see Muslims as evil, she claims. But SAM could not have made her see Christians as evil, or Jews. And why is she still friends with people who must be evil according to her own assertions.

Further the post quoted above is addressed to Kadark of
    whom she has said elsewhere...

So while her friends have said that Kadark is a radical, she is still addressing him as if he was not.

She does not seem to remember what she writes and does not seem concerned about the contradictions, nor the obvious generalized hate she is stating as simple facts.

All members of the Abrahamic religions are evil in her eyes.

18. CheskiChips Banned Banned

כדור ארץ, ' שמיים '. זה מה שהם אומרים

Get over yourself.

19. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

I want to know why this clearly bigoted thread has not been locked and its starter warned or banned.

20. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Sorry, no speekee Judea.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Hazaaron khwahishen aisi ki har khwahish pe dam nikle
    Bahut nikle mere armaan lekin phir bhi kam nikle
    :shrug:

21. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Your system has absolute doctrines telling ALL Muslims what they can and can't do, so yes, an individual Muslim should represent ALL Muslims, that is, if they follow the same doctrines. There are no atheist doctrines or atheist gods to worship.

Therefore, there is a very high expectation that any one Muslim should be able to represent ALL Muslims.

22. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

So your problem is with Sam?

Then why attack all Muslims?

If you have a personal problem with Sam you have a problem with her, not other Muslims. I don't recall Sam saying she represents the Muslims on this forum or Muslims elsewhere.

23. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Because its about Muslims of course.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.