Muslim Experience in America

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DiamondHearts, Aug 6, 2008.

1. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

its a lot easier to blame me for the actions of others.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

I know many Muslims in the USA and AU and if they are second or third generation from the country of origin they are pretty much Americans or Aussie. Of course they are always anti semetic but hey so are a lot of non Muslims. If I had billions of dollars I'd just love to sponsor as many Asians and Africans to convert to Orthodox Judaism in NY and sue the pants of any Orthodox Synagogues that denied them the possibility of a conversion. I wonder why if anyone has done it before? Maybe Muslims in the USA should start converting to Judaism until there are so many Muslim Jews that the one can't tell the other apart. That'd be interesting.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Another 9/11-related tragedy

Just another sad tale to consider. This American Life, "Shouting Across the Divide" (#322). The summary for Act One:

It's an award-winning, tear-stained tragedy, and well worth a listen.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

im guessing beacuse most of them just hate judaisim so much and because judaisim isnt a missionary religion.

there isnt such thing as a muslim jew i think.

8. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

I just don't want ANY group in the USA that can exclude other citizens from joining. I think it's wrong. I'd say that of any religion or group.

9. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

and just dont think there are those who even want to join judiasim to begin with that you talk of excluding.

and just because there are many non muslim who are antisemitic doesnt mean it is ok.

10. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

A little late to be complaining about red herrings, I think.

Or in Egypt, if you're a Copt, maybe.

11. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

And an isolated incident, according to the stats. But as it's a "tear-stained tragedy" I can comprehend your rapture.

12. firdroirich A friend of The Friends Registered Senior Member

I've never been to the States and don't intend to in this incarnation - but a friend of mine, Mo (Mohammed), went to Florida and had to tango with numerous officials doing the "good cop" - "bad cop" scenario with him for hours. Unneccessary if you ask me. He went back to New Zealand pretty sure not to go back to the States.

13. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

No, Muslims have no problems with Jews. It is those who support Israel, who we have a problem with.

If hatred of Israelis is hatred of Jews. Then, yes you would be correct, but that's not the case.

A Jew who is Anti-Zionism is far preferable than a "Muslim" who is a Zionist in my eyes.

http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/

Last edited: Aug 9, 2008
  14. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

Apparently 50% of the Muslims in NYC left America out of fear of being detained, or were detained, in connection with terrorist attacks for minor crimes like overstaying a visa or simply being from a particular nationality, i.e. Saudi, Irani, Iraqi, Sudani, Syrian, Afghani, or Pakistani.

The streets in Muslim areas of Jackson Heights, Coney Island, and many other places are pretty much empty now, whereas seven years ago they were teeming with street vendors and customers.

15. John99 Banned Banned

When was the last time you been to U.S?

TBH, i dont think you have ever been out of your area. I will offer you an invitation to coffee.

16. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

DiamondHearts, isn't a bitch when the Zimmi and the Jew, doesn't knuckle under, and acquiesce to his Moslem Betters?

We in the west have a habbit of speaking our mind, and don't recognize Moslems as our betters, we accept you as equals, but not betters, which means that you have to live to the Letter of our Law.

When it come to free speech under Islam:

It is a lot easier, in a Moslem country to control the debate, with Israelis and Dhimmis when you have, The law of Sharia on your side, just call Blaspheme on them, and sentience them to death for pointing out the Bigotry of Islam.

17. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

What are you talking about? I think you've been watching too much Fox (FAUX) news.

18. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

So why is it that Americans are killing people in Iraq and Afghanistan? Why are Americans occupying other people's countries?

American logic:

Hmm these people have a bad government, lets bomb them, so they are free and happy.

What that did not work?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Lets bomb them some more.

What that did not work?

What that did not work?

etc.

19. Roman Banned Banned

Why not?

20. John99 Banned Banned

Come on SAM, you know what happeden there.

21. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

The the lives of Muslims, aka Iraqis and Afghanis, are meaningless so long as America remains rich, powerful, and can do whatever it wants.

NOTE: I realize that this is off-topic, but apparently I'm the only one who wanted to keep this thread on track.

22. John99 Banned Banned

This thread was never ON track.

23. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

You, my Muslem Friend, and your kind, in this country we have something called freedom of Religion.

And not as some would have it freedom from religion.

Islam doesn't have that anywhere in its creed, or laws.

It is become a Muslem, or forever after be a Zimmi, and knuckle under to the Muslem as a second class citizen, in your own land.

They came to America, they broke the law, they chose the wrong time to break the Law, they paid for it.

Now what would the out come of such a case in the Ummah be, if the situation was reversed?

All we have to do is look at the Mohammad Cartoon fiasco, and you get a answer.

Look at Sharia' Law and you get the answer, if you aren't a Moslem, ignorance of the Law is no excuse, Shari' Courts will grind you up and spit you out, and if your luck along the way in Jail, you will only get raped and tortured, but how many die in Islamic Custody? or simply disappear and are never heard of again.

They broke law, the time they chose to break those Law was not a great time to be breaking Laws, but they went through the system, the system treated them in a far better manner than any Sharia system, and they were cleared, and now have the chance of a life time.

So in the end it all ended up for the better.

Can the same be said in the Ummah? unless you abandon all your life's principles and become a Muslem.