Muslim Experience in America

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DiamondHearts, Aug 6, 2008.

1. Cazzo Registered Senior Member

Yea, some muslim women don't look so human after they piss their husbands off :

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I wonder what NOW would do if American men did this to their wives ?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

You're far too childish about this whole thing. Just because other people despise the ideology you follow, you don't need to take it personally. It has nothing to do with you.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Just remember that when we discuss atheism.

I remember a few rants myself.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

MODERATORS PLEASE REMOVE THE IMAGE ABOVE. TAKE ACTION AGAINST MEMBER.

The purpose of this thread is not to provide a platform for racist and inhuman attacks on Muslims.

I'm tired of you racists, you need to be banned and taught a lesson. Any time anyone says anything good about Islam, 10, 20 members flood a thread and post grotesque images, racist tirades, and engage in flame wars against Muslims.

You people are more concerned with how we choose to live our lives, then vice versa.

I am afraid for people like you, do you have any humanity left? Or are you just empty shells filled with hatred and violence toward other human beings.

8. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Why don't you ask?

http://www.now.org/issues/violence/stats.html

9. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

They were due to your excessive trolling. We all remember.

10. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Whos We? The non-club of non-believers?

11. Cazzo Registered Senior Member

I'm not the one that did that horrible thing to that muslim woman.

12. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Why? Didn't your tax money pay for funding the mujahideen? The PKK? The Taliban?

13. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Atheist leaders do kill, but they kill in the name of their social system they are advocating. For example: Communism.

Theistic leader also kill, but they kill in the name of their theistic social system they are advocating. For example: Islam.

You said the reason why Islamic countries stopped flourishing is because they going away from Islam. Communist leaders said the VERY EXACT SAME THING.

Kadark is just like you. He also thinking that "If only Muslims followed true Islam (you know the good old fashioned Islam that condemns homosexuals - that's the good stuff) then we Muslims will flourish once again.

"Islamic" Golden Age indeed....

Does traditional Islamic societies hold the following to be true:

Mohammad held Slaves.
    In Traditional Islam, historically, Muslims practiced slavery.

Mohammad had many wives.
    In Traditional Islam, historically, Muslims practiced polygamy.

Mohammad condemned people to death.
    In Traditional Islam, historically, Muslims practiced the death penalty.

In Traditional Islam, historically, Muslims condemn homosexuality.

Mohammad delineated people based on their beleif.
    In Traditional Islam, historically, Muslims discriminate "People of the Book" and also tax non-Muslims differently.

In Traditional Islam, historically, Muslims do not afford women equality with men.

and etc...

Well, indeed, traditional Islamic values are wondrous...

Reza says you can not separate Islam from Arab culture. They are one and the same. Is this true? That's his thoughts anyway. So, is traditional Arab culture/Islam conducive for a modern healthy country? I'm afraid it's probably not.

As to the opening post. Most Western people do not have a problem at all with Buddhists or Shinto or Hindu. Why? Why is it that Islam has always been seen as screwed up ideology? Perhaps, from our modern SECULAR based Institutions that functions much better - it is screwed up.

Second, I know many Muslims in the USA. They are typical Americans and as long as they go about their daily life as typical Americans .. guess what: THAT'S exactly how they are treated. Muslims are not discriminated again, Black Xians - NOW THEY ARE treated discriminatory, but nor Muslims UNLESS the Muslim walks around wearing a burka. THEN, yes, they want to be treated differently and Oh gee they are.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2008
  14. Cazzo Registered Senior Member

That's a VERY indirect correlation, if one at all.

Perhaps a terrorist read one of your posts SAM, got inspiration from it, and blew up 100 innocent muslims somewhere.

How do you like those indirect correlations SAM ?

15. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Indirect correlations? So you're telling me that if all the Muslim countries get together and support an extremist group in the US, which takes over the country and forms a fundamentalist or dictatorship form of government, that is an indirect correlation?

The US is currently paying Sunni extremists in Iraq and Iran. If Iraq or Iran were funding terrorists in the US, what would the US response be?

16. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Actually, the rights afforded to women in Islam 1400 years ago are still not accorded to women anywhere in the world. The concept that a slave is equal to his master was first proposed not by the Greeks or Romans [who did not consider slaves and women as humans] but by Mohammed.

17. Cazzo Registered Senior Member

Now you're changing the correlation. Originally you tried making a correlation between what happened to that poor muslim woman and my tax dollars.

18. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Yeah, where do you think the Muslim governments will get their monies?:shrug:

19. Cazzo Registered Senior Member

So do you think muslim women are safer, treated better, and have more rights in Pakistan and Afghanistan, than in America ?

20. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

What about the rest of the world that has to deal with Moslem Bigotry Night and Day;

21. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

How about Islam today?

A Slave is still a Slave, you would have done well as a excuse maker in the Old Confederacy.

22. Cazzo Registered Senior Member

Govt. money isn't used for getting a muslim husband to throw acid on their wife's face.

23. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

No nor does it kill 4 women daily in the US or make up 80% of child sex tourists in Costa Rica or 38% in Cambodia.

http://www.csmonitor.com/2004/0422/p11s01-wogi.html