Muslim Experience in America

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DiamondHearts, Aug 6, 2008.

1. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Which Muslim country? What does it get you?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Not the question?

Have you ever had to extract a Friend from a Middle East Jail?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

No, I don't have any criminal friends. But I do know of people who have overstayed their visa and none of them were accused of having terrorist connections. Nor were they strip searched after being dragged out of bed

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Who said he was a criminal? You are assuming facts not in evedence.

8. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Its the American Way©

Its called preemptive indictment, usually followed by torture. Habeas corpus is hisory, or haven't you heard?

9. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

If he had been guilty of anything they never would have released him.

They tried to get a conviction from him,....they beat him to a pulp,.....but couldn't get the conviction.

10. John99 Banned Banned

According to the person in post video #2 you get tortured for raising you voice against the government and they come after you and take you in and torture you. THATS WHAT HE SAID. "Thats how it is back home", guess he is tlking about a Muslim country.:idea: But they found a loophole...they moved to America.

You just cannot make this stuff up. And then he want to take over the world and make it just like at home.:shrug: Civilization holds on by a string and make no mistake...well i cannot help but wonder if we are getting dumber.:scratchin:

11. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

You should approve of this, he could have been a terrorist. How could they take any chances? better safe than sorry. In fact, they should have hung him from the ceiling and beaten his legs to a pulp, then he would surely have confessed.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

12. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Well SAM we see that you are well acquainted with torture.

Must come natural for a Moslem, beheadings and all that stuff, castrations, disemboweling, eye gouging, rapes, chopping off of hand and feet, all the stuff done to the Infidel by those on Jihad, in the name of Islam and Allah.

Oh and I forgot by India, in India's Courts, Jails and Prisons.

PF SCANDAL - SHAME SHAME JUDGES
    July 20, 2008 by nagmysr
    e - Clarion Of Dalit - monthly newspaper on web

working for the rights & survival of the oppressed

http://eclarionofdalit.wordpress.com/

Q18.india preaches non-violence , panchasheel principles to the world. In india , more than half the population are poor , people are starving to death. Inspite these background , GOI funded & aided terrorist outfits in former east Pakistan ensuring the creation of Bangladesh , GOI has funded & aided terrorist outfits like LTTE , TULF , ETC in srilanka , MQM in Pakistan. In turn these terrorist outfits have murdered thousands of innocents in those countries. Are these acts of GOI just & legal ? Is not GOI responsible for all those murders of innocents ? has GOI paid any compensation to those victims or their family mebers ? why not ?

Q1. Why not death sentence to corrupt police who murder people in in lock-up / fake encounters ?

Q2. Why not death sentence to corrupt police who apply 3rd degree torture on prisoners ?

Q3. Why not death sentence to corrupt police , who connive with criminals & backstabs our motherland , it’s national security ?

Q7. If a commonman files a complaint , police / courts wants evidences , witnesses to take action against the rich & mighty crooks. Where as if a rich person just gives a complaint against a poor chap , he is arrested , tortured eventhough there are no evidences , witnesses. Why this double standard ?

Q133. during british rule in india & various other british colonies , criminal cases were foisted against our freedom fighters in India & other british colonies. After india’s independence what happened to those cases ? did our Indian government close all such cases or did it continue with the prosecution.

13. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

It's a very common problem in the US. It is interesting that the way Muslims who overstay their visa, and Non-Muslims who overstay their visa get treated differently. I think if this happened to your family, you wouldn't be so supportive.

Are all Muslim countries the same? In Saudi Arabia, there are millions of people who have overstayed their visa and many other countries such as Iran, Pakistan, Turkey, Azerbaijan, and Malaysia have many illegal residents from other countries.

The way this family was treated would never happen in those Muslim countries.

It doesn't excuse what their treatment though. Her family members were literally treated as if they were terrorists and a security threat.

Your apathy for other human beings' suffering really bothers me. How can you remain unaffected after reading this?

14. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

We are trying to make sure they are all treated the same, and no it isn't just Moslems who end up spending months before all the, (i) are dotted, and the (t) are crossed before they are freed, or deported.

15. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

They broke the Law.

16. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

That doesn't make them criminals though. No human being should be treated like this for such a minor crime.

A Just and speedy trial is a right which America, atleast in theory, guarantees its citizens or those in its territory. This is unconstitutional.

We should stand against these grave abuses of power by the US federal government.

17. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Yes it does, Immigration Laws are not minor offences.

But now for Pakistan:

18. w1z4rd Valued Senior Member

If Muslims dont like how they are treated in America.... why go there?

For instance.. I would not like to be British and go to Russia now... Russia are big into their penis comparisons and have issues with the Brits at the moments.

Or.. imagine being a Jew in most Middle Eastern countries... some of them you wouldnt even be allowed into!!

If you wanna see racial profiling have a look how Jews are treated or accepted in Iran, Saudi, Oman, Syria...

19. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

Syria is not a theology; we have freedom of religion and we welcome Jews.

20. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

Your thesis is absurd. Yes, there was a general "rounding up" after Sept 11. We'd just suffered the worst attack on US soil since the civil war. Then we had the anthrax scare. People were expecting another attack to occur at any time.

The story in your link, if true, is sad. It's unfortunate that the innocent family got caught up in all that.

But, there is no general harassment of Muslims in the US. I know plenty of Muslim doctors, a girl in my office is Muslim, I have many Muslim patients.

Sure, if there's another terrorist attack carried out on US soil by Muslim extremists, there will be more incidents like the one described in the OP. But, barring that, Muslims have nothing to fear in the US. Indeed, they are probably safer here than in many Muslim countries.

21. w1z4rd Valued Senior Member

Okay, thanks for letting me know about that

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

22. lepustimidus Banned Banned

From what I've gathered, the FBI and police in America are pigs to everyone, not just those who appear to be of Middle-Eastern descent.

23. kenworth dude...**** it,lets go bowling Registered Senior Member

really?how so?!