Muslim Experience in America

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DiamondHearts, Aug 6, 2008.

1. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

While the above is little more than what Muslims contrive and perpetuate from their doctrine to support their paranoia, and a boatload of ignorance, we can demonstrate DD's intellectual dishonesty quite easily.

A race is defined as a genetic or taxonomic group. Is there an Arabic word for 'race?'

Based on DD's interpretation, both Jeffrey Lang and Muhammad Ali are of the same "race."

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

And in reality the cartridges were greased with bees wax, Lard or Tallow create oil, which will absorb in to Black Powder, under hot temperatures, and make the powder useless.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Not true.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. DeepThought Banned Banned

To accuse the successful of racism is just sour grapes.

Like the rabbit accuses the eagle of being evil.

I've been to Malaysia - supposedly one of the most advanced Muslim countries - and what I found there was 'deeply shocking'. It's a matter of great irony that the only country in the world which even remotely conforms to a Nazi style system of government is the Islamic nation of Malaysia.

There is intense and widespread 'racism' against Chinese and Indian Malaysians and a system of special privileges for the indigenous race - formally termed the bumiputra.

Special privileges for the indigenous race include:

• Companies listed on the Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange (Bursa Saham Kuala Lumpur) must find Bumiputras to take up a minimum 30% of equity to satisfy listing requirements. Foreign companies that wish to operate in Malaysia also must adhere to this requirement.

• A certain percentage of new housing in any development has to be sold to Bumiputra owners for limited period. Housing developers are required to provide a minimum 7% discount to Bumiputra buyers of these lots.

• A basket of government run (and profit guaranteed) mutual funds are available for purchase by Bumiputra buyers only........with return rates approximately 3 to 5 times that of local commercial banks.

• Many government tendered projects require that companies submitting tenders be bumiputra owned.

• Approved Permits (APs) for automobiles preferentially allow Bumiputra to import vehicles. Automotive companies wishing to bring in cars need to have an AP to do so.

This situation has led some to term it Malaysian Apartheid.

Malaysian society is obviously just a variation on dhimmitude. The idea that one can just cover over nature with a fantasy dreamt up in a cave in Arabia is absurd. Of course, one cannot, which makes the Freudian slips even more hilarious:

8. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

Success in what? Slave Trade, Crusades, Inquisition, Colonialism, Genocide?

Racism is present in society, only racists deny this. Racism is a prominient part of the anti-Islam movements in Western countries and in anti-Muslim sentiment in Israel and India.

9. lepustimidus Banned Banned

DiamondHearts:
    I love how Muslims silence any criticism of Islam with 'racism'.

10. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

Much of the criticism against Islam and Muslims is racist and contain racist components used in America which were/are prevalent in racism against other groups such as blacks, spanish, japanese, etc.

11. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

I see signs all over that say "American Owned". I won't shop there. The sign might as well say "Christian Owned" or "Sexually Straight Owned"

I know people that won't shop in stores if someone from the Middle East owns it. They also don't see a difference between someone from India or the Middle East. "They all look the same" "I don't want my money going to Osama"
    Idiots

12. lepustimidus Banned Banned

Diamond:
    Sorry, no it's not. You don't know shit.

Orleander:
    I doubt they will care if they lose one idiot cheapskate's business. Hell, they'd probably be better off with a Jewish customer!

Last edited: Aug 15, 2008
  13. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Islam and Moslems are a race? So then Palestinians don't exist, as they are Moslems, and as Moslems they Have no right to Israel the Land of the Jews.

Islam a race, :roflmao:

14. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

why?

15. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

it got nothing to do with muslims taking over the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovUwG34kuEc

16. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

The real question here is whether or not most Muslims think the same as DD? If so, Islam is far more dangerous than we could ever imagine.

17. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Islam is a Race? Moslems are a Race?

Racism?

rac·ism Audio Help /ˈreɪsɪzəm/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[rey-siz-uhm] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
    –noun

1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.

2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.

3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

Now if you replace Racism with theocracy

1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various theocracy's determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own theocracy is superior and has the right to rule others.

2. a policy theocracy, system of government/theocracy, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.

3. hatred or intolerance of another theocracy or other theocracy's.

Describes Islam to a T.

So who are the Theist/Racist in this?

We have bent over backwards in the West to accommodate Islam, time to see the Truth.

18. nirakar ( i ^ i ) Registered Senior Member

People keep saying racist when xenophobic might be a more accurate word. The words "Xenophobia" and "bigotry" lack the emotional context that the word racist carries. Some new word that is more inclusive than "racist" but retains the feeling of "racist" is needed.

19. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Islamist.

20. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Ever see anyone portraying a white man as a Muslim? There are plenty of those. Think for a minute. Whats the caricature of a Muslim?

21. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

growing rape epidemic of veiless women in Europe.

The only solution is education. All children should be taught the archaeological evidence that shows the roots of all religion as well as the logic required to critically think about it. I'd probably be good to slow immigration of Muslims and increase immigration of Chinese, Japanese, Taiwanese, Koreans and Indians.

Also, DiamondHearts posted a reply about racism but then did not respond to the long post about Malaysian apartheid.

22. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

You do realise that there are Chinese, Japanese, Taiwanese, Korean and Indian Muslims?

23. John99 Banned Banned

*paging dr.GUPTA*
    *paging dr.GUPTA*