Music videos...

Yeah, yeah, I've put it up before, but the sheer brilliance says it need another put up..... The cd called "The Wonder of You" with Elvis backed by the Royal Philarmonic Orchestra is equally brilliant........................

Another Elvis cd backed by the Royal Philarmonic and entitled "If I Can Dream"
Elvis Presley - Steamroller Blues (Video) With The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra

Another Elvis cd backed by the Royal Philarmonic and entitled "If I Can Dream"
Elvis Presley - Steamroller Blues (Video) With The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra
Never heard that song before amazingly. Great track. that Orchestra must of cost a fortune to ship from England. Elvis has never set foot on English soil. Scotland when his plane had to make an unscheduled stop.

Just stumbled across this guy... and... well... wow. Some of the best singing I've ever heard, and the vocal range is... just.... incredible... he has a 6-octave range and has hit a D8 on a tv show... "middle C" is C4, btw... and can drop to a G2 or so.
He's from Kazakhstan, 22 years old when this was recorded. The video is taken from a Chinese singing contest, and he was a relatively unknown singer... at least until this, his first song in the competition. For many it seems that listening to him is proof that singing has just been beaten. ;)

there is a song in my head
im not sure what it means
but its the 1 liner of the chorus that is the point
but i dont know who

i wonder if my brain is attempting to make sense out of random thoughts like dreaming, but while im awake
(like being partially immersed in meditation)

or im just going completely mad
at least i know that will be a short walk from where i am psychologically

Back