Multiple Universes..

Discussion in 'Astronomy, Exobiology, & Cosmology' started by SeeKer, Jun 11, 1999.

1. jmpet Valued Senior Member

Don't argue with Dwyddyr. Although he has the disability of being an Englishman, he generally makes the right point.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Nialfire Registered Member

Revelation 6:14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

And again, we are just starting to understand in these last few generation how all this could be even remotly posable..

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Not a reply to anything I posted.

Really? And how do you think this could be remotely possible? I ask purely out of scientific interest, of course. Please try to avoid any superstitious mumbo-jumbo.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Nialfire Registered Member

The writers of the Scriptures had no idea of what was out in heaven, there was no way for them to see anything more then a bunch of little glittering lights much less spiral galaxy's.. 3000 to 4000 years ago it was stated that the Glory of God is revealed in Heaven, Yet it wasn't tell the advent of the telescope that we saw anymore then a just bunch of glitering lights save a few passing comets But Hubble on the other hand has revealed some of the mystery's surrounding his True Glory.

I'm not trying to convert anyone here,, I only eluded to what I saw, or better yet said, was shown 21 years ago.

Peace!!

8. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Again, none of this relates to my posts nor your (false) claims. (Nor, in fact, the topic).

You were shown something 21 years ago?

9. Nialfire Registered Member

I saw first hand,, hell is to be In the presence of God without Christ. For as Moses said in Genasis, "Our God Is a consuming fire".. He just left out the fact that he's larger then the whole creation... Yet the new testament made it clear, speaking of Jesus "he asendded above all that is called heaven that he might fill all things" and again he said we where made in his image, our spirits the eternal portion of our beings, Clearly seen when a brain cell FIRE'S. We'er surrounded with his eternal truth, we just choose to not see it out of spite..

2 Peter 3:11-13 [Seeing] then [that] all these things shall be dissolved, what manner [of persons] ought ye to be in [all] holy conversation and godliness, Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat? Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Peace OUT!!

Last edited: Jul 3, 2011
  10. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

More delusion.
    Why don't you go spout your rubbish elsewhere?
    Thank you.

Oh yeah, please take your non-science book and all its errors with you.

11. Nialfire Registered Member

Proverbs 1:24-31 Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded; But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof: I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh; When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you. Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me: For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD: They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof. Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices.

12. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Oh dear.
    So you admit the bible isn't scientific and does contain errors?

13. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Why are you quoting about using a map?

I think a certain religion troll is going to get bounced with no warning. So Nialfire, please prove you are here for something more than just spamming the place with crap. As I don't even think a religious nut would even bother with spamming this particular thread with religion, only someone here to waste peoples time would bother.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2011
  14. Nialfire Registered Member

I've always been intrigued with science and space, only difference is I see thing's though a biblical point of view. And for that I am instantly discredited mocked and now threatened. Yet when some dingbat pulls some ridiculous idea out of his butt you all salivate over it like it's a T-bone steak.. Go figure.. Case in point for my last post...

15. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

We don't do that for dingbats. Only scientists.

Some people can't tell the difference, but that's their problem.

16. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

If you want to play at not being a troll, then put your scripture aside. There is no need to quote religious indoctrine's here. If you don't agree with a perception of an individual, then you only have to state you don't agree.

You can try to back up why you don't agree with evidence, however the bible and such scriptures are not evidence. (If it was evidence, then it could be manipulated to argue for just as effectively as against since the words of such scripture can be ready in many ways)

Currently "Multiworlds Theory" is just that (A theory) because there is no absolute proof, at least not to the level that you or others might require. The main problem is that Science Fiction has allowed for some rather interesting but mostly infeasible reflections on what Multiworld's entails, for entertainment value.

I'm not an authority on the subject, but current speculation implies that that how mass and substance (even gravity) exists is because multiple universes coexist together to generate the substance (String Theory). Without the creation of a paradox to create a deviation from how each universe pans out, the overall is a multiverse which you'd observe it as, "...the only universe".

Small deviations can occur (possibly naturally) within the framework without the knowledge of the observer, these however are likened to the particle-waveform duality where deviations create a "fuzzy waveform" that doesn't generate great changes to the overall multiverse. (In fact it can be implied the universe either heals or just comes back on track)

Greater deviations require "exotics" (Artificial induction) and if not designed to certain parameters could be either hazardous (a redundant concern only left as a concern to make sure no corners are cut or information lost.) or just break a system from being able to function as a multiverse construct.

There is a great difference between the science fiction of "visiting other universes" and actually deviating our own into a topological system as a part of a greater mandate.

I would go into greater details but now is not the time.