Moses the Jewish leader

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by arauca, Oct 8, 2011.

1. kx000 Valued Senior Member

What does this mean?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. arauca Banned Banned

Anybody can. Don't you once a vile ?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Pineal Banned Banned

Is this Mel Brooks?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. kx000 Valued Senior Member

What? Modern english

8. arauca Banned Banned

I don't know what is that you want ?

But thanks for your criticism .

9. kx000 Valued Senior Member

What do you mean by "Dont you once a vile?"

10. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

wrong
    wrong
    wrong
    maybe
    wrong
    wrong
    wrong
    true but based on a falsehood

11. arauca Banned Banned

Do us a favor change all the wrong supposition into wright so I can know the real truth

12. arauca Banned Banned

based on
    Originally Posted by Knowledge91
    The LORD saith cursed he who provokes me.

So you are now claiming to the god?

My point was on cursing .

Don't we all curse once in a while ?

13. Arioch Valued Senior Member

@Knowledge --

I got the number from the bible. You know, the only "record" of this supposed event we have? Yeah, from that thing.

And even if they didn't drown there would be some evidence of their passage, that many people don't walk through an area and leave no trace. Besides, what of the army that did drown? I suppose all of their corpses, weapons, armor, chariots, and other provisions just up an vanished(disintegrated by aliens perhaps) except for that one wheel? Pardon me if I laugh my ass off here, but this is far from credible, especially considering that there are innumerable other explanations which fit the evidence better.

Really? So not only are you directly contradicting what the bible says(based on what?) but you're now arguing that the Pharaoh sent an entire army after a mere three hundred people? And just why would he do that? There's absolutely no cause for it.

The Pharaoh couldn't have possibly cared about the beliefs of three hundred or so people, he had a vast empire to run, so the motivation couldn't have been their belief in just one god(an aberration at the time). It couldn't have been because he needed, or even wanted, them as slaves because he had thousands of those anyways(and much better treated than the Hebrews latter treated their slaves). So just what was the cause?

No Knowledge, this is a perfect example of when an absence of evidence is indeed evidence of absence. But regardless of that, how the hell would someone hide that much evidence? We're not talking about a pot left here or a bone buried there. We're talking about over half a million people supposedly spending forty years out in the desert camped in one place. Do you understand just how long that was back then? That was a lifetime. There would have undoubtedly been people who were born in that desert and died in that desert. This is just too much for anyone, regardless of their secular power, to cover up.

So unless you have some cold, hard evidence to support your claim I'm going to have no choice but to call shenanigans.

14. arauca Banned Banned

Do you want evidence , like human and animal flesh floating in water ?

15. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

No he said Me . See ! That is what He said . He said me. Provoke Me ! He does but all in fun . He is funny! I think he is funny ! I get a real good belly chuckle