Moses the Jewish leader

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by arauca, Oct 8, 2011.

1. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Fail.
    God has not been shown to exist.
    And, one more time, Jesus apparently NEVER existed.

You can't guarantee anything based on fiction.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. kx000 Valued Senior Member

God says hes all around you open your eyes, or close them, but you are getting further and further from the point. Jesus says quit displaying ignorance towards him.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Huh? A character not shown to exist "says" something?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

No he doesn't. He just told me.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. kx000 Valued Senior Member

He says, don't lie in the name of the Lord, fore he promises eternal damnation. He says keep faith in he and the Father and its greatness for you.

8. Arioch Valued Senior Member

@Knowledge --

Here you go. You may not like the site it's on but the sources all check out.

So one wheel is evidence of six hundred thousand plus Hebrews and an entire Egyptian army going into the Red Sea? LOL! You're just too good to be true! You can't honestly think that proves anything. The better explanation for the wheel is that it was being transported by boat and fell overboard during a storm or something. If an entire army had drowned in there then we'd have found more than one measly wheel. Besides, there's no evidence of that many Hebrews every being in Egypt at one time.

In other words, your link proves nothing. The fact that it was addressed earlier in the thread and you just ignored this does not shine a good light on you.

Because six hundred thousand plus(according to the bible) people leave an enduring mark on any place where they spend a significant amount of time, whether that's a city or a desert. We've found no marks so we can be sure that it didn't happen. Absence of evidence is evidence of absence when the evidence should be there.

Says me and all of the evidence thank you very much. No mass exodus means no Red Sea crossing. Besides, even if you accept the existence of such an exodus, all reputable biblical scholars agree that it wasn't the Red Sea but the Reed Sea, which is nothing but a low tide marsh, that they crossed. So they would have crossed a marsh on a windy day, big deal. Hardly a miracle.

Fair enough(completely unrealistic but I'll go with it for now). But that still doesn't explain why we don't find any midden heaps(Hebrew midden heaps are incredibly easy to identify due to the utter lack of pig bones) or previous encampments at all. Again, you're just speculating wildly to support your pet belief in the face of contrary evidence. This isn't exactly a good trait to have when you're after the truth.

You obviously haven't read any of the Great Epics. I don't recall Heracles getting what was promised to him either, he got a bad case of dead.

You're in no position to make such a guarantee.

9. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Bullshit.

Still waiting for you to support you claim that you can guarantee it.
    What do we get if you're wrong?

10. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I think that can only show that there is a tradition, a mythology of Moses. Mythologies are often not factual or only contain a grain of truth.

Quite a few things, how about pot shards?

They only believe that. Not everything people believe is true.

11. kx000 Valued Senior Member

First, most of the Jews of Egypt were born there from Jacob, then there was Jospeph... I dont have time for all this right now... I''l finish this later

12. kx000 Valued Senior Member

A high five and a hug. Ok.. do you have faith in the Christ, and his words?

13. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Why should I have "faith" in a fiction?
    Why should I have "faith" in the words of a fiction?

Still waiting for you to support your claim that you can guarantee it.

14. kx000 Valued Senior Member

15. kx000 Valued Senior Member

You have no faith in my word, I owe you nothing, good day, sir. Yet, a guarantee is what I have given, in the name of the LORD and myself.

16. arauca Banned Banned

I don't think is worth to bother with Dywyddyr he or she she does not help but antagonize what ever a believer say

17. kx000 Valued Senior Member

He suffers from a lack of faith it seems, so its understandable he would strike faith from as many as he can as to have company on the other side.

18. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

I heard that before . What they said on thew site ? That Israelites were a band of mercenaries . It makes some sense if you think about all war campaigns in the Bible . Even if they are a collection of identity propaganda there is a pride in the justified mass murders that indicates Mercenary type actions. A sanctioned war machine in the day . They must have been good fighters if Pharaoh gave em employment .

Yeah old news about the work force and the pyramids. That was a pretty good job for the "builders" back in the day . I think people probably lined up to be lucky enough to get a job working on the pyramids. Like government hand outs today , or government contracts . I doubt they had much of an OSHA presence. Waste of tax payer dollars back then would be my guess

19. kx000 Valued Senior Member

Few "Israelis" of the Exodus had much Israeli blood in them. They were all born of Egypt. They are descendants of Jacob, and followers of Joseph, that is their connection to one another. These mercenaries are surly the "Jews who pretend to be Jewish, but surly worship Satan.

As the pyramids are homage to the Egyptian gods it is my guess that the Pharaoh disallowed these God-fearing men to help on the project.

20. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Of course not.
    You're a proven liar.

Bullshit.

Of course I do. Because believers cannot support their claims.

21. kx000 Valued Senior Member

The LORD saith cursed he who provokes me.

22. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Provokes you?
    :roflmao:

What else should one do with a lying crank?

23. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

So you are now claiming to the god?