Mods are too lax

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Communist Hamster, Oct 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Xev,

Uh.
    What?

Only if you'll take off those e-panties you're always on about.

Dunno. What does crotch-sniffing have to do with insults? (I figured you'd bring up Bach. Actually. I knew it'd be either Bach or e-panties. I should have known e-panties would have won out. I'm a poor prophet at times.)

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Xev Registered Senior Member

Uh, vert, what this whole thread is about. Or some variation, Meph's explanation was contrived and I think some of it was bullshit. I think the stuff about you was not bullshit, though. Wow that's sad! I think what he said about someone else was bullshit so I'm not naming names. I think it's still awfully funny that he expected me to keep it a secret and go "oooh!"

What to do with insults? Something about a pot and a kettle.

I mean yikes, the internet started as a tool for information exchange. I'm sure that's what it still is: but what information?

Apparently "oh psst xev listen to this about this and this and this and oh my god becky, look at her butt!" is what even (semi)intelligent folk like you feel is valuable information.

Yech.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Gustav Banned Banned

mmmm
    the palace intrigue.
    the secret coded messages
    the grudges
    the affairs
    the stab in the back
    the sniping
    the gossip

oh the humanity!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Xev,

I'd gathered that. And must say I'm not surprised by it (although I am surprised he'd go to you... heh.) But, I'm just curious about this 'guy on some other forum' thing. I don't have a clue what you're talking about. I am assuming that I must have chased off some guy at some other forum or something? Maybe I just forgot. Who knows.
    Anyway.

Bias is a funny thing. Even when it's sad.

8. Gustav Banned Banned

the two mutts: "we have dismissed this discussion as a flame war and worthless popular opinion. we know all. resistance is futile"

/cackle

9. Gustav Banned Banned

no
    i find you a weak troll, easily defeated and i insist on making a meal out of your "baits"

for instance.....
    dismissing "something" as an ineffectual fighter only indicates flawed and delusional reasoning. what does reality show? a "something" putting up a grand fight. how then is the contradiction resolved?
    in your case..you cannot. the constraints of ego demand you not do so

10. Gustav Banned Banned

come now, little one, soured off your pretty pictures so soon?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

11. Gustav Banned Banned

the forcible imposition of a mindset or pov

haha

harlequin: it is my way or the highway, dammit
    harlequin: i bring you wisdom from the ancients. accept or die, dammit
    harlequin: how dare you doubt me, the all knowing sage of sciforums. the final arbiter of everything, dammit
    harlequin: pledge your allegiance to me, dammit

12. Gustav Banned Banned

from the troll handbook....

THE SNEER: This gimmick is an inversion of "Stupid, Crazy Liars." In "Stupid, Crazy Liars," the troll attacks the character of those advocationg certain ideas or presenting information in the hope of discrediting the information. In "THE SNEER," the troll attempts to attach a stigma to some idea or claim and implies that anyone advocating that position must have something terribly wrong with him. "Anyone who believes we've been visited by extraterresrial aliens must be a lunatic, a fool, or a con man. If you believe this, you must a maniac, a simpleton or a fraud." The object here is to scare others away from a certain position without having to discuss facts.)

13. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Nice packaging.
    But. Does it come in black velvet?
    And I'm not sure if I'm altogether comfortable with that mail-in rebate.

14. Gustav Banned Banned

quiet, mutt. i missed this

Put on the right face: Cultivate a condescending air that suggests that your personal opinions are backed by the full faith and credit of God. Employ vague, subjective, dismissive terms such as "ridiculous" or "trivial" in a manner that suggests they have the full force of scientific, moral and philosophical authority.

15. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

I don't know. I think I'd really have to see at home on the shelf next to all my other little knick-knacks and curiousities before I can make a decision to buy or not. Do you offer a money back guarantee?

And. I'd still prefer it in black velvet. Purple has just always seemed so gay to me. I mean, the other presentations you showed earlier had better coloring. At least they matched the christmas season. The theme was much more tightly woven because of this. I mean, true I'd only be able to trot it out once a year, but at least it would have a solid place in my decorative scheme, you know?

Maybe I should just stay with charcoal. I've never altogether trusted these so called 'clean burning' fuels that are touted so heavily in today's ecologically conscious world. Are you sure there's no pollutants in your products that would harm the environment?

16. Harlequin Banned Banned

Sorry, Gusty (heh... how apt). Your mistake here was assuming I said it was an inneffectual fighter. I did not. If you've ever pulled up a norwest blowfish by mistake, you'll know that they sometimes seem like a much larger fish.

But still only a blowfish. Can't eat them, you see - little of nutritional value.

The Japanese eat them though.
    They're only able to sample little bits, and then it must be prepared correctly. One wonders why they bother, when there are so many fleshier fish around.

Back to you later - off to work.

17. kindfluffysteve Registered Member

I wouldn't worry about Mods being too lax. It's more like the members are too stupid.

18. Gustav Banned Banned

ahh
    not too shabby
    the blowfish takes in water to increase size and intimidate. the mass of a fish directly correlates to the resistance offered to the fisherman . ja? nien?

hmm, i am getting careless
    apt? do expand

1. Always refer to your opponent by his/her first name. Your messages will seem warm and friendly, despite the rabid ferocity of their content. After a few exchanges, begin to use a corruption of your opponent's name - begin with "William", then change to "Billy", then change to something like "Billy-Boy". Women especially hate having their names shortened, so make sure that "Mrs. Elizabeth C. Osbourne-Smythe PhD, QC" is always addressed as "Lizzy".

Last edited: Dec 19, 2005
  19. Xev Registered Senior Member

"But, I'm just curious about this 'guy on some other forum' thing. I don't have a clue what you're talking about."

invert:

This is where I spent my day.

Please excuse me if I couldn't care less.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2005
  20. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Ode to a breezy day.​

"as much as you wish for a cessation in rebuttals, it will never happen since......."

"i this see no reason to bash myself against your thick skull any futher."

"you will not understand"

"as always, i inteprete as i see fit"

"i am the king of the worlllllld"

"i am respectful of, and accord a dignity, to all living things
    it is the sociable thing to do
    it is why i presumed intelligence on your part"

"i find you a intelligent poster"

"you are unfit to be a mod"

"this is all about who has the bigger dick"

"who is the real troll here?"

"it was a flame intended to provoke"

"nice. the crucifixion progresses"

21. Gustav Banned Banned

22. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Xev,

Oh? Seattle, eh?
    You know. We could get together and fuck.
    You've got big tits, right?
    The lighting is pretty shitty in that picture. I'm trying to figure out where that is. I'm guessing out somewhere on I-90? You spent the day on the road? Hitchhiking home from a Dimmu Borgir orgy or something? (I thought you lived in Cleveland or some shit. Don't ask me where I got that impression from.) Awfully cold out there today. And I'm sure it snowed in the passes.

And.
    Heh heh.
    I'm sorry.
    But now you've brought in the "I could care less" argument.
    Did you do that on purpose?

23. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Here. Since we're sharing photos and all. Here's where I spent my day.

This wasn't taken today, but it's close enough.
    Apologies for the large size. As Xev has already found. Html code is turned off in here. I can't resize the photo easily.
    Oh well. Suffer.

Gustav,

I know I'm not an artist of your calibre. I'm not even trying to be. I just thought I'd try my amateurish hand at a little ode. No big deal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.