Mixed-race images common in advertising

Discussion in 'Politics' started by android, Feb 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. duendy Registered Senior Member

HI Bells. me too. i really enjoyed your post. very intelligent and very restrained. i find it hard to suffer racists easy
    i am mixed race--which you may already know. and when i was a kid i took it very hard when i got abuse.
    My mum said she married a black dude was she wanted to change the world. i share that sentiment. i love mixtures...actually the so-called white peoples are also a mixture, but because it doesn't involve dark pigment it isn't as noticeable. i share THat mixture too, Dutch, Irish, English, Scotish and Welsh

you are right about racism in other peoples too. But i feel it is only the white racists who go on about black skin being dirty, and people looking like 'monkeys' etc

I also feel this fear is particular--ie., against black skin--coming with LIGHt skinned people. this is seen writ in myth, where we have the war of 'light' against 'dark' seen in Abrahamic religion and Vedic religions too. where the dark is assumed to be 'evil' on many levels. The Aryans as you may know warred with the darker skinned Dravidians.

'we' HAVE --all of us--to get over this infantile shit. maybe not 'infantile as you see kids that age all colours happily playing with each other. the trouble begins when they begin listening to racist propaganda from parents, peers, and media

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. J.B Banned Banned

Your way of thinking is to be impressed with the fact that blacks survive living as animals, and the fact that white men invented as you say a "big boat" is just no big deal?

This as you sit in your home with your T.V, fridge, car, and as you write on your computer. People of color all over the world risk their lives just for the chance to live in the country's devloped by whites.

Blacks don't want to live as animals as you have pointed out, they have no choice.

The White race has crossed seas, harnessed rivers, carved mountains, tamed deserts, and colonized the most barren icefields. It has been responsible for the invention of the printing press, cement, the harnessing of electricity, flight, rocketry, astronomy, the telescope, space travel, firearms, the transistor, radio, television, the telephone, the lightbulb, photography, motion pictures, the phonograph, the electric battery, the automobile, the steam engine, railroad transportation, the microscope, computers, and millions of other technological miracles. It has discovered countless medical advances, incredible applications, scientific progress, etc. Its members have included such greats as Socrates, Aristotle, Plato, Homer, Tacitus, Julius Ceaser, Napoleon, William the Conqueror, Marco Polo, Washington, Jefferson, Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, Magellan, Columbus, Cabot, Edison, GrahamBell, Pasteur, Leeuwenhoek, Mendel, Darwin, Newton, Galileo, Watt, Ford, Luther, Devinci, Poe, Tennyson, and thousands upon thousands of other notable achievers.

Throughout 6,000 years of recorded history, the Black African Negro has invented nothing. Not a written language, weaved cloth, a calendar, a plow, a road, a bridge, a railway, a ship, a system of measurement, or even the wheel. (Note: This is in reference to the pure-blooded Negro.) He is not known to have ever cultivated a single crop or domesticated a single animal for his own use (although many powerful and docile beasts abounded around him.) His only known means of transporting goods was on the top of his hard burry head. For shelter he never progressed beyond the common mud hut, the construction of which a beaver or muskrat is capable.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. goofyfish Analog By Birth, Digital By Design Valued Senior Member

This conversation is nowhere near the original intent of the thread.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.