Merry Christmas!

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by Bells, Dec 24, 2013.

1. Bells Staff Member

Yes, this is in site feedback. Consider this feedback from me to everyone who posts in this madhouse..

Merry Christmas!

Just remember, you are who makes this forum what it is. On some days it is frustrating and on others, it contains gems that either make us smile. However, what you never stop doing, is make us think. Sometimes good thoughts and other times bad thoughts. But think nonetheless.

I hope you all enjoy the holidays with your loved ones or as you wish to spend it and I hope the New Year brings you health, happiness and most importantly, hope. While some of you may sometimes drive me up the wall after driving me around the bend and vice versa, I would not have it any other way!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

:thankyou:

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years Bells. And thanks to you and all the moderators for their time, devotion and work to keep the forum viable.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Syne Sine qua non Valued Senior Member

Merry Christmas!

I agree. The value of this forum is largely in it being frustrating enough to challenge our thinking.

"The unexamined life is not worth living." - Socrates

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. quinnsong Valued Senior Member

Where would I be without a great cup of joe or a good glass of whiskey and sci forums? Merry Christmas and thank you to all for imparting your wisdom and humor, I am so pleased to have found this site and I raise my glass to all that make it what it is.

8. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Merry Christmas, Happy Festivus, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Chanukkah, Merry Yule, and Happy Hearthswarming all!

9. siledre Registered Senior Member

Merry Christmas Sciforumers!

10. Buddha12 Valued Senior Member

Happy Holidays to all.

11. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

happy christmas.