Mental illness and parapsychology.

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Bebelina, Mar 9, 2010.

1. chaos1956 Banned Banned

You know what I would tell my kids the first time they think about god. I'll tell them God is a kid and right now he doesn't know Jack Shit. Then when they ask who jack shit is i'll tell them a story about a mexican bullfighter who defeated the evil Bull F***. So later in life when I'm on the phone and I say no F***ing shit and my kid hears me he will just think it is an expression for a strange fairy tale. And when he gets older he will see I was right the whole time about god despite all the Bull. LOL

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

Semantics I am sure but memories are never destroyed only our access to them is. IMO
    "The universe remembers everything" - "the laws of thermo dynamics plays a role here"

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

ha... because in the end it is "all Bullsh*t" any ways... [ taken to absolute and our arrogant attempt at finding meaning and purpose when we already ARE that meaning and purpose - acka - reductionism]

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Not neccesarily.

Wrong again. Crazy is a false perception of reality, not actually being in a "different reality".

Major fail again...

8. chaos1956 Banned Banned

You are obviously a crazy person to get stuck on two semantic words like false perception of reality and different reality. If it is a false perception how would a person explain it from his viewpoint. He would say he experiences reality. I would say he is experiencing a different reality. I could search this forum and only find one thing you do well with. That is weapons as well as your specialty, don't attempt to vary too far from that viewpoint your not very convincing on anything else.

9. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

So you've reversed your position on "crazy"?

I see you're not interested in precision. "Near enough is good enough" and it's up to others to work out what you actually mean, eh?

Yes, quite a few people make that mistake.