Mental Health and the Existentialists

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Tnerb, Jan 5, 2006.

1. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

brent a warning....
    If the mods see you deliberately bumping a thread they will most likely lock it......

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Tnerb Banned Banned

Ok. I need help. Before I go insane. QQ, I know that you know. But I need to know. I'm only asking for the sake to save my life. I do not want to be insane; probably already am pretty so, but I don't think it will work is what i'm saying. An honest voice is trying to communicate to you.

How do we contact this brent? Where is he at? How is it possible to reach him? What is wrong with him?

What can I do? Do I have to be neurotic, and insane, and continue to destroy myself.

Please, I guess from this point on the thread is sort of re-newed

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Mental Health and the existentialists 2 is simply the part 2, a second thread. But that doesnt matter because now here we are

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

Unfortunately Brent you have put me in an impossible position. PHP also happens to be my friend and.....well...you seem so intent on destroying her and I can't support that.

So what should I do, do you think?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Tnerb Banned Banned

Tell me whatever you want to tell me. I'll slow down. All I want to do is get help. That is all. I dont know anything about theory. I was trying to help her rather help the debate about the IFs, i don't want to destroy her any more than I want to destroy her.

I will appoligise to her.

She doesn't have a thing to do with thisthread. I will PM her now, and Pray that I get the help I need.

8. Tnerb Banned Banned

What should you do? Don't advoid me, unless you think it's called for? What do you mean... sent her a pm. We can make up.

What do you mean?

Just tell me what is all about me. I don't know. Do something. Is there nothing? I am insane.......

9. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

Brent ask me what I am I doing in my life at the moment?

Answer : Right now I need to keep a low profile. [ working on attitudes ]

I'll talk again soon........

10. Tnerb Banned Banned

I don't understand.

11. ellion Magician & Exorcist (93) Registered Senior Member

brent:

hi!

where is your life lately? how is your mind? what has changed?

12. Tnerb Banned Banned

Hey ellion,
    Basically, the same issues of being blocked in or locked in of myself. I'm moving along, but same things hold, basically....

13. ellion Magician & Exorcist (93) Registered Senior Member

i see you having more clarity now?

i sense you feel more at ease? not totally at ease but "more" than you where

you are interacting with more confidence in yourself too.

but you still feel blocked?

14. Tnerb Banned Banned

I think when I wrote that, I was trying as hard as I could. Seriously, I am finally realizing to live the dream, as you've said eariler. But not entirely. Clarity in life, clarity of mind, clarity of writing.

Clarity in life, seems still foged. But yes getting better.
    Clarity of mind, ditto: Not easily able to be myself. Not sure.
    Clarity of writing: That's a wonder !

More, yes.

Yes. Just still a scared little stone.

Yes.

ps one can tell by how I write. It is not intentional. Think you rock, ellion. I've thought about you before in my life. And have missed you

15. Tnerb Banned Banned

QQ does anything in this thread still hold. It is funny when I try to ask for help they always hear the present and not the real me. maybe I should be more careful about that one.

It's like ...i never got help to begin with. Only realizing that I have a problem?
    The whole thing has no answer.
    It's only answer is an answer.

16. Tnerb Banned Banned

QQ you gave some great posts in this thread.... If they still hold, seems important I think a lot of it does. Such a confusing matter. Anyway ... ellion and qq, I don't know what to say. I'm feeling shitty right now, like I am getting worse. I hate that. Anyway, I really liked your example of the CIA guy on page 13

I feel that is very important. I think if I could figure out how to argue aganist it.. !
    haha, anyway I liked it. And just don't know how it fits.

I mean, how can it fit ... I like to think of nothing being a ... necessity. "We surely cannot arrive at the nature of things from without"---says Schopenhauer. That is somehow important to me. I am trying to say that I think that nothing holds. And, finding a truth is important.
    ?

17. Tnerb Banned Banned

I was so much better at the beginning of this year.........

18. URI IMU Registered Senior Member

19. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

Hi Brent,
    It is sad to hear you are struggling. Tough call hey? I know it is no consolation but if you can see your issues as being a challenge to learn from and attempt to find out what it is you are supposed to learn then maybe it will go easier for you. Your mind is trying to learn something and at the moment the suffering is so intense that the learning is blocked by the pain you are experiencing IMO

But either way take care hey?

20. Tnerb Banned Banned

qq

What you post is exactly what is going through my mind at this time. You have described it pefectly as you always do *confused*.... I guess there isn't much else to say.

Sigh

21. Tnerb Banned Banned

Has not this thread "ended" perfectly?????????

*confused*

Good god, mate!
    Talk about fucking being crushed!

QQ that is what I am going through at this moment, typing loud (now quiet) over the noise of the internet connecting to the internet... Sheesh!

Do I care, QQ?
    What do you think?

Have I lost "all" of my power!