Men Who Wear Makeup

Discussion in 'Art & Culture' started by Anarcho Union, May 24, 2010.

1. phlogistician Banned Banned

You ain't seen me though darling. I'm older, and better looking than that sad sack. That's just the truth. Sorry.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. phlogistician Banned Banned

Yeah, sure;

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

Prove it. Let's see some evidence.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. phlogistician Banned Banned

Last edited: May 28, 2010
  8. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

I have bigger issues with people who tattoo every inch of their bodies, pierce/gauge everything, and then whine about not being able to get a job. Or complain about people staring at them.

What do they expect? :shrug:

If a man wears make-up he has to know he's gonna get a reaction.

9. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

Dude you are nowhere near 42 in that 1st pic and the 2nd link was unavailable. And if you do still look anything like you did in the 1st pic, you have no room to talk about makeup or looking feminine, because even without makeup, you look like a girl.

Is that why you're so bitter?

Hahahaha.

"god made me look like a girl; I hate him!"

Hahaha.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

10. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

Don't you think its silly though that tatoos or piercings would prohibit anyone from performing a job they were qualified for and good at? It makes no sense, other than to glorify or submit to some old, fat, white boys club. Fuck them. They're on the verge of extinction.

11. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

That was my bad, but insulting me was not neccessary.

Was this statement really neccesary? Just because I didn't understand a post doesn't mean I don't understand anything.

12. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

Don't mind him. You can imagine how much hostility and frustration would result from being reapeatedly hit on by lesbians, until they found out you were really a guy much to their dismay. "I hate you for being so pretty and having a penis (though small I'm guessing)!"

And they're all like, "well maybe if its really small, its ok." and him all confused like, "mommy, help."

13. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

14. phlogistician Banned Banned

Knowing I am not slave to an imaginary sky pixie makes me smile.

15. phlogistician Banned Banned

If you think I look like a girl, don't you think I'd have got hit on by guys? Why would I as a heterosexual male, hang out in places where there were lots of lesbians, you have abandoned sense Lori. Oh, of course, you, being you,what could I hope for?

But as it happens, having 13" biceps, a 42"" chest, and 17" neck, nobody ever made that error. I'm a guy, no mistake.

16. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

I don't believe you.

17. Anti-Flag Pun intended Registered Senior Member

People think it's gay because of "gay tendancies" - of course not everybody who exhibits them (and I'd imagine everybody exhibits some minor ones at some point in their lives) is actually gay, but statistically we'd find some things are rather common, like men who enjoy playing with makeup, showtunes, and male hairdressers being gay.
    That does not mean they are all gay, and it does not mean all gay men fit into the above catagories.
    And before anyone suggests it, it also does not mean we should all get in touch with our metrosexual/crab people side.

18. Anarcho Union No Gods No Masters Registered Senior Member

Did I ever say that was the only way? Putting words in ones mouth, just shows that the words I acctualy said defeated your logic

19. Anarcho Union No Gods No Masters Registered Senior Member

I completely agree. Im all up for this type of lifestyle, and I accept the things that happen because of it.

20. Thoreau Valued Senior Member

And maybe the fact that you're like 13 or something?

EDIT: Excuse me. I forgot... you're 15, not 13.

21. Anarcho Union No Gods No Masters Registered Senior Member

Does my age have ANYTHING to do with this topic? Fishing for reasons to discredit my opionion is also a sign of weakness and defeat

22. Thoreau Valued Senior Member

Actually it does. With age comes maturity. With maturity comes outgrowing insecurities (like wearing makeup). The idea that people put on makeup to express themselves is far from the truth. They typically do it for one of two reasons: A) Hide their natural self. B) Present themselves as something they're not.

Compare the number of teenage boys who wear makeup to the number of middle-aged men who wear make up. The answer is self-explanitory.

EDIT: And I didn't have to "fish" for my reasoning. You don't have to look for the obvious. Defeat? How in God's green Earth have I been defeated in this discussion?
    :roflmao:

23. Anarcho Union No Gods No Masters Registered Senior Member

The reason im able to wear makeup is because I have no insecurities.
    Do you have any proof or evidence for those remarks? Thats not true at all.

Accutaly, theres more middle aged punk musicans then teenage, many of which wear make-up.