MCIS Inventor Chick Shoots/Kills 6

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by sandy, Feb 13, 2010.

1. sandy Banned Banned

Nope. I only repeat it when challenged/asked. Fortunately I have an amazing personality, too.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

Right
    keep telling yourself that.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. sandy Banned Banned

So now not just the woman is nutty, the husband is, too. A witness told feds investigating the 1993 attempted mail bombing of Bishop's former boss at Harvard that her husband wanted to "shoot, bomb, stab or strangle" the professor, who played a role in Bishop resigning her research fellowship that same year.
    http://blog.al.com/breaking/2010/02/witness_tells_atf_bishops_husb.html
    Nice couple.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Sandy, don't you have any friends to share gossip with?

8. sandy Banned Banned

I have plenty of friends. I was updating my thread. Problem?

9. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

I can see her as a less than attractive woman being pissed about her looks. And then when she fails in academia (maybe her field is considered a man's world), she felt like a double failure.

10. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

Maybe Sandy considers the woman's looks relevant to her mental status. Do you think women have insecurities about their looks? Is FREE THOUGHTS not a good section of sciforums to question it?

11. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Seriously!
    Women have insecurities about their looks. Ok.
    So how come we don't see many more female murderers that kill because they have insecurities about their looks?
    It's stupid. There are much more plausible reasons of why this woman became a murderer. Sandy thinking she is ugly doesn't suddenly make that the reason.

She could try starting a thread on it..

12. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

Insecure men kill women all the time. Remember that guy who shot up a gym full of women because no one would date him???

Why is it such a huge leap to think a woman with low self esteem about her looks would get angry when her brains were ignored as well. :shrug: Do you seriously think one woman wouldn't feel that way? Why is it bannable or thread lockable to bring it up?

Sandy brought up her looks in post #4, at the very beginning, so I don't see how she hijacked her own thread. And yes, it could be a reason for killing. It might not be the reason in this case, but isn't that what FREE THOUGHTS is all about? To ask questions and throw ideas around.

13. Enmos Valued Senior Member

|| Orleander, get back on topic. We are already having this discussion over PM. So keep it out of the thread.

14. sandy Banned Banned

As I said earlier Bishop had a long, violent, unpunished past. She got away with murder and other violence. She could not have thought she'd get away with this, though.

http://trueslant.com/caitlinkelly/2...etc-women-are-violent-women-kill-this-is-why/

"However much it shocks or horrifies male observers (as it seems to), there are women as loaded and primed with latent violence as men, as fully ready to kill. And women know it." Interesting...

15. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Agreed, she seems to have gotten a pass too many times before. Perhaps she thought she would get another.

16. sandy Banned Banned

Maybe. A normal person should know when there are lots of witnesses they're probably not going to get away with it. This chick was shouting that it was 'not real', that 'they were not dead' etc as cops were hauling her murderous ass away. It will be interesting to see what happens to her.