MCIS Inventor Chick Shoots/Kills 6

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by sandy, Feb 13, 2010.

1. Hercules Rockefeller Beatings will continue until morale improves. Moderator

So is your personality and soul.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

I culture cells in petri dishes and I have never heard of this MCIS. Maybe it was a complete flop and she's an idiot?

Mobile? What, do I want to take my cells home with me at night? Along with the CO2 tank :shrug:

Please.

There are some cool incubators that photograph your cells all day every day. I wouldn't mind one of those.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

She can't be a sociopath. IE. she basically wrote a story about her life and mentioned seeking redemption. a sociopath would have done that. the very idea of needing to seek redemption would have been alien to a sociopath.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

From wiki:

5 courses = nearly zero good publications.

Oh, I'm sure there were "reasons" her colleges didn't support her tenure. AKA: She's probably a fruit loop.

8. Enmos Valued Senior Member

I have no clue. But your fascination with the case is irrelevant. Sandy has already explained that she is fascinated by this case because the shooter was a doctor/professor.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2010
  9. BlueRidge Registered Senior Member

I'm not the least bit surprised. I worked at a major university for 4 1/2 years. There I saw the biggest fruitcakes, nut jobs, and nit wits the world has to offer. Sorry, it's the truth, and every university is the same these days. And getting worse by the minute.

Ironic. Any homeboy on a corner named "Bama" could pull it off and never be caught. Leave it to a Harvard grad to make the news for the exact same offense.

10. sandy Banned Banned

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I just find the whole case fascinating. The fact that she shot/killed her brother and got away with it. That she was the main suspect in a b*mb case. And now she shoots up fellow profs. I am interested in the psyche of someone capable of this kind of life. She has 4 kids, a husband, and a good job. So she was putting on the show that she was somehow "normal", yet she was an evil woman with an evil mind.

11. domesticated om Stickler for details Valued Senior Member

I'm not really sure what you mean. The point I was trying to make was "testosterone" not being considered the culprit in murders.
    Also -I'm not really sure why you are bringing up the "format" of the motive here. I didn't bring Kazemi up as a clone of the Alabama killing - I was merely pointing out that women also kill.

Admittedly, I have totally forgotten about Chris Benoit, (murder suicide associated was with roid rage) so I guess I'm wrong.....although juicing is hardly considered normal. He's the only case I can recall since it made the news (there may be others).

A couple of "job" related female murderers I can think of:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beverley_Allitt <---Nurse who killed the babies she was tending to

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gwendolyn_Graham_and_Cathy_Wood <---Nursing home employees who killed elderly for fun

12. sandy Banned Banned

13. Enmos Valued Senior Member

14. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

15. sandy Banned Banned

I dunno. Her friends said it. Ask them. I'm guessing she was annoying.

16. Enmos Valued Senior Member

I meant: Why did you bring it up out of everything that was said in that article?

17. sandy Banned Banned

18. sandy Banned Banned

When is the last time we saw a chick shooting at a school?

19. domesticated om Stickler for details Valued Senior Member

20. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

Guess again:
    A family source said Bishop, a mother of four children - the youngest a third-grade boy - was a far-left political extremist who was “obsessed” with President Obama to the point of being off-putting.​
    http://www.bostonherald.com/news/regional/view.bg?&articleid=1232943&format=&page=1&listingType=Loc

21. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Drudge much?

It's inevitable when two conservabots say the same thing on the same day.

22. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

I've worked for a large number of Universities for over a decade and I've really noticed a change in the last 5 years. The extreme competition and work hours is selecting for nutty people and causing the semi-normal to go nuts.

23. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

its called coincedence. D&D doesn't cause people to kill people. things like religion do.