MCIS Inventor Chick Shoots/Kills 6

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by sandy, Feb 13, 2010.

1. sandy Banned Banned

It's still disturbing but often blamed on testosterone etc. I think people choose to do stupid stuff and then don't want to be responsible for their actions. This chick was denying it as she was hauled away. There were at least a dozen witnesses.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. domesticated om Stickler for details Valued Senior Member

I don't seem to recall any murders being blamed on "testosterone" LOL. The two main culprits have always been rational or irrational (insane) motives.
    Women murdering people also isn't totally uncommon. One recent high profile example is Sahel Kazemi - shot and killed Quarterback Steve Mcnair before committing suicide.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. sandy Banned Banned

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Be interesting to know why she was denied tenure too

8. Enmos Valued Senior Member

So what are you saying, Sandy? That manly looking women (to you) are always liberals?

9. sandy Banned Banned

I have read different stories--that she was aggressive, offensive, rude, arrogant, problematic, a non-team player etc. Who knows? I think she was a nut job.

10. sandy Banned Banned

11. sandy Banned Banned

Update: this is getting even juicier:

Bishop was a key suspect in an attempted bomb plot at Harvard in 1993. Her name surfaced as a suspect because she was concerned about getting a negative evaluation on her doctorate work.

During a search of Bishop's computer, investigators discovered a draft of a story that Bishop had written about a female scientist who had killed her brother and was hoping to find redemption in life my becoming a great scientist.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35397792/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

12. Enmos Valued Senior Member

From the article:
    "LaTasha Davis and her sister, Melissa Davis, told "Good Morning America" they believe Bishop was able to get a list of which professors did not vote in her favor for tenure and used it to plan the shooting."

It is not a fact, Sandy. They believe she was able to get that list.
    Anyway, you come across as a little obsessed. People are murdered all the time. Why did you pick this one?

13. sandy Banned Banned

Hey--all the witnesses said they "believed" she shot the dead/wounded/ victims. I am not obsessed but I do like detective work. More will turn up about this chick. More dirt. I find her fascinating because most doctors/profs don't shoot people.

14. domesticated om Stickler for details Valued Senior Member

What is up with all the bombers coming from Harvard?

15. Enmos Valued Senior Member

If that's all they got.. lol
    You said she did have that list, even created it. There is nothing in the article that supports that.

Most people don't shoot other people.

16. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

If you are interested in Detective work, then you should know the first thing to do in attempting to be an Amatuer detective is to throw all Associated Press articles to the curb. While the press might well dig for answers, sometimes people will just make stuff up for money.

You'd be suprised the number of people that make out they knew a killer just to get some publicity or money.

17. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

She was merely questioned with regard to the bomb case, she was not a prime suspect.

18. Thoreau Valued Senior Member

19. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

but if she was going through early menopause, I think it would be a good defense.
    And Steve McNair was killed because domestic issues, not a job related one.
    Most job related killing have been done by men. In fact, this is the first female one I know of.

20. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

How many other female job killers have there been in the US? :shrug:

21. draqon Banned Banned

can someone tell me what Mobile Cell Incubation System is ?

22. sandy Banned Banned

Your VERY liberal MSNBC said she was "a key suspect". It's in my link.

23. sandy Banned Banned